SWEET REVENGE!

Enemies Turn LOVERS ♥♥

 

Music Class

 

          When I entered the room it’s empty. Guess I’m early. I go to my seat then something came up in my mind. Something sweet and funny. Haha! It’s revenge time… After a while, students started to enter the room one by one. Then a smile appears in my face when I see Heechul enter the room.

 

--HEECHUL’S POV--

 

          When I entered the room, I spotted Meghan already sitting in her chair and she’s…smiling? Is she alright? I ignore her and go straight to my seat. Then, I feel something WET in my chair! I stood up and DAMN that stupid girl! She put HONEY on my chair and it’s all over my ! I glare at her and she’ just holding her laugh while the others are making fun of me! Arrghh!

 

          “YOU!” I shouted pointing to Meghan.

          “Me?” she said still holding her laugh.

          “Yeah! You did this!” I said annoyingly.

          “Haha ~ prove it! So what if I’m the one who did it?” she said giggling.

 

--N.O. POV--

 

          Heechul clenched his fist. He raised his fist and was about to punch Meghan. Luckily, Leeteuk and Ryeowook stopped him.

 

--MEGHAN’S POV--

 

          Now he’s really angry, I never thought this guy is short-tempered. Well, he deserves it. Haha ~ He confronted me and I try holding off my laughs. I look at his face and I can say that I succeed in taking revenge. He clenched his fist and was about to punch me. I cover my face with my hands. I waited for the punch to hit me but there’s nothing. I slowly look at him and I see Leeteuk holding Heechul’s arms and Ryeowook blocking him. I sigh for relief ~aah~ thank God they save me.        

 

          I look at Heechul, he pushed Leeteuk-oppa away from him and straightly goes out of the room, and, at the same time, our professor entered the room. “Everybody, I have an announcement”, the professor called out and we all look at him. “We, the music teachers and the Music and Dance club [Theater Club] leader Leeteuk Park have decided to postpone the performance on the next day and move it to the Foundation Day”, the professor announced happily. “So you better prepare… and also… you can change your groupings now”, he added.

 

          We all cheered up and applauded. The professor left us and let us discuss about the groupings and performance because the Foundation Day is two months from now. I look around and I spotted my friends Chesca, Hannah, Haidee and Joyce but Cristina and Jhane is not here. I guess they’re in the Dance Club.

 

          “Chesca! Hannah! Haidee! Joyce!” I called them while waving at them. Luckily they noticed me.

          “Meghan!” they said and we group-hugged.

          “I’m glad we’re on the same club” Hannah said happily

         

[an: I’m gonna change it into a dialogue style so it won’t be hard to write]

 

Joyce: Yeah, she’s right

Meghan: But Jhane and Cristina…where are they?

Haidee: They’re in the Dance Club…*pout*

Meghan: Aaww … *sad face* I hope we can all group in so that we can perform together

Joyce: I have an idea!

Hannah: Really!!

Haidee: What is it?

Joyce: Why don’t we ask the professor if we can let Dance Club join us!

Meghan: Yeah! You’re right!

Chesca: *not paying attention and looking around the room*

Hannah: Chesqui! What’s wrong?

Haidee: Are you alright? You seem quiet.

Meghan: *looks at where Chesca looks* Are you looking for someone?

Chesca: *look at the girls* Guys, I feel something bad ~

Joyce: Bad? What do you mean?

 

Chesca leaned closer to the girls so that no one can hear her.

 

Chesca: When Heechul walked out a while ago, I noticed some girls whispering and smirking at each other pointing to you *looks straightly at Meghan*

Meghan: Me? But why?

Chesca: That’s what I don’t know, but we better be prepared!

Hannah: By the girls, do you mean them? *pointing to the group of girls near the band of Meghan’s oppa, Leeteuk*

 

And Chesca just nodded and she looked worried, so as the rest except Meghan, she looked puzzled.

 

Joyce: Now we’re in trouble!

Meghan: What do you mean?

Haidee: Well! They’re just the so-called “divas” here in the campus

Hannah: They’re quite popular here … like SJ …

Meghan: SJ? What’s that?

Joyce: You don’t know? That’s the name of your brother’s band and they’re so awesome! *smiles widely* especially Siwon-oppa!!!

Meghan: Siwon? Wait! You like him?!

Joyce: *blushing, covers her face*

Hannah/Haidee/Meghan/Chesca: Aaww!!

 

And they all laughed and teased Joyce…

 

Joyce: Stop it! *still blushing* Why is it always me!!

Haidee: Coz you’re so easy to tease!

Hannah: Really!! *look at Haidee*

Haidee: What??

Chesca: Hhmm, from my knowings, you like Donghae-oppa! *smirk*

Meghan: Really! Wow! You like Mr. Nice Guy!

 

And they all tease and laugh…