Dream #1

What's the meaning of my DREAMS?

 

“What the hell was that?”

I sat up on my bed as I caressed my forehead with my right hand. That was the weirdest, strangest, freakiest and not to mention most ABSURD dream I had my whole life.

I dreamt of Lee Byunghun.

Yes, I’m sure everyone will be like, “That’s normal. Come on, don’t have to freak out. People dream of strangers everyday.”

But that’s not the point! The point is I don’t exactly know WHO this guy is except for his NAME and his AGE, well because he’s a senior just like me. And the fact that I dreamt of US being a couple freaked me out. I was having goosebumps just recalling the damn dream.

 

The sea breeze blew gently, making my hair dance with it. I heard the laughter of the small children as they swam and built sandcastles, the voices of mothers calling for their offspring to have a break and fill their tummies, the waves by the beach and that voice which was unfamiliar but melodious to my ears as it called for me.

I turned my back to face the direction of the voice and there I saw him… I saw Lee Byunghun, walking towards me with a couple bike. He was wearing a beach hat, grey v-neck t-shirt, a pair of khakis and simple slippers. He was very attractive with clothing perfect for the beach. The warm and sweet smile he was giving me was the most charming aspect of him.

“Let’s go riding, now,” he said as he grabbed my right hand and pulled me towards the bike that he was supporting with his other hand.He made sure I was comfortable on the backseat of the bike before taking his spot.

I encircled my arms around his waist and leant my head on his firm back. We were in our own world. He would crack jokes where I would laugh at. I would tell him stories like I usually do as he would listen attentively and respond where necessary. He would never fail taking care of me, asking if I was already tired or I was thirsty.

---

It was almost sunset when I was standing under a shady tree, waiting for him to return from the bicycle rental shop. I stared at nothing in particular but I knew that I was elated.

I was startled when a pair of hands hugged me from behind but calmed down later when I knew it was him. He rested his chin on my shoulder as I placed my hands on top of his hands.

“Miss me?”

I chuckled.

“Of course I miss you!”

“Too bad I miss you more!”

His voice was oozing with happiness while my cheeks turn red at his cheesiness. He kissed me on the cheek and shifted his position beside me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled at him. He laid his head on mine as his fingers combed through my hair. With the peacefulness, we watched the sun set, embracing each other.

 

Now again, what the hell was that? I dreamt of someone I barely knew! I’m going to consult my friends about this!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! One chapter up!

More to go~! hehe

Ok so this is the first dream.

Next chapter will be about you and your friends thinking about the meaning and possibilities of that one dream.

next POSSIBLE update: 12 November 2012

Comment and subscribe~! 

ppyong~~~ ^^