Dream #5

What's the meaning of my DREAMS?

 

I walked into the cafeteria like normal, without trying to hide or being a weirdo. Like the bright person I am, I walked in with a smile as I greeted silently just by flashing my set of white teeth to the people around. I looked at the tables where my clique including the boys sat at and saw them gawking. Yea, because I was being bipolar. One minute, I was in panic mode. Next minute, I was all smiles and rainbows. And confidence.

I was walking down the aisle between my table and his table, not literally though. I was continuously chanting in my head the coolest mantra ever: Don’t panic and be confident! Stay calm. Like moustache.

I finally reached the tables. And of course I went to sit with my friends. I apologise to people who thought I would confront him. I actually plan on ignoring whatever possibilities about that dream and totally block out Lee Byunghun from my mind, though it’s quite impossible.

I pledge; I would act normal and be myself and stop acting like a freaked out chick and get spasms every time he was in my vision and I would keep my cool. Hell lots of ‘and’ but you got the idea.

I sat casually despite the weird looks I was receiving from my own friends. I immediately feast on my meal and guess what? It tastes better than any other days maybe because I was too paranoid to really appreciate what went into my mouth ever since that dream. My friends knew better so they went along and had their own meals before the bell decided to piss us.

---

I finally explained to my friends about my behaviour and I got mixed reactions.

Ji Ra was whining, “Aww that’s sad. I was hoping for something romantic!”

Minki and the guys except for Minjun cannot be bothered and decided to go with the flow.

Sunyoung and Minjun, which I sensed that there’s something between these two, said the same thing, “You should’ve confronted him.”

And for me, I don’t give a damn because it’s my life, so it’s up to me to make my own decisions. I’m really tired of hiding and be all fidgety when I really did nothing wrong. So I plan to live normally, pretending that Lee Byunghun is someone I knew nothing about except for his name and age. Well then again, “pretending” shows that I can’t really deny the fact he exists…

---

Two weeks passed and I must applaud for myself. I had been doing great, ignoring just about everything and live my live peacefully.

Today is the start of the third week and our school has this “Change your ethnicity day” whereby we must dress in the different ethnic costumes from around the world.

I wore a Qi Pao, a traditional Chinses costume. It was three inches above my knee with slits at each side of at least 4 to 5 inches long. The costume was kind of body hugging thus showing the curves I have clearly. Not that I mind. Though, I hated the fact that it was short.

My friends dressed well too. The girls were wearing Qi Pao too except for Sunyoung who apparently wore something that matched Minjun – the Japanese traditional costume. The other guys wore ethnic costume ranging from India to the Vietnam.

We looked awesome. During our break, we were busy taking pictures and I got used to ignoring that stares of people so I continued camwhoring. I was quite aware that Lee Byunghun and gang were looking at us but who cares, right? I’m not affected anymore…

Yijung was being nice thus he offered to carry my bag for me as we made our way to the next class. I was acting like a small child and I guess was doing some silly stuff. My friends were used to it so they just rolled their eyes.

Little did I realise that Lee Byunghun was watching me. He was at the staircase where I would need to climb too. I walked pass him like nothing happen in spite of the fact that my cheeks burned red.

When we reached class, that observant Minjun just had to tell me something I never wish to know, “He was staring at you and he was chuckling. AGAIN. At your crazy acts.”

I face palmed myself. Why do I keep on attracting attention?

As frustrated as I was, Sunyoung just had to add on, “I think he really likes you.”

Oh please, shut the hell up already.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What's up!

Another chappie up.

There's no clue as to what will happen next so I need you to be patient, okay?

Oh please comment, so I know how you feel about this story.

next POSSIBLE update: 16 November 2012, night SGT

 

ppyong pyyong! <3