Years Ago

Ghostly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri was breathing heavily, She was so tired from running.. She’s running away from the four bullies that were chasing her all this morning.  She wiped her face drenched with tears and sweat. She hates this.. She was just new in this school, they just move last week from Korea. And apparently she doesn’t have anyone.. Her tears start to flow again when she remembered her friends in Seoul. She missed them. Due to her dad’s business their whole family transferred to US, since the economy back home was not that stable…

 

It’s barely her first week in school and she already hates everything in here... The kids were just mean, no one even bother to make friends with her. Since her first day the four bullies in their school successfully made the living hell out of her life.

 

“Where did that melon head go?” She heard one of the boys asked the others… Yuri was currently hidden in the flower bushes, She covered to avoid any sound … She wept silently.

 

She still in that position, when someone walked towards where she is hiding.
She lifted her head to see who it is.. if it’s one of the boys, She’s dead meat.

 

“What are you doing there?”  A curious voice asked, Yuri looked at her face... It was a girl about her age. She is clearly not a student since she is wearing an all white dress and has a beautiful long hair.

 

Yuri put a shaking finger in her lips to signal the girl to be quite, The girl seems to understand and didn’t say a word but her eyes was still questioning.

 

Both of them turn their gaze to the four boys that was running towards them. “Oh there she is!” The leader of the group smirked evilly.. Having his eyes in Yuri. The three boys behind him chuckled.  Yuri wants to run but for some reason her knees turned to Jell-O .. She can’t move.

 

“How dare you run away from us.. You freak!” The largest boy grabbed her collar and pulled her up. Yuri closed her eyes and brace herself to the pain that she was about to receive … but almost thirty second past she didn’t feel anything.. ‘What’s happening?’ Yuri slowly opened her eyes to look, and to her shock the girl in white is already beside her, one of her hands was in her back and the other one is on the arms of the kid who is still grabbing her.   “What do you think, you’re doing?” The girl asked the boy. Yuri looked at the girl in wide eyes, the girl was slightly smaller that her, Her skin is white and against the sun it looks like its glowing. . Her feature was so delicate like a doll, and her eyes was in the warmest color of brown but oddly seems to emit coldness.. She is frighteningly beautiful.. Clearly not a local.

 

“W-we ..Were just playing” the blond boy stutters. He looks so afraid.. This is weird, because the girl is way smaller than him.

 

The girl just arched her eyebrows to display her disbelief.  She turned her gaze to Yuri who is still trapped in the hands of the boy. “They’re lying, aren’t they?” The girl asked softly … Yuri teared up again as the confirmation. The girl gave out a sigh.. Her sma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter