Dream #4

What's the meaning of my DREAMS?

 

Say what? Thanks so much to Minki now my mind can’t stop generating the idea that he might like me. But I don’t. Yes he’s attractive but no I don’t have you know. THAT kind of attraction.

I was laying on my bed staring at the ‘beautiful’ ceiling, still pondering about that. I sighed. I really really don’t know a shiz about him and how dare he invade my mind and cause me to get panic spasms!!!

I looked toward the study desk and saw my glorious pink laptop then an idea hit me. I might as well research a bit about this guy. I jumped out of bed and switched on the lappy.

I went to facebook and twitter and myspace and whatever social web pages there were to do a detailed research despite the fact that people said that, “You’ll never know a person until you hang out with them.”

OK so here’s the thing.

1) He’s the same age as me. Duh I know that.

2) He’s in the school football club. Hmm… then shouldn’t he be popular? I heard nothing about him all my years in that school.

3) I realise that he’s kind of a low profile person, hence the ‘not-so-popular’.

4) He looks good. So dang charming. His hair-

 

“PAK!” I slammed the screen down.

What the hell was I thinking? Charming huh? Well, that’s true but let’s just leave it at that.

---

Another school day and I couldn’t calm my nerves. I really don’t want to see him. I still got those annoying goosebumps every single time my radar detects him in the perimeter. It’s been a week or so but still like this… I pity myself.

I zoomed and took my spot as I entered the classroom. My friends just looked at me because they got used to my new behaviour.

“Still not gonna confront?” Minki asked.

I shook my head and rested my head on the table. I heard Sunyoung sigh then the school bell rang.

“I think you’ll be traumatised or something.” She tapped my back and went to her seat.

---

Break. I hate breaks now. I realised Lee Byunghun’s break and mine clash that means I will see him every single day, at the very same time. But I couldn’t argue. I love food more than this stupid emotions and feelings I’m having.

I hid behind the girls as they led the way as if no one will notice. So much for trying to be inconspicuous. I wish I was a ninja.

Target detected. I tried hiding even more. I bet I attracted attention. I saw the students giving me weird looks but I shrugged it off. And finally, after a billion and forty-five years later, we reached the table. I made sure my back was towards him. I sat down and told the Minki and Ji Ra to get me the usual while Sunyoung accompany me.

She observed me like I was some kind of lizard in an exhibition display! I gave her a what look. She smiled but shook her head and looked ahead of me.

“Yo girls!” the guys greeted us. I gave them a small smile.

“He was chuckling just now, seeing you act all ninja-ish.” Minjun said.

My eyes bulged out. Good job Hyemi. Just well done. Mission was be invisible to his eyes, now I’m more obvious to him. Oh crap!

“I think he likes you.”

Minki’s words kept replaying at that moment. And I slammed my hands on the table as I stood up, attracting more unwanted attention before running out of the cafeteria. I wanted to clear my mind just anywhere far from him.

After cooling down, I knocked my head. Why was I so paranoid about seeing him? I felt so stupid and pathetic. I mean I did nothing wrong but I feel like I’ve done the gravest mistake.

I stood up and took a deep breath before making my way back to the cafeteria confidently. I know what I need to do…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeahhhhhhh~!

Another chappie up up up!

Guess what she's gonna do?

lalalalalala i'm not telling.

wait for the next update yea?

next POSSIBLE update: 15 November 2012

 

ppyong~!