Chapter 9.

I don't know.

 

 

 
 
___________________________
 
The boys  were on their way back home except for Yoseob who decided to stay at his family house for the night. He told Doojoon about not going back.  But he didn't tell that the exact reason was because he was mad at Junhyung. He didn't want them to worry.
 
And the boys reached their house. They didn't enter their house properly but instead they just inserted their head one by one sneaking through the front door. And then suddenly Kikwang shouted happily and ran into the house holding Hyunseung's hand, pulling the pretty boy together with him. "Assaa! Seung, we won! We won!" Kikwang shouted while jumping up and down happily with Hyunseung all around the house.
 
"You heard him Doo. Now where's our money? Kekeke." Hyunseung stop jumping and said to Doojoon.
"Aish, we lost again hyung." Dongwoon sadly looked at Doojoon.
"It's okay. I'll pay for you this time since I were the one who started this bet. Okay?" Doojoon said to Dongwoon patting the younger one's back. 
"Hmm!" Dongwoon replied shortly while nodding his head.
"Here, don't use it for unnecessary things okay?" Doojoon gave his money to those two. He knew they will use the money on food, but he still warned them just in case. He then went upstairs to see Junhyung.
 
"Did something happened? Did an angel came up to him or something? I never thought he would clean up the house. Wait, he never clean up the house. This is so supernatural." Doojoon continued with his thought until he saw Junhyung who was sleeping on the king-sized bed.
 
"Yahh. Yong Junhyung. Who did you paid to do the chores huh? Yah Junhyung, wake up. We're back."
Doojoon shook Junhyung who was hiding under the blanket ignoring Doojoon who was trying to wake him up.
 
Junhyung turned over his body to face Doojoon. He somehow looked different. "Uhh. Not now Doojoon." Doojoon knew something was wrong, because Junhyung look so weak. So Doojoon put his hand on Junhyung's forehead to check on his temperature, and it was burning, eventhough Junhyung didn't have any sweat at all on his body. 
 
"Yah Jun, gwaenchana? You're body is so hot. Don't tell me you got a fever just because of the cleaning you did. That would be so damn.... unacceptable??.. Or whatever." Doojoon tried not to nag on Junhyung because he could see that the other boy was really unwell.
"Erghh. Doojoon go away. I need some sleep here." 
Junhyung said still trying to sound cool instead of the fever he had.
"Hmm. Looks like you're really in a bad  condition. Okay I won't mind you right now. But make sure you eat the medicine okay. I'll put it here in a bit and you will eat it. Arasso?" Doojoon said in worry tone, pointing to the small table located beside the bed. Junhyung just replied him with a small nod. Doojoon got down and took the old medicine they kept in their refrigerator and bring it to Junhyung with a glass of water. He put it on the small table and take a short look at Junhyung before leave him there sleeping. 
"What's with the sudden fever?" Doojoon thought again.
 
 
"Awww HYUNG!" Dongwoon said after his was slapped by Doojoon who then joined him and KiSeung at the living area.
"Yah, Junhyung's having a fever and he looked pretty bad. I'm afraid I can't be home tomorrow to take care of him." Doojoon raised his eyebrows at Kikwang.
"Fever?? Now, that's a rarity." Hyunseung said.
"Err. Actually Hyunseung and I had already planned something tomorrow. So we too couldn't be here tomorrow." Hyunseung nodded excitedly showing that he agreed with Kikwang.
"It's okay, I can take care of Junhyung hyung tomorrow. I'm free." Dongwoon suddenly said to the other three. 
"Oh really? That's nice then because I'm worry if anything happens to him without anyone here. As I said just now, he looked pretty bad. He hasn't got a fever for such a long time already. Make sure you take a good care of your hyung neh?" the smiling Doojoon told Dongwoon while pinching Dongwoon's cheeks.
"Neh hyung~~" and Dongwoon replied with his cutest aegyo which made Doojoon to stop smiling. 
He couldn't take it anymore. Doojoon cleared his throat. 
He got up  and pulled Dongwoon's hand making him stood up as well. 
"Mm.. I think we're sleepy now. So, excuse us. Make sure you two check everything up before head to sleep okay? Jalja." Doojoon said before leaving, dragging Dongwoon who just smile and wave stupidly at  Kikwang and Hyunseung. They just chuckled at DooWoon.
"Mm. I'm gonna have to check the doors first." Kikwang said and got up. Hyunseung  grabbed Kikwang's hand who was heading to the door and said 
"I'm going to the bed first. I'll be waiting for you." He smirked at Kikwang and walked away. 
Kikwang too, smirked and then he hurriedly went to check everything up. 
 
 
****
 
 
Junhyung woke up and felt something wet on his forehead. He took it with his hand and it was a small handkerchief. He groaned as he felt a jolted of pain in his head. 
"Oh God, please just take this fever away." He closed his eyes hoping for the pain to go away. After a couple of minutes, he heard footsteps coming towards him, so he opened his eyes. 
 
"Woke up already? Felt any better?"
Yoseob said taking the small towel on Junhyung's forehead and put it into the small bowl of hot water he just brought.
"Uh. Not really. My head is still spinning. How can I get a fever so sudden? Tch. " Junhyung cursed still unsatisfied with his fever and closed back his eyes. Inside, he was really glad that Yoseob was not mad at him. This is one of the reason why he likes Yoseob. Yoseob never stay mad for long. Whenever they had some stupid fight or quarell, it'll only last for a while which can be only for a sec, not even more than a day, and Yoseob will be just fine. That actually made his head felt much lighter.
 
"Yknow, like people always said, karma always find their ways." 
Yoseob suddenly said without looking at Junhyung, still soaking the towel.
Or maybe not, Junhyung added to his thought. He knew what Yoseob meant. Junhyung opened back his eyes and looked at Yoseob who was placing the towel back on his forehead.
 
"Yah, you still mad at me?" Junhyung said with a slow voice.
Yoseob shook his head.
"Ani, but you really made me worried. And I felt guilty too since you were really sick and I was shouting and all at you."
Junhyung bit his lip and smile. He felt a joy when he saw there was worriness all over Yoseob's face.
"Yah, what's with that creepy smile?!" Yoseob said poking Junhyung's left cheek.
"But to be honest, I was really having a headache yesterday. But you didn't believe in me. See what happened now?" Junhyung pouted, trying to make what he thought a cute face. 
Yoseob laughed and then he realized that Junhyung was pouting.
"Junhyung, what are you doing?" Yoseob stopped laughing and his face turned into a disgusted expression.
Junhyung's pout quickly disappear in a second and he just blinked at Yoseob.
 
"That.was.disgusting. Don't ever do that again. It didn't suit you. At all." Yoseob said one by one.
Junhyung just laughed at Yoseob and Yoseob laughed together with him.
"Have some more rest, I think you're getting better. I'm going to cook first." Yoseob said getting up from the bed but then he was pulled back by Junhyung and he fell down on the bed right beside Junhyung. 
Junhyung turned to his right and hug Yoseob, resting his head on Yoseob's. 
"Just stay like this."
 
Yoseob's mind went blank. He couldn't think. He felt his heartbeat going crazy and he could smell Junhyung's faded perfume on his tank top but that didn't help at all, to calm him down. He tried to move but his body stiffened. He hate to admit that somehow he felt comfortable and safe being hugged by Junhyung, and he tried very hard to deny it. Suddenly he remembered the first time he ever felt like this. It was when he came here for the first time and they sang together while Junhyung playing piano. He shook his head wanting to stop his train of thoughts.
 
"This felt wrong, but yet so right. Why am I like this. I should blame this on my gay friends. They must've affected me, even just a bit. Yes, that sounds right and ing relevan. Yes yes." 
Yoseob said in his mind, trying to shoo away whatever he was feeling at that time.
 
 
As for Junhyung, he had give a deep thought on this. Yesterday before went to sleep with his headache, all he could think about was Yoseob. He thought how he hate himself when Yoseob was mad at him. He thought how his heart beat so fast whenever he was with Yoseob. He thought about how happy he was when he's with Yoseob, and how he can just be himself. He had always wanted to do this. To hug Yoseob, to smell his hair. To have Yoseob in his arms. 
 
 
"J-Junhyung?" Yoseob tried to speak, unable to move.
"Uh, Yoseob.. why did your hair smell like something burnt?" Junhyung wrinkled his nose at the smell.
"Hey! I shampooed my hair this morning! It even took me an hour!" Yoseob said punching Junhyung's stomach that was right beside him.
"Ouch! Okay that hurts. Now you have to give an extra care for me." Junhyung smile wide since he knew Yoseob couldn't see it. Yoseob just made his annoyed face in which Junhyung couldn't see it as well.
And Junhyung spoke again, "No seriously, did you burnt your head or something? It smells like smoke."
Yoseob wanted to say something to protest Junhyung, but then something came into his mind.
"SHOOT! I FORGOT ABOUT THE PORRIDGE ON THE STOVE!!" 
He got up and accidentally pushed Junhyung, making him to fell from the bed. 
Junhyung landed hard on the floor and watched the younger ran down the stairs with all kind of curses escaping his mouth.
"Where the hell did he learnt all those bad words?" Junhyung said to himself, and got up to see what happened.
 
Yoseob looked up towards Junhyung who was walking down, and gave him a fake grin.
"I burnt your porridge, sorry.
"My porridge huh? I never asked for one." Junhyung just gave a small laugh at Yoseob in which Yoseob replied with a pout.
" It's okay, I'm not hungry yet. Just make sure you clean everything up. You don't want Doojoon to see all this mess, do you?"
Yoseob nodded his head. "Of course! Omg, I'll be dead if I let him see all this. Now you go, I'll settle everything up and make a new one for you. Go go go." Yoseob pushed Junhyung out of the kitchen and Junhyung sat at the couch.
 
"Yah, where's the others? I thought everyone is going to be home today??" 
Junhyung said looking back towards Yoseob who was busy cleaning up.  
He plopped his head on the top on the couch, at the head rest while looking towards the kitchen.
"Of course they went out. Today is their free time, how can they waste it by staying at home??"
Suddenly Junhyung felt bad for Yoseob.
"Uh, mianhae. You have to waste your day today, to look after me."
"I know right. If not, I would have been out there somewhere maybe in an amusement park playing roller coaster and all. And it was originally Dongwoon who should take care of you. And now, I'm the one who have to do all this since Dongwoon begged to me all night." 
Yoseob said, making Junhyung felt even bad. Yoseob let out a small laugh, only to be heard by himself. He was joking around and Junhyung didn't know about it.
 
Junhyung turned back around into his original position. He just sat there thinking what Yoseob just said and felt guilty. He stared at the floor. Within a few minutes, Yoseob went over to Junhyung, bringing two bowls of porridge. He made one for himself too since he felt hungry at that time. Yoseob saw Junhyung who was deep in thought. 
"Yah, did you actually believe what I said just now?" Yoseob made his are-you-serious face. He put down the food on the table in front of him and Junhyung made his confuse face.
"Seriously Junhyung? I was kidding, you punk! Hahaha." Yoseob continued again and laughed at Junhyung.
"Yah! You made me feel bad, you know!" Junhyung said giving a light punch at Yoseob's stomach. 
The two just laughed together and started to eat the porridge.
 
"It wasn't really like that, right? Junhyung spoke up while eating.
"Hmm?" Yoseob said busy eating his porridge and only looked back at Junhyung once his mouth was full.
"What you said before, Dongwoon begged you. It was nothing like that right?"
"Ahh, yeah. It's me who asked Dongwoon to let me take care after you. He didn't let me at first, because he had already told the others that he's going to do this. But then, I insisted. So here I am." Yoseob explained.
"Hmm. Nice to hear that." Junhyung said smiling to himself.
 
 
 
****
 
"Dongwoon? Junhyung?" 
Doojoon stepped into the house and once he got into the living area he smile at what he saw.
Yoseob was sleeping soundly, sitting against the couch with his head tilt a bit at the side and Junhyung was laying there, with his head resting on Yoseob's thigh. Doojoon saw the two empty bowl on the table as well and his smile widen.  
"How sweet is that?!" Doojoon thought.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Hey, sorry for being late again! And thanks for those who are still waiting for my updates, those who are still reading this fics, and silent readers too if I have ;3.

And for @delonihanis , thanks for the comment. The party is actually just a teaser for something else that's coming up on other chapters. I hope you understand what I'm saying. Kekeke

Here a little Junseob for you guys!

This was at GDA and I was there, and at that moment I was like adfkahsghasfkjghsa it's ing junseob! I witness it with own eyes asdjkhaskfjghas. Ah, you guys should know how I felt at that time askdghaskjhgfsa