FLIRT ?

Enemies Turn LOVERS ♥♥

 

--Heechul’s POV—

 

          That girl! She really thinks that I’m gonna kiss her … haha … HELL NO! But … that time when I look at her rosy red lips … I really wanna kiss her, good thing I controlled myself.

 

Next Day

 

--Meghan’s POV—

 

          I woke up early and I’m really surprised coz I wake up earlier than before. I mean it’s only 5:00am and I used to wake up at 6:00am. I guess I didn’t sleep well today … I stretched a bit and do my daily routines … since it’s still early I decided to use the internet for a while.

 

          I found a website about my school. Everything in there is about what’s happening inside our campus and it’s updated … even our upcoming performance is in there. I wonder what else is here. I looked at the profiles and something hooked my attention. The profile name is “Handsome Princes of the Campus”. I clicked it and I was surprised. It’s the pictures of oppa’s bandmates and him. So oppa’s one of the heartthrobs in the campus and even Ryeowook, Donghae, Kyuhyun and the others, even Heechul! Argh! The hell I care!

 

          I looked at the latest article, then my eyes widened when I saw a picture me and Heechul. The scene when he played a prank on me by almost kissing me … but, who took this? When? I thought we’re the only ones in the hallway that time. The article says,

 

          “A New Flirt in the Campus”

          A transferred girl who’s not even a Korean trying to flirt with our Heechul-oppa on the hallway during the 3rd period. Whoever that girl is, she better hide from now on, what a shame she’s not even Heechul-oppa’s type and not so beautiful. I should say that flirt mt go!

                             Article by :

                             *unknown*

 

          My eyes widen on what the article says about me! I’m not a flirt and I’m definitely not a type of girl who’s gonna flirt Heechul! I don’t even like him and FYI I don’t care about Heechul’s type! This is really getting on my nerves but what makes me more angry is about the comments … some says

 

                   “Wow! She have some guts to hit on Heechul-oppa”

                   “That ! She should go and stay out far from Oppa”

                   “What a flirt! Trying to kiss oppa, girl, you must stop daydreaming!”

                   “GET LOST! A FLIRT LIKE YOU DOESN’T BELONG HERE!”

 

          WTF! Are they stupid or blind! I’m not flirting nor trying to kiss Heechul! And I’ll never be!

 

          I turn off the computer and when I looked at the clock, it’s already 6:40am so I decided to go downstairs and and join umma and oppa to eat breakfast.

 

          “Meg, you look angry and … well, mood swing?” Leeteuk-oppa said.

          “It’s nothing, oppa. I just read something unreasonable and … just forget it!” I said. Oppa just shrugged and we continue to eat breakfast then go to school.

 

          When we enter school all the students specially the girls keeps whispering on one another. I can’t do anything so I just ignore them.

          “Meg, is something wrong?” Oppa asked me.

          “I have no idea, oppa” I lied and we continue to our rooms.

 

          When I entered the room, I saw Chesca talking with some girls. I walked towards them.

          “Good morning, Meg” Chesca greeted me.

          “Annyeong, good morning” the 4 girls with Chesca greeted me.

          “Good morning too” I greeted back then I smiled at them.

          “Meg, meet Hannah, Jhane, Cristina and Haidee” Chesca said.

          “Annyeong, Meg. I heard about the news. I mean we heard about the news” Jhane said.

          “Yeah and we’re worried about you” Hannah added.

          “You do?” I said.

          “Yes and we know you’re not a flirt. We understand you and we’re here to warn you” Cristina said.

          “Why?” I asked.

          “Well, you see Meg, your brother’s bandmates were the popular heartthrobs here in the campus” Chesca said.

          ‘And almost all the girls will do anything as in everything just to be with them” Haidee finished.

          “So what do you mean? What does it have to do with me?” I asked.

          “About the issue. Girls here in the campus, specially those who likes Heechul will surely target you!” Jhane warned me

          “Because they’re misunderstanding the issue, they think you’re flirting with Heechul” Chesca said.

          “But I’m not!” I said waving both my hands in front of their face.

          “We know and we also know what will happen if this continue” Cristina said.

          “What do you mean?”

          “Last year, a sophomore girl try to get close to Sungmin-ah and guess what … “ Hannah said

          “That girl was almost beaten to death” Haidee finished

          My eyes widen like O…O. I never thought that they’re that violent. I fell on my knees. I’m doomed!

          That bastard! I’m gonna kill him for sure! But for now I gotta be strong.

          “Meg, are you okay?” Chesca said

          “Yeah …” that’s all I could say

          “Don’t worry, we’re gonna help you” Jhane said

          “Thanks … but why?”

          “Well! Ask Hannah” Haidee said

          I looked at Hannah who is currently blushing … hmm … I smell something…

 

          “Your brother asked me if I could help you in this situation” Hannah said shyly

          “Oppa? I mean Leeteuk-oppa!”

          “Yeah, he’s your brother right?” Haidee said.

          “And we like to help, for some reason we would like to be your friend” Cristina said smiling.

          “Thanks, guys. Thank you very much”

 

          Before the teacher arrived, the 4 girls already left ‘coz they have different classes.

 

          “Riiiing! Riiiing! The bell rang.

 

 

.