Welcome Home~

Forgotten Memories

It's almost Thanksgiving~ I'll be gone the whole week....so no updates until I'm back....but I will try to make up for it by updating faster. Well, XD at least *try my best* to update faster. Thanks for all your patience! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yunho woke up in the morning and exited his room, expecting the others to be asleep. To his surprise, all three of them, YooSuMin were up...and busy too! Yoochun and Junsu were tidying up the living room, Changmin was sitting at the kitchen table, flipping through various menus. The other hand was holding the home phone. "Yes, I'd like to order a takeout...five dishes..." Yunho turned his attention to Junsu and Yoochun. "What are you guys doing?"

"Oh, since Jaejoong hyung is coming home today, we thought it would be a nice idea to celebrate. So..we are cleaning up the house, and Changmin is...well...ordering food. You can help tidy up!" Changmin grabbed the keys and jumped up, "Okay! I'm going to pick up lunch and the cake!" He left without another word. Yoochun laughed, "Wow, that must be a lot of food...Anyways, I'm going to mop the kitchen...help Junsu dust the living room." Yunho went to the living room and did a quick check. "Hmm, you guys did a really nice job..." Junsu nodded, "Can you put away the mugs on the coffee table? And all the random stuff that doesn’t belong here..." He continued dusting the shelves with an orange microfiber cloth. Yunho took the mugs and placed them in the kitchen sink. He went around, putting pens, pencils back in the pencil holders, dumping a soccer uniform in Junsu’s room, and putting the laundry-that-needed-to-be-folded in his room. This place is a mess without Jaejoong! He hadn’t noticed how often Jaejoong tidied their apartment each week. Spotting the photographs he had taken with Jaejoong, he removed all of them from the shelves. No use for Jaejoong to see these...He probably would just get confused...Yunho left the group pictures but took all the photos that had only him and Jaejoong. He stuffed them in drawers of the desk in his room. 

By the time Yoochun, Junsu and Yunho were finished cleaning up the apartment, Changmin returned with the food. They placed the cake in the fridge and the food on the table. Junsu and Yoochun both left to pickk up Jaejoong. Changmin and Yunho stayed at home. "Oh...I hope they come home soon...the food is beckoning to me..." Changmin sat in front of the steaming food, staring at the many dishes as if they were the only things in the world. Yunho laughed, "Sure...They will be back soon..."

 

-Thirty Minutes Later-

 

Changmin was busy eating, stuffing his cheeks with rice, fried noodles, kimchi....Yunho was watching Changmin with an amused expression, although his thoughts were entirely on a different topic. Will Jaejoong get his memory back when he gets home? Did he get better over the night? Just how much did he forget? He whipped around when he heard the door open.

Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong entered the apartment. Jaejoong looked around the apartment, as if seeing the place for the first time. He scanned through the living room with it's large sofa, glass coffee table and TV, the spacious kitchen, the hall where all the rooms and bathroom were, and lastly the dining table where a hungry Changmin had already finished half the food he ordered.

"YAH! You couldn't even wait thirty minutes? We got there and came back without meeting any traffic...it was only thirty minutes!" Yoochun stared wide eyed at the food-that-was-half-gone. "Hahaha, but the food was beckoning to me. They were teasing me too! So I had to s=do something..." Changmin explained. Junsu shrugged it off, "Nevermind that." He turned to Jaejoong, "Welcome home hyung! You may or may not remember...but anyways this is where you live..with us. The first door on the right side of the hall is your room. The second is Yunho's. The first door on the left side of the hall is my room, and then Yoochun's. Changmin's room is at the end of the hall, next to the bathroom. But I still don't think it's fair...how could Jaejoong hyung gets the only room with the attached bathroom?" He directed the last question at everyone, but didn't receive an answer...or response. Jaejoong smiled, making Yunho's heart skip a beat. He hadn't seen that expression in a long time. It warmed him to see it again, after so many weeks. "Thank you! It's nice to be back...although I don't really remember. But it sure does beat the boring hospital room. Let's eat now, before Changmin finishes everything for us."

After they had all eaten lunch, Yoochun took out the cake. They had all taken seconds, except for the youngest of them all, who took four helpings. Jaejoong had laughed at that, "Well! I guess we don't need to store anything for tomorrow then. Changmin is like the waste bin!" Now, they were all seated on the sofa, watching a variety show. Jaejoong turned to face Yunho, "Your name is Yunho right? Junsu told me earlier....I'm sorry that I couldn't remember..." Yunho nodded, hating the formality in Jaejoong's tone.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was so short! I just wanted to post something before I left for vacation. I will be back in about a week...No updating until then. Sorry guys!

I'll make a part 2 for this chapter when I come back. Thank you! And again, sorry!