Hospital Visit

Ghostly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Yuri ah~” Jessica called Yuri for the nth time with a teasing grin on her face for the past fifteen minutes.

 

“I said focus on driving!” The ghost huffed as she looks outside the car uncomfortably. The girl has been teasing her nonstop since they drop off Jessica’s over grown friend.  

Jessica chuckled.. “Are you mad at me now?” She asked using an aegyo voice that Yuri never thought of existing in the first place. Since she met Jessica all she get from the girl were physical injuries, glares and some act of kindness… but never an act of cuteness towards her, though she thinks that Jessica is very beautiful but never cute, at least not intentionally.

 

“Why are you acting like that?! Seriously!” Yuri snapped at the giggling girl, feeling irritated by the fact that she finds the girl so adorable.

 

“You’re so serious; I’m just making you laugh!”  Jessica smiled at her through the rear view mirror, and again Yuri felt his heart fasten its pace, as if it was not fast enough. If she was alive she is already suffering from tachycardia and going to arrest anytime soon.

 

‘More like you’re making me uncomfortable ‘ Yuri sighed inwardly. “It’s not funny! Stop it.” Yuri focuses on the view outside again.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes.. “Well don’t treat me like I was a plague..You’ve been avoiding me all morning” Jessica was back to her usual tone, cold. . “You’re acting like a menopausal old maid”

 

Yuri look at the girl, she can see that the girl was pissed off to her. “I’m not”

 

Jessica looks at her and pouts.  “Liar”

 

Yuri looks at her briefly feeling her heart is abnormally fast again, she sighed before she turned her gaze outside again.

 

“You know I’m cool with your heart break nursing situation, but please don’t take it on me.. I’m like the best gal to hang out with at this time you know!” Jessica snapped at the grumpy ghost on the back seat. “I will listen to you without judging! I can even facilitate an anger management activity for you like breaking plates… and if your only alive I will take you shopping using my oppa’s card, and I’m talking about serious shopping there!” the girl rants waving her hand as she speak.

 

Yuri didn’t respond, ignoring the suddenly talkative girl in the front.

 

“If you’re like Sooyoung I will bring you to a buffet style eat all you can restaurant, I will allow you to eat meat all you want without reminding you about the calori—“

 

“Enough about Sooyoung… you’re so annoying!” Yuri muttered under her breath.

 

“I heard that” Jessica glared at Yuri.

 

“Seriously leave me alone.” Yuri said before she could stop herself.

 

Jessica went silent.. “Fine. I won’t talk to you anymore.”

 

The Ghost immediately felt guilty when she looks at Jessica, she wants to apologize but the girl is already focused on driving.

 

“J-Jessica..”

 

Yuri felt as if there is a wall building in between them.  Yuri wants to say sorry but she decided that it’s not the right time since Jessica obviously needs to cool down. She wants to smack herself for upsetting the girl since earlier Jessica is smiling and happy. ‘Great Yuri, you really ’ she scolded herself.

 

The car reached the Hospital; Yuri was surprised when she realized that it was their family’s new hospital hotel. She looked at the driving girl with furrowed brows. ‘What are we doing here? Is…Jessica sick or something?’ the ghost recalled the fact that she first saw Jessica in the hospital too.

 

The car glided on the drive way of the luxurious hospital Jessica get out of the car without a word, she just grabbed her purse ignoring Yuri.

 

Yuri didn’t say anything at all; she just watched Jessica get out and gave the keys to the valet. She sighed as she follows Jessica inside since she can only be apart from her for about 20 to 30 ft.  Yuri watched Jessica from behind still feeling sorry for her actions, but she can’t help it. That Sooyoung really pushed her to the edge, she felt a hate like feeling for Jessica’s friend that she can’t explain.  She hates it when they talk, or hug, or even simply looking at each other.

 

“Just say sorry to her and admit that you’re being a jerk.” Yuri advice herself as she watched the girl’s back. She was about to call her when Jessica run to another woman, who was slightly shorter and wearing a physician coat.  Yuri froze in her spot when she say the Jessica excitedly hug and kissed the stranger on cheeks. Even from afar she can tell that Jessica’s eyes were twinkling.

 

 ‘She’s not that happy when she’s with me.’ Yuri unconsciously gritted her teeth and it went even tighter when she heard Jessica’s musical voice address the stranger. “Taengooo~”

 

She saw the two entered a private clinic, Yuri was about to follow them inside when her eyes caught some one very familiar on the opposite side of the hall. An middle aged woman walking slowly with basket full of flowers in her arms, she don’t even have to get close to confirm it.. Yuri unconsciously ran towards the old lady. “Mom!”

 

 

+++++++

 

 

 

“TELL ME!!!!” Heechul was hugging the legs of a tall man with thick brows as if his life depended on it. “TELL ME NOW!!!”

 

“Hyung, Stop being ridiculous!” Siwon was slowly losing all the patience stored in his body as he tried to free his arm to the grip of another man who was hugging him tightly as well with the eyes shut. The two barge in to his room and been shouting ever since, they arrived like 3 hours ago.

 

“SIWONIE~! Don’t lie! It’s against the ten commandments!” Leeteuk said sternly at the younger man.

 

“It’s not!  You’re an idiot!” Heechul glared at his cousin, it’s been two hours since they barge into the room of the eldest of the Choi family, which only happens two times a year during valentines or Christmas.. but of course today is a special case.

 

“Tell him Siwonie… he’s wrong!” Leeteuk was jumping up and down as he shakes the younger guy.

 

Beads of sweat became visible on the young man’s forehead. He should’ve known better, the nightmare is the heaven’s way to warn him about the arrival of these two. “Hyung stop this already!”  Siwon tried to shake off the two but the elder men wrapped themselves around him like an annoying gum in the shoe.

 

“Tell me that maknae looks like me!” Leeteuk said while he batted his lashes to the handsome man.

 

“NO!!!!!” Heechul was pulling Siwon’s pants towards him. “Name your price Choi! Just tell that delusional Leeteuk that baby sis looks like me! Only meee.. ”

 

“Don’t listen to him…here, let me give you a kiss....” Leeteuk puckered his lips towards the religious man, Siwon’s eyes widen as he pushed Leeteuks face harshly.

 

“I will give you my body!!!!” Heechul buried his face in Siwon’s thigh, which made the younger man kick him flat on the floor.  

 

Siwon jumped back in his bed grab his whip under neat the pillows. (Don’t ask me why he have that, all I know is that he is a religious man)  

 

“Come near me and you will feel the pain!” He said defiantly, as much as possible he don’t like to result to violence but the Jung’s were really asking for it, with all their touching and craziness.  He already missed his morning meditation because of them.

 

Heechul gasps as he looks at the eldest Choi. “Are we getting now?” his brows went up as he looks at Siwon as he gracefully stood up, dusting the nonexistent dust in his Armani pants.

 

Leeteuk frowned and put his hands by his waist. “Whoa Choi, I’m not quite there yet” he said as he protecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter