Dream #9

What's the meaning of my DREAMS?

I stood up clumsily which caused me to stumble causing him to stop midway. I was lucky enough I regained my balance thanks to the table that I was gripping on. I straightened my dress then faced him with a wide grin across my face while bringing my hand up for the handshake.

However, the Almighty has other plans for me. The curve of my lips turned the opposite direction while my hand stopped midway as I stared at something, or rather, someone walking towards our direction.

He had a charming smile that got me in a daze. He’s gorgeous. His hair was blonde with light pink highlights which was bouncing as he walked. Without even touching, I knew it was soft. Oh how I wish I could run my hands through his hair. He was clad in a V-neck light pink long sleeves which was folded till his elbows that was accentuating the hard abs that he had coupled with black jeans. He was just a boy but he’s on fire~ Alright, I was really mesmerized by this creature.

I realised I was gaping until I heard him chuckle as he stood beside the first ‘someone’. I quickly composed myself as I straightened my dress yet again before looking up.

“Sorry man, this is my date,” the 2nd ‘someone’ said to the first ‘someone’, and then he pointed at the lady sitting three tables away.

I eyed the first ‘someone’ as he quickly made his way to the lady, who was looking at her silver watch with a frown etched on her face.

“Now, now, eyes on me,” said the only person who was already sitting down.

I looked at him and threw myself into the chair. I made sure my expression seemed as if I was frustrated.

“Come on. I know you’re not too happy but let’s just have a great dinner okay?” he asked.

I stayed silent. Rather than giving him a reply, I was listening to the unsteady beating of my heart. I wonder if he heard it. The sole reason for this reaction was because I very well knew this person sitting in front of me, staring at me intently. He is none other than L-

“Hi, I’m Lee Byunghun.” I knew that. So well.

I fidgeted in my seat as I extended my right hand hesitantly for a handshake as I introduced myself, “Hi. I-I’m Hyemi. Kim Hyemi.”

He extended his hands and as soon as our hands touched, I felt electricity coursing through my veins, causing me to grip his hands tighter. I must admit that his hands were so warm. To add on, my hand fitted perfectly with his like a set of lock and key.

When I realised what I just did, I quickly released his hand from my grip. I looked away embarrassed while he just chuckled. I quickly took the menu and hid behind it for two reasons – one, avoid Lee Byunghun who was probably staring at me and two to scheme through to order. I took a quick glance at him and notice he was also looking through the menu and there was a charming smile adorning his face.

I did not realise I was actually admiring him too much until he cleared his throat and looked up from the menu.

“You ready to order?”

“Y-y-yes.” OMG that was embarrassing! Why did I even stutter?!

He called the waiter and we placed our orders. When the waiter walked away, I didn’t know what to do. I tried not to look at him and stayed silent. But that guy had some other plans.

“So… why are you here?” he asked.

“Urm.. what?”

“I mean why are you here? Like why are you set up on a date?”

I was thinking through an excuse. I mean I couldn’t tell him this was a setup of a “good” friend of mine to get my mind off things. Off him. Then it hit me.

“What about you? Why are you here?”

He looked at the table beside us before sighing out loud and faced me.

“Truthfully… some birdie told me some cutie pie will be here as my date.”

“Then why are you sitting here? With me…”

“Well that birdie told me that I would be able to notice this cutie pie as soon as I enter the door.”

“Yea… Then why are you here? Why me?”

“Well, I just know it’s you,” he said in a quiet voice.

“No! You do-“

“Sir, Ma’am, your order has arrived,” the waiter said, cutting what I was going to say.

As the waiter was placing our dishes on the table, I was thinking hard. How was he so sure that it was me? Maybe the previous guys was my date. ‘I just know it’s you,’ what bullcrap is that? I got back to reality when the waiter left and telling us to enjoy our meal.

I was about to open my mouth when Lee Byunghun said in a tired, defeated voice, “Please, let’s just eat peacefully. We’ll talk later, okay?”

I wanted to retaliate but as I look at him I saw his pleading eyes. Those eyes got me to shut my mouth. Besides, I was hungry and the aroma of the food didn’t help.

I decided to let go but we’ll talk about it later. Both of us dug in, enjoying the scrumptious meal in front of us. None of us talked but we just exchanged glances once in a while.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey  there!

i know it's been so long. heheh

i just started freshmen and was settling down for the past months.

now, i'm on m term break. and i'm determined to complete this stroy

sorry for making you wait but now i'm back

as determined as possible to complete this story.

ENJOY YEA~! <3