Chapter 11.

I don't know.

 

 
 
Today was the third day Junhyung had gone for their music program thingy. Yoseob insisted on following him and even made Junhyung to call his lecturer to ask if he could follow along or not and sadly, the lecturer didn't give him the permission, so Yoseob can't go with Junhyung. "It's not really a special ocassion Yoseob, it is only some serious  discussions among us and it will take a week for us to come out with a good result. And it is not even far from here." Yoseob finally gave in after Junhyung had said many things like that.
 
"Why is it so boringg when Junhyung is not around, hmm." Yoseob talked to himself while playing some games on Junhyung's pc that he always uses for composing. Sure, Yoseob will be dead if Junhyung knew about this. But he still keep playing anyway. After about an hour playing, he got boring already and wonder where the hell was everyone. Since he got back from his college earlier in the evening, he never saw his other four buddies. He texted and called but everyone seems to be very busy and keep rejecting him. So he rolled on the bed and played with his phone. 
 
After a while, he sang. He played all the instruments. He listened to the boys' mixtapes. He danced. He did everything. And when he couldn't find anything else to do, he grabbed a bowl of ice cream and sat in front of the tv. But then when his ice cream was finished, he turned off the tv. "Aishhh srsly! I can be crazy like this! Huh." He closed his eyes to calm himself down and lie himself on the couch. "It's only 8pm. Huhhhh." He sighed again.
 
 
*meanwhile at the door*
 
"Yah. Is he sleeping?" Kikwang whispered to Doojoon.
"No, I don't think so. You know he always wait for us to come home first. I think he's only going to take a nap." Instead of Doojoon, Hyunseung answered to Kikwang and Kikwang just face palmed at his lover.
"Yah! Don't be too loud!" Doojoon slapped Hyunseung's back.
"Aigoo. I wonder how can Yoseob forgot about this. I mean like, every year. He never remember!" Dongwoon suddenly said and the other three just grinned and shrugged their shoulders not wanting to make any sounds that could make Yoseob notice they were there.
 
"Okay, let's move slowly and settle down behind the couch." 
 
Slowly and carefully, the four boys walked towards the couch and hid behind it. 
 
"Yah, the saucerer, give me." Doojoon said to Hyunseung as he spoon out a slice of cake out of the big one that Kikwang was holding with his two hands. Hyunseung gave the saucerer, but then held it back saying, "no no, I think this could hurt his face because you might harshly do it. Just put it on your hand, it will be much safer." 
"Ahhh, keutchi?" Doo said giving Hyunseung a why-didnt-i-think-of-that face and put the cake on his big hand. 
"We need to be a little dirty too, aren't we?" Dongwoon said.
"Where the hell did you learn that?" Doojoon said glaring at the younger.
 
Yoseob who was lying with his face being pressed down on the couch shot his head up when he thought he heard voices. With his body still lying, he looked around the house, but then it got back to the quiet mode. 
"Y-yah.. who's there? Wait. It's you guys right?! Come out now!" Yoseob said again, this time he got up and sat correctly on the couch. 
 
"Kekekeke." They all grinned together behind Yoseob and everyone stood up on their knees, so that they were on the  same level with Yoseob.
"Yah how did you know it was us?!"
 
Yoseob smirked and turned aroud to face them
"How can I not? You guys are so---" he couldn't finish and his smirk disappeared when he felt something soft and creamy being slammed against his face.  He heard laughter filling the house. 
"The hell?!! Yahh, ige meoyaa?!!" Yoseob was starting to get furious but then he his lips and his brain reacted to something different. 
 
"Delicious right?!" Dongwoon said, still laughing with the others.
"Yah, we even bought your favorite, and with toppings too! Hahaha" Gikwang patted Yoseob's head.
 
"It's..... yummmyyyyy! I want I wantt moreee!" 
Yoseob said trying to chase Kikwang when he saw that Kikwang was the one who hold the cake. 
Before he could reach him, Dongwoon came in front of Yoseob stopping him.
"Yah yah, hold up. Hyung, do you even know what is this for?"
 
"Hmm, I don't know." He stopped to get another taste from the cake that was all over his face and then continued, "but I know I would kill for this cake. Now give mee!" Yoseob said and tried to get the cake behind Dongwoon. 
"Alright hyung, fine. I know you won't remember it anyway. We'll give that to you later but first.."
 
The four boys gather around Yoseob and they all started singing.
"Saengil chukha habnida, saengil chukha habnida~ saranghaneun yang yoseob, saengil chukha habnida! Yeayyy!" 
They all started ruffling and messing up Yoseob's hair and laughed. Dongwoon hugged Yoseob first.
 
"Don't tell me I forgot, again? Aish, I always forget about it. Do you think they have some kind of medicine or teraphy that could help people remember their own birthday date?" Yoseob said with Doojoon hugging him this time. 
"Hahaha, pabo ya. You are the only person in this world who can't even remember their birthday date. You need to remember it yourself! Or you will get yourself a prank every freaking year. Hahaha." Doojoon said slightly tapping Yoseob's forehead. 
"Hahaha, that's right. But I'm glad this year I got slammed with cake rather than being thrown into the cold, icy water. That was just crazy, I thought that will be the last birthday ever."
And again laughter could be heard all around the house.
 
"Alright, enough of that. Yoseob go wash your face, and we could start the parttayyyy right after and  sorry for not celebrating it much earlier. You know we are kind of busy this semester, right? With all those assignments and projects going on." Doojoon said to Yoseob, who actually don't care about it at all. Yoseob was so into the cake.
"He didn't even care, hyung. Hahaha." Dongwoon laughed and patted Yoseob's head though Yoseob was older than him.  "
 
They all prepared the table and start to eat together all the food that the boys had bought earlier. 
They eat and talked, played crazy games and joking around, like what they always did. 
When everything had finished and everyone had become tired, they started to clean everything up. Everyone was tired from college and the party, so they just sleep afterwards. No after party or such thing, since Yoseob wouldn't mind about it either. 
 
Yoseob lay himself on the bed upstairs. Kikwang and Hyunseung, Doojoon and Dongwoon had already dozed off on their bed downstairs. 
"Tch, Junhyung being a punk himself. Not even a text wishing me a happy birthday." Pretending the pillow besides him  was Junhyung, he did a couple of punch and kicks towards it. And he even did a mehrong.
"But then, even myself forgot my own birthday date. Kekeke." And he laughed there alone on the bed.
He then took a look at his phone to see what time was it, and it was 11.20 in the midnight. 
 
"Uh, it's only 11.20pm. Seriously? And they were all asleep already. Boring. Ughhh." Once again Yoseob felt the sudden depression like what had been happening to him everyday after he got back from college, starting three days ago. Yoseob didn't notice that though. He burried his face into the pillow, hoping he could get sleepy by doing that. And surprisingly it worked, but only after he opened his playlist on his phone at a low volume. He slept in the middle of 'Do What You Always Do', the second song on his lullaby palylist. Yoseob put ten songs on the playlist. He knew he doesn't need more than that because he could feel sleepy pretty fast. 
 
When the sixth song was about to start, the song came to a stop. The playlist was no longer in it's play mode. Nothing can be heard. And Yoseob, sleepily noticed that. By then he was already too sleepy (i told you he got sleepy pretty fast) to even care about that. He thought that maybe he had put on the automatic stop on his music player or maybe his friends had turned it off for him. But then, he felt someone on his bed and his hair was being touched by that someone. He felt a blanket was pulled over, covering his whole body, up until his neck. Soon after that, he felt a kiss. A light kiss was felt on his forehead. 
 
"Happy Birthday, Yoseob-ah. It's 11.55 now, so my wish is still valid. I'm sorry I was not here when they celebrate your birthday earlier. Live happily and always do what you love. Goodnight and sleep well."
 
"Junhyung?" Yoseob said in his slow, sleepy voice and tried to look back but stopped when Junhyung shush him.
"Shhh, just sleep." Junhyung replied. 
 
Yoseob felt the other man pulled him into his embrace, with Yoseob's back facing the other. Yoseob felt the feeling again, just this time in his sleepy condition. 
"I thought you won't be home for five days?" and Yoseob only got a small 'hmm' from the man hugging him at that moment. 
Yoseob didn't mind a bit about that because his eyes were heavy, and so far being in that position made him feel so much better. 
 
Just before Yoseob fall into his sleep, he heard Junhyung at his back whispering something, and it was very hard to hear, but Yoseob could heard it. And he smiled.
 
 "I love you, Yoseob." 
 
And Yoseob went into his dreamland. 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________
 
 
 
 
Another update! hihi ^_^ Hope you like it. 
Was that a dream or?