Chapter 2.

I don't know.

 
Junhyung was sitting at the table, looking at everything in the store. 
"This store is actually pretty nice. Except for the red rosses. That boy should just throw them out." He gave a thought.
 
Junhyung didn't mind waiting for the boy because he didn't really excited to see his new home. And since this will be his new neighborhood, why not checking things out in the area. Plus, he had already spent more than one hour searching for that adress in his hand and he couldn't find it anywhere. 
He was tired. Thank God who listened to his prayers and send this little boy to help him. 
 
"But he should put some books or magazines for the customer. Or maybe cokes. Or maybe a radio. Or maybe a television. I'm already ing bored here even if it has only been like what, five minute? Pfft"
He kept nagging to himself while waiting for the other boy to finish things up. 
And he waited some more.
 
"Aishh. Yahh, kid! Are you going to be any longer?! Because if you are, then I think I might just search the way myself!" Junhyung shouted after waiting for about twenty minutes there.
 
No reply.
 
"Yah, kiddo?'
 
Silence.
 
Junhyung was curious, so he walked to the back of the store and knocked on the door, but still no reply. 
So he opened up the door and get inside the room or store or office or whatever it is. 
And he was surprised. 
And maybe a bit angry. 
 
"Yahh! KIDDO ARE YOU SLEEPING? LIKE WTH I'M WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE LIKE TWENTY MINUTES AND YOU SLEEP?! YAHH!' Junhyung shouted at the boy who was all curled up sleeping on the carpeted floor inside the office. (it's an office! :D) 
Junhyung went down to the boy. He stares at him in disbelieve.
 
The sleeping boy opened one of his eyes just to see the other man's face right in front of him. 
"Uh, too close." He said it in his sleeping tone and pushed Junhyung away which made Junhyung fell back.
The flower boy finally woke up but still sitting on the floor,  yawning. 
"Ahh~ I can smell the anger in your breath just now, you know?" He said while rubbing his eyes and then he stand up. 
 
"I'm sorry, I don't usually overslept. Maybe because today I have too many customers. C'mon, we can go now. I've finished my work." He said with a big grinned on his face.
 
"Was that, your unfinish work? Sleeping?! Like seriously? I would never ask for your help if I knew about that earlier." Junhyung said giving the other man are-you-serious look and walked out of the office.
 
The boy quickly ran after Junhyung.
"Hey, wait!" 
Junhyung heard him and stopped in front of the store.
 
The smaller boy quickly closed the office door and switched off all the electricity. He grab his keys and books inside the locker under the cashier table and then ran outside. On the way out, he picked a flower and kept it in his bag.
He turned over the "OPEN" sign at the glass door, and finally closed and locked the shop.
He was now facing Junhyung that has a now-what? face on him.
 
"You came to the right person, but just at the wrong time. It's not really my fault." He said with a matter of fact tone.
"But, oh well. If you really want, you can go search it by yourself and end up getting lost again." 
A big grinned plastered on his face. 
"Annyeong!" With that, he walked away happily and gave Junhyung a little wave without turning back.
This boy chuckled because somehow he knew that Junhyung will ran after him. 
 
"Is this kid 5 years old or something?! Like seriously dude." 
Junhyung talked again to himself when he suddenly noticed that the boy was already far away.
Junhyung quickly ran to that boy not wanting to get lost in this neighborhood again.
The road here is really weird. 
 
 
"Yah, yahh~!" the smaller boy suddenly shouted. He was floating. He felt his body was being lifted by somebody.
"Yah, what are you doing, let me go!" He was struggling in the air, eventhough it's not really high.
 
"Shh! I need you okay. I will let you go. But first you will have to lead me to my house. Deal?" Junhyung said clearly with a smirk on his face.
 
"Arasso, arasso! Now, PUT ME DOWN!" He was really in panic.
 
Junhyung just smiled and poked his cheeks. He then let go of the boy and patted his head.
"Okay, shall we go now?"
 
The boy just stared at Junhyung, but then he let out a small laugh.
"I knew you would come after me.  Your face was so funny when I walked away, you know. Hahah.  Come let's go, I'll show you the way." He continued laughing and they started walking.
 
"Yah, don't laugh at me!" Junhyung gave him a death glare. 
"Okay okay, I'll stop." and the boy did while putting both of his hands on his mouth.
"How old are you seriously? Ten?" 
"Haha. I always hear that. I think I need to eat some more calcium to get taller.  Or make my face bigger. And nope, I'm 19. You?"
"You surely don't look like one, ya know? You should be much more younger that me. I'm 19 too btw."
 
"The flower shop. It's you family shop?" Junhyung continued with the conversation.
"Yup. I'm only in shift after school hours and on weekends in the evening. Like this."
"Hmm." Junhyung slightly nodded.
 
And along the way they just keep talking to each other. Junhyung mostly answered questions from the other boy. He told the boy why he moved here. The other boy told Junhyung where he lives. And he said to Junhyung that this neighborhood would be just fine for him, especially because he lives there too. And Junhyung just laughed. And after some other talks, they reached Junhyung's new house. 
 
"There. It's your new house! It looks nice, even it's not really big." The boy said with an assuring smile.
 
Junhyung agreed with the boy. The house may not be big, but it's suitable for his family. The house is white, totally white. And the front door is in turqoise color, which is his mom favorite color. It's great. He's now excited to check inside the house.
 
"Okay. Thanks kiddo, for sending me alllll the way here." Junhyung said.
"Lol. The way you said" allll the way here" was like we walked for hours. We only walked for only 5 minutes ajjushi, if you only realized. Haha. And no big deal! My house is only nearby." The boy gave a big smile.
 
"Haha, okay then. Thanks again. I'll see you next time."
 
"Alright. See yaa!" The boy said and walked away after giving a small salute sign to Junhyung.
 
"Hey, what's your name?!!" Junhyung suddenly remembered that he never asked that boy's name, so he shouted at the boy.
 
"Ah, yoseobbie-eyo!! Annyeongg!!
 
And after that the boy took a right turn and dissapeared from Junhyung's sight.
 
Junhyung smiled and got into his new house.
"Yoseob."
 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
I think this story is kind of slow? I don't know, I just write it down the way I like it. I don't know if you guys would like it :o You can give your opinions, I don't really mind and in fact, that will actually help me :D 
Thanks a lot for subscribing! I didn't even expect to have any subscriber, lol. Really, thank you. Let us ship Junseob all the way! :D