Welcome Home~ Part 2

Forgotten Memories

 

And here's part 2~ Sorry for the long wait. And sorry that it is short...remember this is actually supposed to be in chapter 4~ This is the ending of chapter 4. XD But I'll put up the next chapter much sooner to make up for last week!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After they had all eaten lunch, Yoochun took out the cake. They had all taken seconds, except for the youngest of them all, who took four helpings. Jaejoong had laughed at that, "Well! I guess we don't need to store anything for tomorrow then. Changmin is like the waste bin!" Now, they were all seated on the sofa, watching a variety show. Jaejoong turned to face Yunho, "Your name is Yunho right? Junsu told me earlier....I'm sorry that I couldn't remember..." Yunho nodded, hating the formality in Jaejoong's tone. Jaejoong noticed the slight frown on Yunho. "I-is it because I'm too formal? Mianhe." He dropped the formals, hoping he didn't offend the taller man. "That's alright...you didn't know..." Yunho put on a smile to hide his disappointment.

As it was getting later, YooSu decided it was time to sleep. They both left the living room and each went to their own rooms. Changmin suddenly decided to sleep as well, giving Yunho and Jaejoong time alone. Yunho noted the time: 9:45Pm. "Jaejoong...aren't you tired?" The other shook his head, "After sleeping for 3 weeks, of course I'm not!" Yunho nodded, "Alright then..." He turned his gaze back to the screen, occasionally sneaking glances at the shorter male. Jaejoong looked full of energy at first, but slowly as the minutes ticked by, his doe eyes began to close. Yunho felt something heavy on his shoulder. He turned to see Jaejoong's head, resting there. 

 

-Flashback-

 

"Hmm, I don't get why the lead male just leaves like that. It's so unreasonable..."

"Hahah. It's a drama...they are always like that." Yunho laughed at the shorter boy's comment. It was a Friday night. YooSuMin were sleeping in their own rooms. He and Jaejoong were staying up late, watching a drama. Jaejoong had a blanket wrapped around himself and Yunho. His head was resting gently on the taller male's shoulder. Yunho dared to wrap an arm around Jaejoong, who just snuggled closer to him. All of a sudden, Yunho felt this was just...right. It seemed like everything was supposed to be this way...Little did he know, Jaejoong was thinking the same thing. Jaejoong smiled at the TV screen, knowing that Yunho wouldn't be able to see it. He wished he could just pause the world here, right now. He felt a bit  confused now. Was it brotherly love? Or was there actually something else...?

 

Yunho looked at Jaejoong, wondering if he had felt the same at that time. He sighed heavily. What ever he felt...didn't matter now. He doesn't remember anyway. He shut off the television and stood up. After replacing the remote on the table, he knelt down beside Jaejoong and leaned over him. Jaejoong's delicately shaped eyes were closed, his pouty lips were slightly parted, his breath running through them. Yunho felt himself unconsciously moving towards the sleeping boy's face.

When their faces were only an inch apart, Yunho realized what he was doing. His almond shaped eyes widened as he pulled back. He gently scooped Jaejoong up in his arms and carried him to his room, placing Jaejoong on his bed. He hesitated before planting a kiss on the other's forehead, "Goodnight Jaejoong." I love you. He left the unspoken words hanging in the air and walked out of Jaejoong's room.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh, 22 subscribers already! I didn't expect to have that much when I first started this fic. Thank you for all your support! Silent readers~~~Please leave a comment too~ ^^

Thanks for reading~