Dream #2

What's the meaning of my DREAMS?

 

As soon as I got ready for school, I rushed down and grabbed the toast on the dining table before kissing my mum goodbye.

I entered the school gates and realised that I was rushing like a maniac. So to avoid the weird thoughts and looks of my fellow school mates, I straightened my school skirt and walked at a normal pace towards my classroom. Along the way, I greeted the students that passed by me.

I huffed as I stood before the classroom. I’ve spent ages making my way here! I entered and went straight to my girls. They looked at me like I’m a mad bull for charging towards them.

“Woah, woah! Careful there. And good morning to you too!” greeted Sunyoung, the most normal in the clique.

I sat on the table and took a deep breath before greeting them back, “Good morning, girls! Well, actually more like a freak morning… I’ve got the weirdest dream yesterday.”

They stared at me while I just looked at their predictable reaction.

“Okay, tell us before you freak out again and we have no effing idea why” Minki, the coldest in the clique, said as she rolled her eyes.

I took another deep breath and told them about the dream. As usual, Minki would just stare blankly. Sunyoung would nod her head and respond necessarily. Ji Ra would be spazzing and squealing, her eye would sparkle in excitement. What a girl!

“Ok, there done. Tell me… What was that all about?” I glanced at them, hopeful for an answer but then the bell rang, signalling the start of class.

---

“Well, I think that it’s normal. I mean like they say… People dream of strangers everyday.” Minki said as she munched on the sandwich.

We were sitting at one of the cafeteria tables and continuing our interrupted talk just now. I was fidgeting a lot, hoping not to see him. Unfortunately, he entered the cafeteria with his friends. I could feel the hair on my hands stand. Immediately, I looked away and tried focussing on the trio talking.

Ji Ra noticed my behaviour and turned to see the object of my uneasiness. She turned back and started hitting the table.

“He’s here!” she squeaked, with a wide smile on her face.

They can’t be more obvious as they followed his movement. I was panicking and they weren’t helping me at all.

“Girls!” I hissed. They turned their attention to me with their lips curved up. Oh, how I wish I have some poisonous acid that could wipe off their damn smiles.

“Hyemi! Hyemi! Do you like him?” Ji Ra asked as she jumped in her seat, bubbling with immense enthusiasm.

“NO!”

“Hyemi, tell us honestly. What do you think of him?” Sunyoung asked as her eyebrows arched upwards.

I suddenly blanked out. What was I supposed to think about him? I stayed silent for a while and spoke up when I was ready.

“I really don’t have any feelings for him. I mean the first time I saw him I thought that he’s not bad. Attractive. But like I said I really didn’t think much about him.”

“Hmmm… I wonder if he has the same dre-”

“Hey girls! Why so serious?” Minjun  asked as he took a seat beside Sunyoung. The four other guys took their places too.

“Oh! Oh! We could ask the guys’ opinion since he’s here.” Ji Ra said excitedly.

I face-palmed myself as they did all the talking. I was trying to calm down and stop moving too much as I saw Lee Byunghun walked past our table and sat on the table exactly beside us, giving me a direct view of him.

“Hyemi, was that true? Your dream?” Yijung asked.

I just nod my head and faced down, playing with my fingers on my lap like it’s something interesting. I was not paying much attention to what they were discussing as my mind was elsewhere.

“Maybe both of you are soulmates!” Baekho exclaimed and that caught my attention.

“I think you should talk to him and ask if he has the same dream.”

“WHAT?! Don’t you think it’s weird and awkward when you suddenly go up to someone you barely knew and ask them, ‘ Did you dream about me because I did’ ?” I started hyperventilating.

“Well, that’s kind of the best way, if I think about it,” Minki stated.

Everyone just nodded. I looked at him across the table and sighed.

“Fine, well see how…” I finally gave up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello lovelies!

Chapter up. Gonna post one more later since i failed to post chapter 2 yesterday,

Ok now.......

will she confront him or what?

Keep on reading to find out yea?

Stay tune!

Subscribe and comment!

 

ppyong!