Of a Dream

Forgotten Memories

Hello everyone~ I'm writing this while I just heard of the lawsuit results QQ ;__________; I'm happy for them...all five of them, but I'm also sad too. SME said they were not going to have any connection/interference with the others...It just sounds so sad. So, in order to keep myself from getting depressed, this chapter won't be sad...XD Hopefully. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jaejoong woke up in to morning, surprised to be that he was in bed. How did I end up here anyways? He recalled last night. Oh! That Yunho person must've brought me here. How considerate of him. I wonder what our friendship 'level' was...before the accident. He sat up and hopped out of his bed, going in the bathroom to shower and change.

Yunho woke up early, a habit he developed when Jaejoong was in the hospital. Since the best cook of all five of them had been in the hospital, he had begun to cook in place of Jaejoong, although he knew he could never cook as great as the other. Today, he decided to cook as well, even though Jaejoong was already home. Who knows? Maybe he forgot his cooking skills as well...He hoped that wasn't true though. Yunho walked into the kitchen, still wearing sweats and a thin, white V-neck. He opened the fridge and pulled out ingredients to start cooking...

•        •       •

Jaejoong finished his shower and opened his room door, unprepared for the sudden fragrance of breakfast. Who is cooking? I know Junsu can't cook...Changmin probably would have eaten everything before I can even smell it...I can't remember if Yoochun or Yunho cooked though...He went down the short hall to the kitchen to see a certain tall boy sitting by the kitchen table. Yunho was staring off into space, chopsticks in hand. His breakfast, green onion with egg, was half eaten in his plate.

"Yunho!"

Yunho jumped, startled and stared at Jaejoong. "Oh. Good morning." He pointed to the other four plates on the table, "Take any one. They're all the same. Except for that last one...that one is Changmin's." Jaejoong took one of the plates, careful not to take the one with the most eggs [Changmin's] and sat down across from Yunho. The latter continued to be lost in his thoughts, making Jaejoong wonder if something had happened. "Is there something wrong?" Stupid. There was something wrong. It was him. He forgot him.

"It's nothing." The taller boy shot a smile at Jaejoong. "Don't worry about it." Yunho's thoughts brought him to yesterday night, after he had put Jaejoong to bed.

 

-Flashback-

 

Yunho headed out the room, ready to sleep himself.

"Yunho..."

He froze. Jaejoong was calling him? Did he imagine that? He turned around and stared at the peacefully sleeping figure. No, it was an imagination. He turned back around.

"Yunho-ah...don't leave."

Once again, the one being called turned around. "J-jaejoong?" He moved over to the boy on the bed. Jaejoong's eyes were closed, his breathing was even...so...he was asleep? "Yunho-ah...I'm sorry..." A pause. "A misunderstanding...I was...too harsh..."

Yunho was now confused. Didn't Jaejoong say he didn't remember him? You wouldn't dream about someone you don't know or remember right? How odd. But he was still curious. What misunderstanding? What was he too harsh for? "What misunderstanding?" He voiced his question, knowing that he might not get an answer. After all, Jaejoong didn't have Changmin;s sleeptalking habit--or ability as he liked to call it. "Yunho...sorry. Forgive me..."

"I forgive you."

A gentle smile graced the pouty lips. "Thank you."

Yunho still didn't understand what was going on. But it didn't matter. Jaejoong was just dreaming. It's all just a dream. Whatever is happening in the dream isn't important. He brushed a lock of hair away from Jaejoong's forehead and planted a soft kiss there. "Goodnight Jae."

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Yunho studied Jaejoong as they ate. Did he remember or know what happened last night? Is he purposely pretending to forget him? Or did he really lose his memory? Why was Yoochun forgotten too? Why only Changmin and Junsu? Why, why, why? 

Changmin came in the kitchen, "Morning hyungs!" He grabbed the plate with the most eggs and gobbled them up in a few seconds. "Jaejoong....didn't make that. Yunho, you're still missing something. Not enough salt, and by the texture of the egg, your fire was on too high." The maknae critisized.

"YAH! I'm not some star chef. Neither are you a food critic. Until the day you show me a valid certificate, no judging on my cooking. Or cook your own breakfast."

"Good morning~" Yoochun walked in the kitchen, "Ooh, did Jaejoong hyung make this?" He saw the over fried egg. "Oh. Nevermind. Yunho did. I can tell."

"Yah! Why are you all so critisizing?!"

"Good...hyaaa morning.." Yawned Junsu as he sleepily entered the kitchen. Upon seeing Jaejoong, he immediately brightened up, "OH! DID YOU COOK TODAY?!" He noticed Changmin's unsatisfactory face. "Oh. Yunho cooked." He sighed and sat down, grabbing a plate. Yoochun scooted next to him and wrapped an arm around Junsu's waist.

"YAHHHH! What's with you guys?! I wake up early to cook for you guys...for three weeks! And you don't even say thanks or show gratitude, even going as far as critisizing!"

"We're sorry, we just miss Jaejoong hyung's cooking..." 

Changmin smirked and added, "But also, you're cooking is horrible."

Yunho was about to scold Changmin when Jaejoong's laugh interrupted him. "HAHAHAHA! You guys are so funny. His cooking isn't all that bad.." Yunho nodded in agreement, "Ha! Even the chef himse--" 

"But it could use some improvement." Jaejoong finished his sentence.

"Yah! Not you too!"

The four of them burst out in laughter. Yunho let the matter go and joined them, happy to see Jaejoong laugh in such a long time, happy to see all five of them together...having fun.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta-da~ Did you guys wait long? I'm sorry, this chapter isn't very long...

The chances of them reuniting has decreased greatly QQ. I just *had* to write something happier. XD

Anyways, please look forward to the next update~ And comment~ You too silent readers~ I don't bite XD

Thank you ♥