Not Real?

Ghostly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Yuri, are you even real?” Jessica asked softly.. “Or I’m just hallucinating?”

 

Yuri looks back at the girl with confusion written all over her face, still don’t have any idea of what was going on.  She wanted to wipe the tears falling from Jessica’s unblinking eyes, she felt her heart stop.  “I am real, Jessica. I swear!”

 

Jessica closed her eyes and leaned back, sobs was heard inside the car. “Then.. a-are you here because I’m going to die soon?” the brunette asked again, Yuri eyes widen.

 

“What are you talking about?!” The ghost yelled, she looked at the crying girl and an unexplainable fear engulfed her. ‘What does she mean? She’s dying?’

 

Jessica glared at her. “What are you? An angel of death? A Grimm reaper? What the hell do you want from me?!” her chest heaved after she yelled back; her body is shaking.

 

Yuri watched her broke down in front of her.. “J-Jessica..” she was about to reach out to her but..

 

“Don’t!”  Jessica yelled even before Yuri touched her.

 

“What’s happening to you?” Yuri almost whispered, she was really bothered by the girl’s tears and behavior.  Jessica is scared of her?

 

“Leave.” Jessica said after she wiped her tears.

 

Yuri’s brows furrowed. “What?”

 

“Leave me alone.  Now!” She said coldly as she looks ahead of the road again.

 

Yuri protested “Jessica—“

 

“Now!” Jessica shouted even before she finished, Yuri worriedly looks at her before she hesitantly let her body pass through the unopened car door.  To no avail the car run fast away from her as soon as she met the outside air.

 

Yuri watched the car grew smaller and smaller as her worry for the stubborn girl grew bigger, It's been the third time that Jessica left her alone today and even if she dont admit it, it does really stings..  "Yuri, You need to find her.." She whispered to herself.

 

++++++++

 

 

“Please tell me again why did you call me?” A well built man asked the ‘oh so religious’ man armed with a whip as he looks at the two rather colorful men sitting on the latter’s bed. He doesn’t want to deal with the Jung’s today, he rather be in the gym all day than to go between the two older men that were now exchanging glares.

 

“Help me throw them out of my house!” Siwon said with his thick brows knitted together, It has been 6 hours now since the 2 screaming men took the liberty to walk inside his room and wake him up with their craziness. He really needs to go to the church and confess because in  the past few hours he is mentally cursing the two moron  and his own little sister simultaneously, if they will stay in his house any longer... He was pretty sure that he will really go to hell cause he is about to burst out.

 

“Kangin… Kangin... Kangin...” Heechul cooed. “I’m telling you, I won’t move an inch in this spot. Not till Siwonie admits that my beautiful baby sister looks like me!” he added as he snobbishly tilts his head high. “But you can use all that muscle and throw that one away!” He pointed at Leeteuk who is on the other side.

 

Kangin look at his friend with a frown. “Yah! Siwon ah! Why can’t you just say what they want to get this over with—“

 

“You pathetic bastard!” Leeteuk yelled suddenly, which made Kangin froze on his spot. Then he realized that Leeteuk is looking at Heechul not him. “How many times do I have to tell you, that Jessica got her genes from MY side of the family?!” Leeteuk snorted as he folds his arms still glaring at his cousin.  

 

Heechul gasps scandalously. “Oh please...  enough with your delusions! My baby sis takes after ME! Maknae don’t have any of your disgusting genes!”

 

“Why don’t you admit it, you’re just hurt because she’s nothing like you!” Leeteuk raised his brows. “You’re hair is not even that glossy like maknae!”

 

Heechul veins pop out of his temples, no one have the right to question the glossiness of his locks! He’s going to Tiffany’s salon every freaking week to make it smooth and shiny! He gritted his teeth “The nerve! For your information you’re dimples is not even cute like what you think! Good thing baby sis doesn’t have them!”

 

Leetuek inhaled a huge amount of air, not his dimples! “Well your skin is not that smooth! I see wrinkles! Omo.. Is that a laugh line?!”  He rudely pointed out his cousin’s face.

 

Heechul looked shocked as he stands in the bed to face his cousin. “Now you’ve done it! You outdated liar!”

 

“Oooh.. I’m so scared~” Leeteuk said with exaggerated fearful expression as he stand to level with his cousin. “Don’t swallow your fake eyelashes!”

 

Kangin shook his head watching the two, he was about to step closer to man handle the Jungs when Siwon stopped him.

 

“YOU OLD HAG!” Heechul snapped

 

Leeeteuk snapped back “YOU DUMB DUMB!”

 

Heechul unfasten his periwinkle colored bow tie “You will regret this, you dehydrated pickle!”

 

“Bring it on you bitter melon!” Leeteuk mocked as he shoved his sleeves up carefully.

 

Heechul slapped Leetueks arms so hard that his cousin almost lost his balance “I hate you!” he screamed

 

“I hate you more!” Leeteuk dramatically  shrieked as he pinch his cousin’s side.

 

“No I hate you more!” Heechul tackled his cousin, Leeteuk yelp as he put his hands on Heechul’s face to push it away,  soon the two grown men were tumbling down the bed screaming continuously as they pinch each other’s face.

 

Kangin look at Siwon with a straight face again. “What now? They’re killing each other.. Aren’t we going to stop them?”  

 

Siwon watched the two Jungs wrestles and scream like mad women in his bedroom floor. He mentally calculated the damages that were about to happened, he needs to make the two pay later, but for now he just shrugged and looks at Kangin. “Don’t worry about them; let’s just call 911 later when they’re done. I really need to pray now.” Siwon close the door as if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter