Chapter 1

Enemies Turn LOVERS ♥♥

" TiK ! TOK ! TiK ! TOK ! TiK ! TOK ! "

The alarm clock is ringing so loudly causing me to fall on the ground

"OUCH !" I said to myself, I look at the clock.. it's already 6:00am and my class starts at 9:00am. I go to the bathroom and do my daily routine, 'gotta prepare for the firstd day'.

WAIT !

Before I forgot, let me introduce myself..

Hi! My name is Meghan Angelica Park, what a strange name for a korean right?, well, actually i'm just half korean and the other half is Filipino.

Why> coz my mother is a korean and my father is a Filipino, if you're wondering where i am now, I'm in Korea...

I grew up in the Phil. with my father but every summer I visit my mother and older Brother in Korea, but when I finished grade School my mother ask me if I could move in Korea and continue my my studies there. Good thing I study in a korean School for 2 years i think so now I know how to speak korean language fluently and read and write hangul properly.

I am now in Korea sudying with my older brother,Jungsu but he prefered to be called Leeteuk and I don't know why..~hha~

-----

"Morning Mom, Morining ajusshi-- oops-- I mean oppa ~haha~" I greeted them as I go in the dinning room.

"Morning baby girl !" mom greeted me (I prefered calling her mom instead of Umma coz I think 'mom' sound more cool ^_^)

I sit beside Leeteuk-oppa and started eating my breakfast

"Who told you to call me ajusshi *glare at me* you brat !" oppa said to me and I can feel that he's already boiling ~hha~

"Mianhae oppa, I 'm just joking aroud" I said flashing him my puppy eyes

"Nevermind, just eat your breakfast, were going to be late" he said calmly

'hha-- puppy eyes always works on everyone' i said in my mind

---

 

After breakfast, oppa and I ride a bus on our way to School, when we arrived in front of the school I was amazed, the School is so HUGE ! 

Then, suddenly I heerd someone calling my brother from behind.. I turn to see who is it and I was mesmerize by the guy's CUTE face..

"Wookie !" my brother said waving back to the cute guy

"You know him ?" I asked oppa

"Of course, he's on of my groupmate"

"groupmate?"

"Yep, but more on Bandmate.." some said, when I turn to see who is it I was suprised... It's the cute guy, he smiled at me and GOSH ! I think I'm going to blush !! so i quickly looked away..

 

"Hyung, who is she?" the guy asked oppa

"She's my little sister, from the philippines" oppa said

"Oh !, so that's why I had never seen her bafore" the guy said then look at me.

 

"Annyeong, I'm Ryeowook imnida-- but fee free to call me oppa, coz I think i'm older than you" he said smiling. aawww! he's so CUTE.. 

"Annyeong, I'm Meghan imnida, nice to meet you: I said smiling him back..

 

 

The  3 of us enter the campus together, oppa is a Junior and I'm a freshman like Ryeowook-oppa, I hope were on the same class ^_^ Upon entering the hallway the 3 of us parted.. Leeteuk oppa go to his room and ryeowook-oppa go to the guidance office to get his Class schedule while me, I already have my class schedule coz my VERY kind brother give it to me :).

I looked at ,y class Sched and my first Subject is... Social Study.. Oh GREAT ! my LEAST favorite subject.. I enter the room and goodthing the teacher is still out, I look around the room and I found an empty chair in the back beside the window.. I go there and sit, I put my things under the table and stare at the trees outside the window..

I was busy with my thoughts when someone suddenly tapped my shoulder..

I look behind to see who is it and it 's Ryeowook-oppa..

 

"Hi Meghan !" he greeted me

"Hi ! oppa" I greeted back happily

"Wow, I never thought were in the same class.. so, can I sit here" he sais pointing to the chair beside me

"SURE !"

 

When the teacher arrived we introduce ourselves one by one and when it's ryeowook oppa's turn almost every girl on the room scream and keep shouting his name..'wow' i never thought he's popular here..after that ryeowook and I talked and laugh together until the end of the period ignoring the teacher since she's only explaning the rules and regulations here in the school.

We have a great time together

~ RIIIIIING ~

The bell rang signaling the end of our period so me and ryeowook bid goodbye to each other. I looked at my class schedule and my next is 'Open-subject time for extra curriculum' (A/N: well, I don't know if that even exist but it;s just Fiction,right?.. ~hha~).

There are list of Catregories that i can choose on this subject. There's Music, Dance, Art and Cooking Class..

Hmm.., I think for a while, I like cooking but I think Music Class is more interesting, so i think I'll just take Music class..

I proceed to the Music room.. and oh, did I mention that the Music and Dance Class is open to all Year level, means all student od Music or dance class is joined in one room-one class ..

When I enter the room I saw Leeteuk oppa, he waved at me so I go to him and he's wit..let's see.. 1-2-3.......10, whoa! 10 cute and handsome guys including him and ryeowook oppa. I looked at them one by one then someone caught my attention, he seems familiar.. and he looks like a girl.. well ! better ignore him..

 

"Meg, meet my bandmates" leeteuk oppa said

"BWOH ! you have 10 members in one band?"

"Nope, actually were 15 but the other five is not here today"

"Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo, Meghan imnida" I introduce myself first the bow

"Annyeong, Kyuhyun inmida" the youngest one said grinning  -- hmm, 'aaww' he's so cute

"Annyeong, Yesung imnida, call me oppa and so you like turtles ? I love turtles !"

--wow, he loves turtles ? haha~ this one looks weird.. in a GOOD way..

"Annyeong, Siwon imnida" the musculine one said-- he looks nice and I admit he's hot. but not my type`haha~ peace !

"Annyeong, Shindong imnida" the big one said -- ahhm.., no comment ~haha~

"Annyeong, Eunhyuk imnida" another hot and musculine guy said -- wow ! oppa's groupmates were all CUTE and MUSCULINE !

"Annyeong, Donghae imnida, feel free to call me oppa" he said nicely

"Annyeong, Sungmin imnida" another CUTE guy said but to tell the truth he is the CUTEST guy i've ever seen..

"Annyeong, I'm Kim Heechul imnida" the strange but familiar guy said without even smiling -- he looks rudeand diva (?) I guess..

 

WEIRD ! I think I heard his name before.. -- THiNK ! THiNK ! THiNK ! --

AHA !!!  I remember him !! HECK NO ! He's that kid ! from long time ago -- I guess i'm only 8 or 10 years old that time.. aiiish ! how can I forgot ! the guy who annoyed me when were still in our Europhean tour -- that RUDE guy !!

 

♥ FLASHBACK ♥

It wa Summer so my father treat in a tour.. A Europhean Tour. We stay in many places, while were in the Italy (one of our Destinations) father brought me to a park. The palce was so beautiful like  an oasis. I was enjoying the sceneries when i realize that my father is not by my side anymore, I look around and I see father buying some ice cream, he gave me one ice cream cone -- chocolate flavor. YAY ! my FAVORITE :))).. after eating the ice cream my father asked me to play by myself for a while coz he need to call someone.

I was playing in the park, humming and running around when someone tripped me. I fell on the ground causing a loud 'THUD'.

"OUCH !" I said coz it really hurt, I glare at the kid who tripped me and he just laugh at me --  he didn't even care to help ! TSK ! WHAT AN ATTITUDE !!

"HEY ! What was that for ! ? !" I confronted the kid using English.... but he said nothing, he just look at me with a puzzled face..

"I don't understand you !" he said in Korean, and he's still laughing !! -- ofcourse I understand him, I'm also a korean-- only half..

"STUPID ! IDIOT !" I yelled at him and I this time I said it in Korean.. his smiling face faded and turned into a death glare! and I swear if looks can Kill i'm already dead on the spot !

"EXCUSE ME ! you're the idiot not me !" 

"WHAT ! i'm not !!"

"Yes you were coz you didn't look to where you were walking that's why you tripped!"

"hey ! you tripped me !"

"SO !?!"

"AiiiSH ! YOU'RE SO MEAN !" I said almost crying

"HAHA ! CRYBABY !!" he teased me

"No i'm not !" trying not to cry .. and good thing I succeed..

"trying hard ? haha~ so I better go .. bye-- CRYBABY !"

"hey ! I have a name you know ! and it's MEGHAN, IDiOT !"

"SO WHAT ! I also have a name and it's HEECHUL ! KIM HEECHUL, not idiot !!"

"HEECHUL ? what kind of name is that?"

"You better remember it girl ! coz maybe we'll se each other again-- and when it does, be prepared" he said then leave

I was left alone in the park ! that heechul guy ! I hope i would never see HIM EVER AGAIN !!

Then I heard my father calling me..

"COMING !" I yellled them so to my fahther..

♥ END OF FLASHBACK ♥

 

After that incident years ago I never thought we'll see each other again. I know it's a simple Kind of fight for kinds but .. i don't know why does that incident keeps playing in my memory like it's just yesterday. He better be thankful that he's my brother's friend or else -- he's already dead now !

 

--HEECHUL'S POV--

Leeteuk hyung introduced his younger sister to us.. Her name is Meghan, she looks cute and.. somehow familiar-- I try to think harder , RIGHT ! her name ! she have the same name to the girl I encounted in italy  years ago -- I think it;s just a coincident..

After I introduce myself, she looked at curiosly, is she really the girl on the Park in the Italy ??? I guess not..

 

--MEGAHN'S POV--

Music class turned out great. It's fun being with oppa's group, I enjoyed my company with them specialy to ryeowook, yesung and Dongahe oppa.

Our professor announced that he ned to group us into 3 person per group.

"The groupings will be decided by me.. the first group is: Leetauk - Hannah - Sungmin.. then : Joyce - Siwon - Chesca.. Jaejoong - haidee - donghae . . . . ."

and many more groups were mentioned..

"Then Ryeowook - Meghan  and..." the prof. scanned his record for a while..

--WOW ! wookie oppa is in my group ! YIPPEE ! but who's the other one? PLEASE NOT HEECHUL ! PLEASE NOT HEECHUL ! I keep chanting in my mind..

"Okay ! the last member is .... "

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong !  Thanbks for reading my fic *BOWS 90 degree*

Thank you VERY much ! I hope you like my first chapter ! Sorry if it takes me dayS to write it , it's because I'm busy with other stuff , but don't worry i'l try my best to make this story a success...

Please Subscribe and comment --

THANK YOU AGAIN :))