FAKE OR NOT?

Enemies Turn LOVERS ♥♥

 

--CRISTINA’S POV –

 

          “OMO! OMO! OMO!” I keep mentally screaming in my mind! He’s in front of me! Henry’s in front of me! I can’t help but blush. My friend keeps glancing at us. Gawd! They’re making it obvious – I mentally slapped myself. I keep looking at him when our eyes suddenly met so I immediately look away blushing! Otteoke!

 

--HANNAH’S POV –

 

          Since I’m near Jhane I nudge her signaling that we need to talk … privately … and good thing she read my signal.

          “If you can excuse us … I’ll just go to the comfort room … please feel free to join us in our dinner if you like” I said to them and go to the CR and Jhane followed.

 

--Girl’s Comfort Room –

 

          I faced Jhane and she’s silent, looking down

          “He’s back … already” I started looking at her as she looked at me and I can see that tears keep falling on her eyes. I go near her and hug her for comfort.

          “It’s alright … stop crying”

          “Otteoke?!”

          “I know you’ll know it … I know you can figure out what to do”

          “I try to forget him but past is haunting, it’s painful…”

          “…..”

          “Why? What does he need in here?”

          “Maybe it’s faith”

          “Well faith ~ it makes me suffer! I try to move on but I can’t … I still love him …”

          “Then love him and forgive everything”

          “I can’t … she loves him …”

          “But she’s already dead!”

          “I know! … I know” she said crying even more

 

--Meanwhile –

 

--MEGHAN’S POV --

 

          After Hannah excused herself and Jhane followed her, the boys joined us…including Heechul! And what’s worse, he sits beside me! What now? I’m so pissed…

 

--HEECHUL’S POV –

 

          She’s so pissed and annoyed right now *evil grin*. Now I’m gonna act sweet and nice.

          “Meghan, do you want a drink?” I offered

          “No thanks” she said coldly

          “Okay … but can we be friends?” then she looked at me with a smirk. I thought she’s gonna refuse but she said “fine” … is this true?

 

--MEGHAN’S POV –

 

          “Can we be friends?” He asked … whoa! I think he’s making a move about his stupid plan now … too bad Heechul, I know your game but you don’t know mine … I looked at him with a smirk

          “Fine” I said and I can see that he looked surprised. Why? Maybe because he thought I’m gonna refuse. Well! I’ll make you believe I’m falling for your plan first …

 

          “Jinja? For real? We’re friends?”

          “Neh ~ I think we should start over, right?”

          “Sure! It’s nice”

 

          With that, we talked all night and became close with each other like true friends. After hours of talking, it’s already time to go home. Heechul and the 5 other members of SJ go back to their dorm, the TVXQ go the other way and me, Haidee, Joyce, Chesca and Cristina go home sine Hannah texted me saying she and Jhane already go home … I wonder why?

 

          As I walk further away, someone shouted my name.

          “MEGHAN!!?” a guy called me, when I turned around, it’s Jaejoong.

          “Neh? Why?”

          “Meghan, right? Are you Jhane’s friend?”

          “Neh! Wae? Do you need something from her?”

          “Actually, yes ~ can I get her number?”

          “I don’t think so ~ why?”

          “I really need to talk with her …”

          “About what?”

          “Us!”

          “BWOH? … You have a past with … Jhane?”

          “Yup and I really need her … I need to talk with her …”

          “Are you sincere?”

          “Yes … purely …”

          “Okay … fine … it’s xxx-xxx-xx”

          “Thanks … bye” and with that, he go away running … they have a past?

------------