SooSic?

Ghostly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica silently dry her hair but her mind is still on the ghost who is obviously ignoring her it would be easier if Yuri was just ignoring but of course the spirit makes it so obvious that its already irritating her. She sighs as she looks at their reflection in the mirror.

 

‘Jessica just understand… the girl have heart issues’ she reminded herself continuously. when Yuri finally looks at her the ghost rudely pull off her gaze again. ‘what the hell did I do?!” Jessica bit her lips.

 

“Yuri.. I will be going to the hospital, wanna come?” She smiled despite of Yuri’s behavior.

 

“I don’t have a choice, do I?” Yuri muttered looking away.

 

Jessica blow air in frustrations, She finally took action and lifted the ghost face forcing her to look at her straight.

 

Yuri mentally gulped as she met Jessica’s eyes. “Don’t treat me this way Yuri” the girl whispered to her which gave her the familiar pounding sensation on her chest.  Jessica let go gently and walk out the room.

 

Yuri guiltily followed the girl with her eyes. Jessica didn’t do anything wrong, but she can’t help it for some reason. She's angry not only to her but her friend as well.

 

Yul, put your act together’ she inwardly told herself. She halfheartedly gets up and followed Jessica outside.

 

 

++++++++

 

“SICA!!!” Sooyoung’s loud voice was heard as soon as Jessica gets out of the room. Yuri looks at Jessica and the girl broke into a smile as a reply to the tall girl which made her irritated again.

 

“Youngie! Where are the others?” Jessica asked curiously since the two loudest people in their house are missing in action.

 

“Ah…well..” the younger girl rub her nape uncomfortably.

 

“Sooyoung…” Jessica is wearing her WHAT-DID-YOU-DO-THIS-TIME look.

 

“Aish! Don’t worry!  They are just racing to get to my Siwon Oppa, you know boy stuff” Sooyoung said as she munches her chips.

 

 

 

Earlier…

 

 

“You will not get close to my baby sister ever again CHOI!” Heechul smirked as he and Leeteuk joyfully tying ropes around the girl on the chair.

 

“Never ever!” Leeteuk stressed out.

 

“Oh please… Jessica loves me” Sooyoung rolled her eyes at the two.

 

“NOOOO!!!!!”  Both of them screamed, condemning the whole idea. They are even Jumping all over the place to show their disapproval.

 

“She even told me who her favorite Oppa is” Sooyoung smiled maliciously at the two, which made them stop and look back at her.

 

“Pssh…of course it’s me” Heechul smirked. “I’m her only gorgeously formed blood brother she has...” he said as he caressed his shiny hair.

 

“But you don’t look related at all.. Maknae gets her looks from Uncle’s side.. Our side of the family… look we have the same eyes!” Leeteuk bats his long lashes and flashes a wink with his twinkling eyes.

 

“Not the same!” Heechul barked.

 

“The same!” Leeteuk scoffed.

 

“ITS NOT!!!”  Heechul screamed.

 

“IT IS!!!” Leeteuk yelled on top of his lungs.

 

“Yeah… it kind of looks the same..”  Sooyoung butted in.

 

“SEE???! What an honest person you are Sooyoung..” Leeteuk said sincerely as he patted her head.

 

“What! No! She’s lying!” Heechul glared at the tall girl still restrained in the chair.

 

“aww. Don’t be a sour grape.. Maknae looks like me!” Leeteuk smirked “Sooyoung you are a truthful girl, who don’t deserve such treatment… Mianhe!” Leeteuk skip around the chair untangling their captive.

 

“YOU BOTH GONE CRAZY! MY BABY SISTER ONLY LOOKS LIKE ME!!!! “ Heechul screamed on the top of his lungs, with tears impending in his eyes. That only made Sooyoung giggled.

 

“Don’t mind him.. He will get over it! Oh wait…. He can’t!” Leeteuk said perkily at Sooyoung, he even gave her a bag of cookies.

 

“It’s not TRUE! Choi Sooyoung admit that you’re lying! PALLI!!!” Heechul started to put her in ropes again.

 

“Oppa! Me lying?? Even Siwon Oppa said so!” Sooyoung said that made Heechul’s face twitch and made Leeteuk’s sparkle.

 

“Religious Siwonie… won’t lie..” Leeteuk dance around Heechul like a ballerina.

 

“I will call Siwon!” Heechul snapped as his whole body tremble as his dial on his phone.

 

“Oppa.. Siwon Oppa is turning off his phone in his sleeping hours..” Sooyoung said as she tried to open the cookies.

 

“I will ask him FACE TO FACE!”  Heechul said as he grumpily pulled out his pink bunny ears as a sign of his outburst.

 

“YAH! You will just force that religious kid to lie!  I WILL GO WITH YOU!”  Leeteuk stomped and harshly remove his cat head band.

 

“I will get there first!” Heechul snapped

 

“No I will get there first!” Leeteuk snapped back.

 

“NOOO!!!” Heechul screamed as he sprinted to the door.

 

“YEESS!!” Leeteuk also run fast to catch the door first.

 

Soon the two fully grown men continued to bicker outside the house making sure that they will disturb as much neighbors as possible before they get in their own cars and drive like drag racers to the Choi’s.

 

 

 

Meanwhile …

 

 

An innocent man was lying like a king on his traditional bed. His handsome face was serene in his peaceful slumber.  Until he starts sweating bullets and make a frown, after few minutes the man shoot up from his bed with a heavy breath..

 

“Good Lord.. I dreamt that the crazy duo is after me!” Siwon gasps in fear, what a bad dream.

 

 

+++++

 

Jessica silently slides herself to the driver seat and the GPS.  Yuri is still cranky in the back seat when Sooyoung sat on the front with Jessica.

 

“Sica you Pabo! Can’t you remember the way on our house?”  Sooyoung said as she looked at the GPS device in front of her.

 

“Just to be sure seat belt please” Jessica smiled.

 

“Okay!!” Sooyoung said loudly.

 

Yuri sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter