“YOU? … ME? … WHE … WHY … W-WHATT!?!”

Enemies Turn LOVERS ♥♥

 

          When I arrived at the house, no one’s home. I go to the kitchen to grab some juice when I notice a note in the fridge…

 

                   Sweetie,

                             Sorry if you’re alone in the house now. I’m on a business trip and I really need to go. I won’t be back for 2 or 3 weeks but I promise to be on your Foundation Day. Your Leeteuk-oppa is not home either, he’s staying in a dorm now… Mianhae sweetie … don’t worry I left some food on the fridge and I left your allowance in your room…I hope it’s enough while I’m gone.

                   Love, Mom

 

          “So I’m alone” I thought. I feel sad but I try to cheer myself when suddenly my phone rang…

          (Ringtone: Mr. Taxi by SNSD)

          When I looked at the caller ID, it says “unknown number”

          “Who’s this?” I thought but I answered the call…

          Me: Yoboseyo?

          ___: ….

          Me: Yoboseyo?

          ___: ….

          Me: YAH! Whoever you are you can just speak and tell me what you want!

          ___: Hi Meghan …

          Me: Who’s this? Do I know you?

          ___: Do you really have to know who am I?

          Me: Of course! I don’t just talk to strangers

          ___: You know me … in fact we are close …

          Me: Close? Me? With you? You gotta be kidding me. If you won’t tell me who you are I’m gonna hang up

          ___: WAIT!!

          Me: So … who are you?

          ___: KH …

 

          And with that he hung up … KH? Who the heck is that? I just shrug it off and go upstairs

 

--Next Morning –

 

          I was woken up by the sound of the clock and after getting up I did my daily routing and go to school. When I enter the campus, there’s one thing I noticed first … why are they staring at me? Their glares are saying like they want to kill me … WTH is happening? Did I do something? As I pass by each student I can see them glaring or looking at me with disgust. Either way, it makes me feel annoyed. I suddenly spotted Hannah, Jhane and Joyce worriedly talking so I go and approach them.

          “Joyce…” I said as I tapped her shoulder. They turn to me and I’m sure their faces looks really worried. But about what?

          “W-w-what’s wrong? You all look … worried?” I said trying to smile but failed.

          “You still don’t know?” Jhane said worriedly

          “It’s all over the campus” Joyce added

          “What is it? Does it have something to do with me?”

          “YES! And looks like you’re the last to know” Hannah said. I just looked at them confusedly.

          “Just look at the Bulletin…” Joyce said

          “Or look at the internet … you know … our school website” Hannah said

          Since our bulletin is near us right now I just go and look at the news there …

          When I look at the bulletin my eyes widen in shock…

 

                   ATTENTION:

                             Good day students! Well my day is especially good because I have a great announcement to make. Me, KIM HEECHUL, the beautiful face of our campus is now going on with Leeteuk hyung’s sister, none other than PARK MEGHAN ANGELICA

                                                                             Dearly yours,

                                                                             Kim Heehee

 

          “WHAAAATTT!” I literally said out loud causing my schoolmates to look ate me like I’m some kind of lunatic

          “WHAT THE HELL! OMG! KIM HEECHUL, YOU’RE MESSING WITH THE WRONG GIRL YA KNOW! W-W-WHEN DID I GO OUT WITH YOU … YOU  … YOU … YOU BASTARD!” I yelled, don’t even care whether my school mates will hear me or not, I’m gonna kill that stupid guy!