MOOD SWING?

Enemies Turn LOVERS ♥♥

 

--Next Day –

 

--MEGHAN’S POV –

 

          I never thought composing a song is so difficult! You see Joyce and I were the ones assigned to compose a song. Jhane, Cristina and Chesca were assigned to the choreography and Haidee and Hannah were assigned to the concept. Quite organized, right?

 

          Thinking in one place doing nothing but sitting and holding a pen thinking of what words to write is not really my style so I decided to walk around the campus for a while hoping that something good can happen like having an idea about what to write … after minutes of walking around … “OUFF” …

          “OUCH!” I said in pain … guess what? I just slipped on the wet floor … aish! I didn’t notice the sign “WET FLOOR”! Stupid me ~

          “Are you alright?” A guy with a gentle voice said, offering a hand on me … when I look who it is …

          “Heechul-sshi?!” I said, doubting my eyes

          “It seems like you need some help … come on, let me help you” he said smiling. He grabbed my hand and helped me to stand up. After that, he left me standing in the hallway, dumbfounded.

          “Bye, see ya ‘round” , he said smiling at me?!

 

          I sigh in relief when I see that he’s not around anymore. “Now that’s a major mood swing!” I said to myself. “Is that really Heechul? Coz the last time I checked, we’re enemies and now he’s being kind?! He really have a mood swing problem. Is this some kind of trap? I think he’s planning something” I thought

 

          “ARGH! KIM HEECHUL-SSHI, WHATEVER YOU”RE PLANNING, I’LL MAKE SURE I WON”T FALL FOR IT!!” I said without knowing that I shout it out loud. I quickly cover my mouth and ran to wherever my friends were. That is really embarrassing!

 

--HEECHUL’S POV –

 

          While walking around, I spotted Meghan slipped on the hallway … Hahaha ~ As much as I want to laugh at her face, I try not to…why? Coz how can I succeed on getting close to her if I’m always mean to her? I’m not stupid … like her … haha … I walk towards her and act nice and gentle as I can

          “Are you alright?” I asked her, offering a hand when she looked at me, her face is so priceless. She looked shocked, surprised and doubtful. I helped her stand up and smile with my infamous smile that girls could die for. She’s one lucky girl, I say.

          “Bye!” I told her and left. I smile at myself coz I know I succeed in the 1st part of my plan. I am busy thinking of my next plan when I saw Siwon standing in the hallway. I go near him only to see him looking shocked and surprised. “What happened to this guy?” I thought so I asked him what happened.

          “Siwonie ~” I called him but no answer so I try again, but more louder.

          “Siwonnie ~!” another no answer. I got pissed off so I slapped him in the shoulder.

          “YAH! CHOI SIWON, WAKE UP!” I yelled and I guess it worked coz he got startled.

          “Oh! Hyung, I didn’t … know you’re here”

          “Didn’t know? I called your name…twice! What happened to you?”

          “What … happened … to … me…” He said and he’s thinking and looks like he’s daydreaming again. “I smell something fishy here” I thought. I looked around but Donghae’s not here. When I looked at Siwon again, he’s blushing like a tomato…ookay! ~ It’s weird! I decided to ask what really happened a while ago.