Chapter 8.

I don't know.

 

Baby look at me now~
That was Junhyung's alarm ringing. 
Junhyung was getting annoyed by the noise.
"Yoseob-ah, your phoneee. Pick it upppp." 
Yes, Yoseob was using the same song, but Yoseob used it as his ringtone not for his alarm. So the sleepy Junhyung thought that it was Yoseob's phone. But then Yoseob didn't answer Junhyung.
 
Junhyung sleepily opened one of his eyes and searched for who's ever phone was that. And it turned out to be his alarm. He turned off the alarm and looked over his side. "Huh?" Yoseob was not there. But Junhyung was too sleepy to even care about that. He felt his head so heavy like some kind of headache, so he shoved back his head under his pillow and went back to sleep.
 
Meanwhile downstairs, Doojoon was eating breakfast with Kikwang, but soon were joined by Hyunseung who just finished his shower.
 
 
"What do I have for breakfast today huh?" Hyunseung said taking a seat at the table.
"Definitely your favorite." Kikwang said smiling and pulled Hyunseung making him seat on his lap.
"Aww, you cook for me Kikwang? So nice of youu~~ Now let me eat it!" Hyunseung then started to eat happily on Kikwang's lap. "Oh, where's Woon? Usually he'll be the one who make noises in the morning."
"He went to his cousin's house. And he never asked me to company him, that's why I'm here." Doojoon said with a matter of fact tone.
"Uh-hmm." Hyunseung just gave an ok sign with his hand while eating the scramble egg.
"Are you not going to wake them up?" Doojoon said to Kikwang.
"Nope. Yoseob has already gone in the morning. He told me he had to look after the flower shop today. His sister is sick."
"Ohh. Ey, Junhyung??" Doojoon asked again.
"Yah! You know he's not going to wake up this early right?! Aigoo!" Kikwang said and Hyunseung help him to smack Doojoon's head with the back of his fork.
"Yeah right. Why do I forgot about that." 
 
 
 
"Haarghhhh." Junhyung yawned. He was still feeling not very good with his head.
 He stared at the ceiling before decided to wake up and went downstairs.
He didn't see anyone. 
He went to the table and saw a memo on it.
 
"Wake up already? Kekekeke. Remember what day is today? I bet you don't. Yah pabo, it's your FAVORITE day today! CLEANING DAY! Have fun with yourself cleaning the house okay? Dongwoon went to his cousin's and Yoseob went to the flower shop, while we gotta do something today. So no one would be at home watching you, BUT WE SURE KNOW IF YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK >:D So, do well arasseo? Kekekeke. We will be back soon. Annyeong.  OH! And there's a coke for you on the table ^^ - Doo."
 
"Hahhhh" Junhyung gave a long sighed as he plopped down himself on the couch.
He looked around their house, "Haaishhh." and sighed again. He forgot that it was his turn to do the cleaning. With his headache still bothering him,  he took a deep breathe before standing up and went to shower, he thought he'll get some cleaning mood after that. And he was wrong. He got even more lazier. Instead of cleaning, he just sat there watching tv and eat. He tried to compose as well, but there was no mood for that one too. He couldn't stand the boredom anymore so he grabbed his phone.
 
 
"Odiga?"
"Gotta take over the flower shop today. Wae?"
"Ah. How long will you be there?"
"I don't know, but I'll possibly be home at night. Wae?"
 
 
After about half an hour, there was Yoseob standing besides Junhyung who was sitting at the computer table, mixing songs, trying to get rid off the storm in his head.
 
"The hell, Junhyung?!"
"What, I told you I'm sick. What's wrong with that?" Junhyung let out a couple of fake coughs and laughed. Yoseob just stood there. He didn't know that Junhyung really got a headache. Well, who would think so when he was all laughing.
 
"I closed the flower shop just because you said you're sick. You know what, you really are, sick. I'm leaving." 
Yoseob was really furious. He stared at Junhyung with disbelieve and ready  to go back to his flower shop. But before he could went downstairs, Junhyung who was sitting pulled him onto his lap. 
Yoseob was shocked because of the sudden action Junhyung made.
 
"It's not fully my fault. If you don't want to, you shouldn't have come here and close the shop at first. You could've wait until evening when it's really your closing time. And that is when you should come back here." Junhyung stared at Yoseob with his serious look. 
 
Yoseob who was still on Junhyung's lap was speechless. He didn't know what to say. His heart suddenly beat fast. He was confused. He didn't know what he was feeling. But then, he shrugged them off and tried to get up. Junhyung held him back.
 
"Now what? Okay fine. It's my fault. I shouldn't have worried over you when you texted me saying you're sick. I shouldn't have went back just to see you're sitting at the computer mixing some stupid songs, and blame it on you for closing my shop. Yes, it's my fault. Get it? Now, let me go. I got a more important work to do. There's a pouridge on the table. You should be fine after eating it."
After that, Yoseob free himself from Junhyung and went back to the flower shop.
 
 Junhyung heard a loud bang after from the front door.
Junhyung closed his eyes. His head suddenly get heavier. He felt his headache gotten more worse. He was just playing around with Yoseob, but he never knew Yoseob will take it that serious. 
He saved his works that he did earlier on the computer, turned if off and went downstairs. 
Junhyung saw the food Yoseob had said just now. He opened and eat all of it, with nothing left. 
 
 
Junhyung's mood had all disappear. Still with his headache, he finally decided to do the chores and clean everything up. After finished everything, he tiredly lay down on his bed and fell asleep. 
 
 
 
___________________________________________
 
 
NOW YOU GUYS MUST ANSWER THIS.
 
Do you guys get confuse with my storyline? Or story? 
T_______________T
I hope not, tsk tsk.
 
Thanks new subscribers~~ Hope you like my story.