chapter 7

I don't know.

 

*days later* 
 
 
 
"Yah guys, come downn~ Doo had prepared the food~" 
Yoseob shouted to Kikwang, Hyunseung and Dongwoon who was resting upstairs, except for Junhyung. 
He told them he would come a bit late so they didn't have to wait for him. The boys then rushed downstairs to eat their meal. 
"This is beyond delicious! Doo, you really had improve on your cooking!!" said Dongwoon while eating his food.
"Keutcchi?! I'd always known that I have this talent. But you guys never believe in me!" 
Doojoon proudly said with a smack on their table which almost made Dongwoon to choke on his food. 
"Yahh, gwaenchanaa??" Doojoon rubbed Dongwoon's back. 
"Why does it tastes the same for me? Just like you always did." Kikwang butted in.
"It's ramyun for God sake.. No need to be so proud of it. I bet Dongwoon are starving, that's why he said that." Hyuseung said. 
"Ani!! Igeon jeongmal mashisseoyo!!" Dongwoon just shook his head vigorously not wanting to be like the table, getting a smack from Doojoon. 
Doo smiled at Dongwoon and patted his back but then just glared at hyunseung. 
 
 
"Er, Junhyung you back?!!" Doojoon suddenly stand up. 
"Huh?" The other four said in unison and looked over to where Doojoon was looking at. 
"Junhyung? Where, I didn't see anyone? Kiki said. 
"Yeah, where? Are you sure it's Jun-- Yahh YOON DOOJOON!!" 
Hyunseung stopped halfway when he turned back just to see Doojoon had eat his ramyun.
"What?!" Doojoon said, "You said it's only ramyun for god sake! You can cook something else if you want." He smirked. 
Hyunseung stared at Doojoon in disbelieve then he changed glance with Dongwoon and Kikwang. 
The other two just stupidly smiled and looked over Doo who was prepared to ran away. 
"Sorry, can't help you this time. I'm too hungry right now." 
Yoseob said to Doojoon with his one hand up in the air and the other one feeding the ramyun into his mouth.
"Okay thennnn i better runnn for muh laifeuuuu" With that Doo started running away and the others just chased him. 
Yoseob sat there while eating his food and just watched the boys chasing each other, he felt like he was watching an episode of running man. 
He felt happy to see his friends laughing together. But he was even happier to eat their ramyun. 
 
 
 
"I'm back." 
"Ah, you're home. Just in time. I was about to finish this." Yoseob grinned to Junhyung who just reached the house. 
"Nah, it's okay. You can have it, I already ate on my way here. And whatsup with the kids??" 
Junhyung asked pointing towards the boys and sat beside Yoseob, he massage the back of Yoseob's neck.
Doojoon was being tortured by Kiki, Woon and Seung on the bed but they were all laughing. 
"Ya know Doojoon." Seob said and Jun just smiled.
"Yah guys, Junhyung's here alreadyy!" The four boys then popped their heads up to look over the dinner table. 
"Oh hyung!" Dongwoon said but then Doojoon pushed down his face on the bed and quickly ran towards the table, followed by Hyunseung and Kikwang who just laughed at Dongwoon. 
Dongwoon just sat there pouted, he then went to to the table as well. 
"Hahhhhh! Yo bro." Doo said as he tried to catch his breath.
"You guys are so high." Junhyung gave a look. 
"I'm not. They are! Oh god I thought I was going to die on that bed." Doojoon continued.
"It's not our fault." Kiki said with his stupid grinned. 
"Whatever."Doojoon said, "Ah! Perfect timing. I want to tell ya guys something."
He said moving his eyebrows up and down at the other boys who were all suddenly interesting to hear what he's going to say. 
 
 
"What?" Seung asked. "You know the new club down there? The owner is my close friend when I was little. They're having their opening party tomorrow night. You guys should guess the next good thing." Doo smiled. 
"We're invited, of course. Obviously, Doojoon." Seung made a face. 
"Aish! That's right but that's not the only one. We're even one of the VIPs!" Doo continued on brightly.
"Whoa!!" Kiki and Dongwoon said at the same time. "Then, are we going?!!" Kikwang asked Doojoon excitedly.
"I think we should since everyone would be free tomorrow. Sounds like a plan?"
"I think that's good. I'll join the majority." Junhyung said. 
"Me too." That's Yoseob.
"Then we'll go!!" Dongwoon threw his arms in the air and did his dance.
Kikwang joined him, "We're going to paaarteyhh all night longg~!" 
 
 
 
 
 
**next day**
 
 
"Junhyung-ah." Junhyung who was getting ready for the party in the bathroom heard a knock on the door. It was Yoseob. 
"Junhyung?" 
"Yeah yeah, a minute. Almost done." He take a good look at his reflection in the mirror and touch up his hair. 
(Imagine him with a black hair and the style he had during earlier promotion of beautiful night)
He grabbed his long scarf and put around his neck, pulling it up covering half of his face. 
He thought he looked good with that. 
Feeling satisfied, he finally walked out of the bathroom to meet Yoseob who was standing in front of the door with a confuse face. 
"Oh." Junhyung said, surprised,
"Yah pabo, why did you stand there like that!" 
He gave a little smack on Yoseob's head like how he always like to do to Yoseob and walked towards the closet.
His heart was beating fast. He noticed but he tried to ignore it. 
 
 
"Jun, do I look okay"? Junhyung turned back at Yoseob and eyed him from head to toe. 
"Yeah. Like you always did." 
"No, I have to be different today. It's an opening party. You're not helping, Junhyung."
"You look fine to me." He moved towards Yoseob and fixed his hair. 
"There, you're good." Juhyung gave him a smile. 
"Aniyo. Aish, forget it. I'm gonna ask Doo." Yoseob went downstairs to talked to Doojoon. 
Junhyung sighed. He was just being honest and what was wrong about it. 
Yoseob already look good to him. He then just sat at the bed playing with his phone while waiting for others to get done.
 
 
"Junhyung, let's go!" Doojoon shouted from the small living room. 
"Comingg." Junhyung took one last look at the mirror to make sure he looks good and went down to the others. 
"Oh.. Seob." 
"He looks matured, don't ya think?" Doo asked Junhyung who just came down. 
"And hot too." Kiki said with his eye-smile. 
"Yeah. You look.. different. A good kind of different. Real good." Junhyung said finally smiling towards the said boy. 
"Seung did all this. Doo was just like you, not helping at all. Tch." Seob said. 
The rest just laughed and then they went to the club. 
 
 
 
*at the club* 
 
 
There was a huge crowd inside. They barely get to walk around, so the boys just sat together at a big table. 
The place was breathtaking. It didn't really look like a club.It was more like a place for professional and all those business people. 
It was really comfortable. At first they all sat and drank together. Having random chats about the people around, checking out girls and all. 
Until one time they got so bored and decided to dance. Everyone was really having fun on the dance floor, except for Junhyung. 
 
He didn't know why but he didn't feel like it, he prefered to just sit and watch people. 
Sometimes he would write up songs that fit in the mood. 
Sometimes he would laughed alone as he watched his bestfriends dance theirselves off on the dance floor. 
Junhyung's eyes suddenly catched something. It was the girl. 
He saw the girl who talked to Yoseob last time in front of their house. 
Junhyung had to admit that she looked gorgeous.
With her red daring dress, 5inches high heels and a small clutch with a big diamond. 
Simple but yet y. She sure made every guys in the club looking at her. 
 
 
She was talking to some guys as Junhyung was watching over her. She then walked over to the dance floor. 
And there was Yoseob. 
Junhyung somehow was hoping they won't bumped into each other. 
Junhyung take another sip of his drink, but he didn't look away from the girl. 
That is when Yoseob saw and greeted her. 
Yoseob grabbed the girl's hand and bring her to the bar so that they can sat together. 
 
"Tch." 
Junhyung didn't know why the hell he had to feel this way when he saw them. 
He didn't like this nervous feeling he had at that moment especially when he didn't even know why he had to experience it. 
So Junhyung decided to leave his eyes from the couple. 
He tried to search something else to look at. Whatever to keep his attention off from them. 
This time he saw a group of guys having a serious talk. In that group, there was one guy that was more appealing than his other friends.
He had his white tuxedo fitted in nicely on his built body. 
Junhyung thought maybe the white that made him more attractive than others.
The guy really made his friends looked like they were their followers or something like that. 
 
They were discussing about something and Junhyung was sure because they were all looking at the same direction, the same subject. 
And Junhyung decided to take a peek too, so he looked over towards their subject as well. 
Junhyung automatically raised one of his eyebrows after knowing that the guys had been talking about Yoseob and the girl. 
Or maybe the girl. 
Junhyung continued watching over the tuxedo guy and he had this one look on his face.
He looked jealous, at least that was what Junhyung thought. 
Junhyung just stayed like that for quite sometimes. Watching some random guys who were watching over his friend chatting with a girl. 
 
"Aishh. I need to get a life. Wth am I doing."
With that Junhyung went outside to get some air and after felt better he came back inside.
By that time, the four boys had already sat back on their place.
"Hyung, you see Yoseob?" Dongwoon asked as Junhyung settle himself down.
"He was there before I went outside."
 
 

Im updating using my phone, so suffering -0- Originally i wasnt going to just leave it like that,I want write more. But i just feel like i have to update something for you guys but I'm too busy. I'll continue tomorrow. Sorry if this story is not like what you guys expected :/