Things Happend

Ghostly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica parked her car on their personal parking space. “Good thing I’m wearing flats today” She muttered as she reaches for her bag on the back seat. She was about to get out of the car when she notice that Yuri is not moving “Aren’t you coming? I thought you want to see her” She asked the girl.

 

Yuri sighed. She wants to see Victoria but given the circumstances she’s worried. ‘She can’t see me , how am I supposed to talk to her?’

 

“You missed her don’t you? Now is your chance… Let’s go” Jessica get out of the car, they are at the front of Fern pavilion. It was located on the middle of the club estate, formal functions and gathering was usually done in this building. 

 

Yuri followed Jessica without a word. She scans the unfamiliar place, she’s not aware that there is such place in the city. She’s been in Korea for over a year now and she can’t believe that she missed this place knowing her love for sports.

 

“Where did she go?”  Yuri heard the smaller girl whispered when they have entered the lobby of the function hall. Jessica was busy looking around, and then she started walking in fast phase.

 

“Hey wait!” Yuri called

 

“What?!” Jessica said without looking back still scanning the hall for Victoria.

 

“You know that you are the only one that can see me right? How am I supposed to talk to her if she will not see me?”

 

Jessica silenced for a moment, she look at Yuri and sigh.. “Why do you think I’m here? I will relay your message to her... Don’t worry; just don’t make me look stupid.”  The girl smiled at her then continued to look for their target.

 

“Thank you for helping me” Yuri whispered.

 

Jessica smiled to herself upon hearing it. ‘Your finally doing something right Jessie’ She slowed her phase when her eyes caught the familiar figure enter the music lounge of the building.  She slowly entered the hall grabbing Yuri’s hand unconsciously.

Yuri felt a jolt of electricity by Jessica’s action, they have been together for three days now but it’s the first time that she touched her without inflicting any injuries in the process. ‘Gosh... Her hands was so cold’ She thought as she looked the girl ‘and soft as the same time’. Yuri walked without taking off her eyes on the Jessica.

 

 Jessica saw Victoria occupy the farthest seat from the entrance; she was alone and just gazing outside the glass wall of the lounge. This time of the year the polo club is not that crowded since the season for POLO just ended. But since there are other amenities that members can enjoy all throughout the year there are some members and personal guest who visit just to relax and play, like today there were only few people inside.

 

“There she is “Jessica muttered “Would you like to go to her now?”  She asked without looking at the ghost. She felt Yuri’s hands slide off from her grasp. Jessica doesn’t know why but she felt lonely while she watched the ghost run to the woman in black.  She slowly walked nearer behind the Yuri.

 

Yuri can’t contain her emotions as she wraps her arms to Victoria who is still unmoving, totally clueless that she was just there so close to her.  “Victoria.. I’m here..” Tears streamed out from the ghost eyes as her hands just passed through the girl. .. She buried her face to the girl’s neck.  “I miss you”

 

Victoria on the other hand straightened her back as she felt chills run down to her spine.

 

“Vic…can you hear me?” Yuri pleads to the girl, but she shows no sign of acknowledgement. Yuri dropped her shoulders. The girl was her lover for almost six years; they’ve been together for too long that they can read each other like a book. Well at least for Victoria, she always knows whenever she needs her even without words.

 

“Hello” Jessica smiled meekly to the girl in black dress; it’s hard to look at her especially if there is a crying girl behind her.. ‘Yuri you are so distracting as of the moment!’ She thought as she tried to focus on the girl..

 

Victoria arched her brows as she scanned Jessica from head to toe.

 

For some reason she felt insecure by the gesture. ‘I already hate her’ Jessica thought but she widens her smile for the sake of the ghost who was still embracing the woman.

 

“Do I know you?”  Victoria asked her directly, in a dismissive tone.

 

“I don’t think so, but you look familiar… by the way I’m---“Jessica was about to introduce herself when she felt something wrapped in her shoulders.

 

“It’s not my imagination.. The ice princess is here” A man’s voice captured both the girl attention.  Even Yuri lifted her face from Victoria when she heard the guy.

 

“Hello Victoria!” The man waved to the sitting girl with puzzled expression.  “Hello to you, Jessica” The man said in a ier tone as he gave her a wink.

 

“You know him?” Yuri asked as her eyes locked at Jessica and the unknown guy.  The man is incredibly ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter