Chapter 5.

I don't know.

 
It's been two years and everyone got much more closer than before. Yoseob' friend, Kikwang and Hyunseung also had started to hang around with them. Of course, everyone has graduated from their highschool. They were now all in the same art university but not under the same courses. Yoseob and Junhyung took singing and composing. Doojoon, Kikwang and Hyunseung took acting. And Dongwoon, he took martial arts. The others didn't know why Woon took martial and they once asked him to tell them, but he refused to tell. So they just let it  be. Since they were all studying at the same place, they decided to live together because it will be easier for everyone. They renovated a bit their place using their own money so that all six of them can live there comfortably. They play music together, they laugh together, they sleep together, they did almost everything together. Everything could happened in that small preious place of theirs. Their place smells  just like a cup of coffee made with full of love and friendship :').
 
But why coffee? 0,0 lol.
 
************
 
 
*phone ringing*
 
"Ne seob?" It was already ten o'clock.
"Ah Junhyung, annyeong. Still busy today?"
"I'm not sure. I don't know what time will I finish this. Waeyo?"
"Ah, aniyo. I'm just asking. The others are also busy, they said they won't be coming home today. And I guess you won't too, keutjji?"
There was a slight dissapointment in Yoseob's voice and Junhyung just knew Yoseob too well by now.
 
"Ani, you're the one who said that. I didn't say anything. Em, where are you? You want to drop by here? We can eat together after I finish everything. How bout that?"
"Ne ne! I'm just nearby anyway. Wait for me, I'll be there in ten minutes! Hehe, this is why you're my favorite! See you later, Junhyung-ah. Annyeong!" Yoseob hang up with so much excitedness. 
Junhyung knew Yoseob was actually at home. He just smiled at his thought and continued doing his work.
 
After half an hour, Yoseob finally arrived at the composing room in their university. He opened wide the door. 
 
 
"I don't know ten minutes could be so long." Said Junhyung without looking at Seob.  He was still sitting on his chair doing his tasks. 
 
"Heeee." Yoseob just stood at the front door, panting. 
"Mian, I'm late. I went to buy your fav rice cake earlier. Thank god I made it before the stall closes. Hahhhhh~"  
Yoseob closed the door behind him and put his stuff on the table near him. He sat down to rest down himself.
Junhyung didn't look at Yoseob and was still busy doing his stuff. 
 
"Still much more to be done?" Yoseob asked and took a peek at Junhyung's work.
"Um, a bit more and then I'm free. You can eat first." Junhyung said without an expression. Yoseob pouted. He was unhappy because he came to eat with Junhyung, but the other man just seems to be so absorbed with those papers on his desk. But he can't really blame Junhyung for having such a talent. He wrote and composed a very high quality songs, that's why people can't never had enough from him.
 
 
After about half an hour, Junhyung had finally finished whatever he was doing. He closed all his books and tidy up the desks. He can hear his stomach growling as he remembered that he haven't eat anything other than a bar of kit kat on the evening, and of course his cokes. After cleaning his stuff, he looked over his back to see how Yoseob was doing.
 
He was sleeping on the couch. 
Junhyung lips automatically curved into a small smile. He walked over and went to sit on another couch in front of Yoseob. 
 
"Are you that sleepy?" Junhyung said to himself. He then took off his jacket and put it around Yoseob as a blanket. 
 
He saw the rice cakes Yoseob bought for him earlier and his stomach growled more louder at the delicious sight. He then started to eat the food while looking at Yoseob. He just sat there and eat. 
By the time Yoseob had woke up, Junhyung had already finished eating and was typing on his new iphone 5. 
 
"Ergh.. I fell asleep.." Yoseob yawned.
"Yepp, you sleep very well." Junhyung said with a chuckled. 
Yoseob suddenly remembered about the food.
"... did you.. finished all the food while I was sleeping???" Yoseob quickly got up and looked for food on the desk near him.
Junhyung didn't gave him any answer instead just raised up his shoulders acting like he didn't know and chuckled. 
 
 
 
"No. You're not going to touch that. Yang . Yoseob. Put it back down, I'm warning you."
"Yes. I'm taking this and I'm going to finish it. I don't care. Neneneneeeee~"
Yoseob did a mehrong and ran away from Junhyung. Defending himself from Junhyung with the big chair at the corner of the room.
 
"Ahhhh. Now I know why you are so addict with this thing." Yoseob took another sip of coke in his hand.
Junhyung who was standing at the other side just stare at him.
"Yang Yoseob."
"Ne? I already finished it, wow I feel greatttt!! Komawoo, Junhyungg-ahh" Yoseob did his aegyo.
 
"Sometimes I wonder how I could be friend with you after all this time.. Yang.. Yoseobbb... Yahhhh!!! Ddarawaa!!"
 
Junhyung attack Yoseob who still think he can hide behind that chair. Junhyung pulled him and threw him on the couch.
"Ya yahh keumanhaeee! Stop it! noo hahah hah nooo hahah junnn hahaha!"
"Hahaha! Serves your right! Why did you drink my cokes huh? Huh??!! Hahaha! Take this! Hahah!"
Junhyung continue tickling Yoseob without showing the younger one any mercy.
Yoseob was crying because of too much laughing. 
He finally gave in.
"Okay okayy! I won't do that again!hahaha!"
Junhyung then stop tickling. He plopped down on the couch, right beside Yoseob who's still curling.
 
"Hahaha, that was actually fun. I haven't laugh for quite sometimes. Hahhh" He sounded so relieve at the end. "Oh cmon yoseob get up, I'm not going to tickle you anymore." Junhyung pulled Yoseob up so that he could sit properly.
 
"I'm tired. Hngg. Did you really finished the food?" Yoseob asked again. His stomach made a sound.
 
"Yah, don't tell me you haven't eat yet?!"
Yoseob just shook his head at Junhyung's question.
"I told you to eat first just now, and you didnt make any sound. So i thought you were really eating. And again i thought you had eaten, so thats why i finished it off, hahh." Junhyung sighed and then he said,
"Soooo, what we're going to do now?"
Yoseob just moved up his shoulders.
"Okay, lets go buy something before you get stomachache."
They went to a food stall and eat there. After finished, they decided to walked back to their house together.
 
"Whaa, been a long time since we walked together like this! You're so busy with your composing thing and I'm busy with the shows. We have actually grown up huh?" Yoseob laughed and gave a light punch on Junhyung's arm.
 
 
"Yeah, though it had only been two years since I met you. How's your singing going?" Junhyung just smiled while looking at the road. 
"Emm, Ookayy. But my throat is not really in a good condition. I gotta drink more water after this. Thats what they said to me. And when will you finish this project you're working on? It's been more than a month already."
"It's almost done, after a bit touch up here and there. The producer said my songs need some fixing. I don't know where's or what is wrong, so I just let them fix it themselves."
"Oh.." yoseob said shortly and they arrived at their house.
 
Yoseob went straight to the bed and laid down.
"Uwa, I'm so tiredd."
"Then just go sleep. Im going to take my shower."
 
 
When Junhyung got out of the bathroom, Yoseob had already gone from the bed. 
"Yah Yoseob, what are you up to? Odisseo?"
There was just a silence.
"Maybe he went out to buy something.. But we just ate, wasn't it enough for him??" Junhyung thought.
He shrugged his thought and decided to go to sleep upstairs.
While walking upstairs, Junhyung looked around just in case if Yoseob is hiding from him somewhere. He knew this kid too well, anything can happen when he's around. But Yoseob is nowhere in sight. 
So he just went upstairs.