We talk

Ghostly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica was silently staring at the girl across the room who was blankly looking at her as well.. It’s almost three hours now she gave out a sigh…”So… you’re dead?” She asked seriously. She learned that Yuri had a car accident, she died and now hunting her for some reason.

 

Yuri gave her a disappointed expression. “It’s your fifth time asking the same question.” She glared at Jessica  “SO for the fifth time, YES I’m dead”

 

“I’m just making sure, no need to get mad” Jessica shrugged.. she just want to grasp this impossible situation. This ghost is so stingy. “Aren’t dead people supposed to be in heaven? Why are you still here?” She asked again,  She’s getting to use to the idea that she is now talking to a dead person.

 

“Would you think I would be here if I know why?” Yuri mocked

 

“Hey! I’m just trying to figure it out” Jessica snapped, seems that she and Yuri doesn’t have any connection with each other, It’s just happened that they bumped to each other and somehow Yuri was like tied to her. Just her luck. “How old are you?”

 

Yuri raised her brows. “I just turned 24.” …what’s with the question?

 

“We’re the same age. You died quite young.. She crossed her arms.. “I can’t think of anything.. Do you happen to have like dying wish?” Jessica was trying to recall a Halloween movie she watched some years ago.

 

“Yesterday I’m a perfectly healthy girl, why would I have a dying wish?” Yuri said in irritation.

 

Jessica glared at the girl, she’s trying to be nice but the girl is making it hard for her. “Fine, How about unfinished business? It’s impossible that you don’t have one otherwise you are already following the light now.”

 

Yuri pondered what Jessica said… She’s got to admit that she have things she wanted to do, the only thing is..  She doesn’t know where to start. “I don’t know.”

 

“Would you like me to talk to your family?”

 

Yuri snorts “Why would I talk to them they’re the reason why I’m like this”

 

“What do you mean?”  Jessica eyed her.

 

“My good parents want to force me into marriage…before I died” Yuri muttered.  She still pissed off now that she recalls what her dad told her before the accident.

 

Jessica gave her a sympathetic gaze; she can’t imagine that it’s still happening nowadays. “It must be difficult for you”

 

“I hate them” Yuri added.

  “Don’t say that… they are still your family.”

 

Yuri looked at the girl who was sitting like a princess on her bed, She seems like she was so pampered and loved by everyone since childhood, this girl has no idea what she went through..“A girl like you won’t understand, so stop giving your opinion.”

 

Jessica was silenced by that… Yuri seems so sensitive about her family; somehow it made her sad knowing that the girl has that kind of feelings towards her parents. “If you don’t like to hear my opinion, then why speak to me in the first place?”

 

Yuri looked at her straightly, “I think I need your help”

 

“How can I help you, if you yourself don’t know what you want to do?” 

 

“Help me figure it out” Yuri pleaded.

 

Jessica sighed…  “I don’t have a c
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter