Ignoring You.

Ghostly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica felt the warm ray of sun on her face, she felt lighter maybe she really have a good sleep.  She was relieved that It was all just a dream… She about to raise up when she noticed that an arm was hugging her waist.  “ not again...”   She nervously looked on her left side.. And then she confirmed that the last night is freaking real.  The tanned girl with long jet black hair who is wearing a white dress was there peacefully sleeping and made her a snuggle pillow. She starts to remember everything that happened last night.. “Oh God…”   She closed her eyes tightly…” Please..Forgive me for any bad things that I’ve done.. Lord please don’t punish me” She prayed helplessly.. She don’t want to be hunted by this girl forever.. “I promised I will try my best to convince Oppa to go to church”   but it seems that the Higher being knows that she‘s promising the impossible..She felt the girl rose up from her side.

 

“You’re awake now?” A husky voiced asked..

 

Jessica calm herself and decided to do an action plan right away, ‘Maybe she will let me be If I will pretend that I didn’t see her.. Spirits don’t want to be disturbed… that’s it!’ Jessica lazily opened her eyes..Pretending that she just woke up.. She even stretched her arms to be more convincing.. 

 

She is aware that the girl is just staring her but she didn’t look at her. She immediately go to the wash room to wash her face and brush her teeth…  She saw the girl peeking in the mirror.. She took her time to freshen up herself a bit. She was about to grab her towel when the tanned girl got it first and dropped it in the floor. ‘Oh great!’   The ghost smirked… but Jessica is still acting oblivious…” Aigoo…I dropped it” She said making sure that the girl will hear it. She picked it up like nothing happened and put it on the laundry basket … She pulled out another clean towel and gently pat her wet face.   Yuri just smirked ‘Bad Acting’   Yuri leaned closer to her but Jessica tried her best to act normal and don’t act strange.. She felt the girl’s lips almost touched her ears “So you’re ignoring me now… Is that it?” It sends out shivers on Jessica entire body she quickly stepped back “AIgoo… It’s so chilly all of a sudden! “Jessica exclaimed..She immediately opened her closet and grab the thickest hoodie that she have and wore it immediately.    To her surprise the Ghost laughed out loudly… “It’s the middle of the summer and you will wear that?! Seriously?!”   Yuri was laughing like crazy…   Jessica just took a deep breath and   ‘If you lose your cool, you will blow your cover!’ She reminded herself in silence. She immediate walked pass through the girl and opened her room’s door. The first thing that she notice is that the house was silent… It means Leeteuk Oppa didn’t sleep here..   “Maknae!!” Heechul suddenly called his baby sister using his sing song voice from the kitchen.   “Yes Oppa!”  Jessica was releived, for the first time in many years Jessica run’s willingly to her brother.. Desperate times needs to have desperate measures..Her brother is her salvation …at least her brother is still alive!    But she immediately stopped when she saw what he‘s been wearing…. He is wearing a white chef’s uniform complete with a hot pink scarf on his neck.. Instead of a toque, her brother was wearing a bejeweled princess crown… “What are you wearing?!” She snapped at his Oppa.   “Oh this?!” Heechul gave her a big smile and twirl to present her the 360 degrees view of his attire.. “I watched Master Chef last night and I thought ‘hey! I will look good on that!’ I’m getting tired of the apron that Leeteuk gave me” Heechul wrinkled his nose.   “Your Oppa is Gold!” Yuri said laughing again.   Jessica heard the loud laugh of the ghost at her back…’She’s enjoying this’ She thought.    “I look like a chef right? “  Heechul batted his long lashes at his baby sister.   Jessica ignored the question “Oppa! You’re wearing a Tiara!” she almost shouted.  What the heck!   “Oh.. Pretty right? Sulli gave it to me.” Heechul touched it as if it was made with real diamonds..   “Who’s Sulli?”   “Ah.. Just one of my fans”  Heechul answered  cutely ..   “Oppa! Seriously?!” She knitted her brows.    “Sis! How can I blame them?  Mom and Dad did a great job creating this face, and ofcoures yours as well! so cute” He smiled to Jessica but his smiled vanish almost immediately when he notice his sisters appearance .“Omo Sis! You look weird today! What’s wrong with you?” Heechul quickly run by her side and worriedly touched her forehead.   Jessica rolled her eyes ‘Now I am the one whose weird?’. “Im ok Oppa..I’m not sick.” She assured her older brother.   “No! we are going to the hospital!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter