Friendly Ghost?!

Ghostly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri glided beside the unconscious girl. “Honestly! You’re so over acting!” She scolds the girl , It’s almost thirty minutes  and she is still lying on the cold floor.   Yuri poked the girl’s cheek hoping that she will snap out of it.  She let out a frustrated sigh as she sat on the soft bed and crossed her arms.. She’s still looking at the girl, she was actually thinking if what she will do with her. Her thoughts was interrupted by a knock from the door..   “Sis! Are you there?” Heechul knocked but no one answered.  He opened the door and found his sister lying on the floor.  With the window opened. ‘Aigoo.. She sleep walked again!” He said while walking towards her   Yuri just eyed the man who enter the room.. “What the heck?” Yuri gave the guy a strange glare.. He was wearing a periwinkle colored over all with glittering studs which match his periwinkle bunny ears. The man lifted the girl without any difficulty and tuck her to bed “What a freak show..”  Yuri muttered.   “Maknea… don’t sleep on the floor anymore, ok? Oppa will worry if you catch cold.. Be a good girl” Heechul patted her sleeping sister’s head. He also closed the open window.   He gave her sister one more look, Yuri raised her brows when Heechul giggled like a fanboy .. “SO pretty! Like Oppa!” Heechul left the room skipping after that..   Yuri was left alone with the girl again, “Your Oppa is strange” She told the girl as if she was listening. 
Yuri laid down beside the girl, She faced her to check out her face. “Yeah…I guess you look kinda pretty..” She snorted.    She’s really bored do she decided to have a quick inspection of the girl’s appearance.  She touched her closed eyes and traced her cheeks, nose and her closed lips “How can you look this perfect? Victoria will hate you” Yuri chuckled…    She holds the girls hands lying on her stomach.. Yuri was so fascinated by the contrast of her own skin to the white complexion of the girl.. She also watched the girls gentle breathing… Yuri felt sad on the realization that she can’t do even simple breathing anymore. “You’re so lucky….” Yuri sighed. She rested her head on the girls shoulder.  She oddly felt relieved with the girl by her side.. She can’t help but to close her eyes..   +++++++++++++++++++   Jessica felt an added weight on her left shoulder.. Her head hurts but she slowly opened her eyes , She felt at ease to see the familiar ceiling.. She is on her room. She was about to get up when she noticed that there is a hand holding here, and to her shock there is a person who is also sleeping beside her… She quickly get up and push the shameless person..   “What’s that for?!” The unknown girl asked her irritably.   “What are you doing in my room?! “ Jessica snapped at her furiously. ‘Are you a thief?” Jessica opened all the lights in the room…and gets her bag to get the pepper spray. Her brother gave her a one year supply in case of emergency.   “Do I look like I’m a robber?”  Yuri stands and straightens out her dress.   “What are you then? A ert?!” Jessica’s face begins to flush ‘Oh no.. She’s sleeping with me earlier?!” the idea was absurd.   “What?! No!”  Yuri smirked at the girl ‘My body is ier than yours!”   Jessica opened in disbelief.  The girl began to walk toward her.. ‘H-hey…Don’t come near me!” Jessica said nervously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter