Dream #3

What's the meaning of my DREAMS?

 

It’s been three days ever since that freaky dream and guess what? I still have panic attacks and goosebumps every time I saw him. I never told the girls about how I was affected because they would either panic along or start teasing. Both were equally unnecessary.

---

We were sitting at the cafeteria. Again. Well, it’s because we love food. Duh! Ok anyways… I was sitting on the bench facing the girls who were standing in front of me. I was just, as usual, staring blankly at the space until…

“Hyemi! He’s there!” Sunyoung grabbed my hand and shook it vigorously.

Thump thump thump

Ji Ra was not helping as she squealed, “SM is here! SM is here!!!”

In the midst of panic and freaked out mode, all of us turned and gave her a WTF look.

“Who or what is SM? Soo Man?” Minki was rolling her eyes as she smacked the back of the head of little Ji Ra. Yerp, that girl can be too violent!

Ji Ra gave us a are-you-girls-dumb look, expecting us to understand her alien language before stating the ‘obvious’, “S M = Soul Mate!”

All of us gaped at her before she continued, “Speaking of which I three metres away now.”

I didn’t see him because my back was facing him. I straight away jolted from my seat and hid behind Minki who was now so so useful. The other two just watched as he passed by.

“Err, can we please get out of here now. I’m having goosebumps and staying a minute longer will cause me to hyperventilate!” I whispered-shout at them.

Minki as my bodyguard led me out. Unfortunately, we had to pass by the stall he was queuing at. I took a peak towards him then hid myself again, hoping he wouldn’t see me which was ridiculous because Minki was not that big and I was not that small.

When we were out, I heaved a sigh of relief.

“You know what? He was totally looking at you when you were heading out,” said Minjun out of nowhere, startling me.

“Can you please stop popping out from god-knows-where! Now I’m freaking out for different reasons!” I nagged at him, without really catching what he just told me.

“He was looking at Hyemi? Serious?” Sunyoung asked.

“OMG SO CUTE!” Ji Ra squealed and spazzed again.

Minki seemed lost in her thoughts and when she recovers from the other dimension, the words that exit made my heart beat infinity times per millisecond.

“I think he likes you.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo so sorry for the late update.

I went out and reached home about midnight here.

Well, here it goes~!

comment and subscribe ^^

next POSSIBLE update: 14 November 2012, afternoon/night SGT

 

ppyong~!