Chapter 10

I don't know.

 

So know Junhyung knew his feelings towards Yoseob. Too bad he still don't know weather Yoseob had the same feelings or not. Weather he is a gay too, or not. It's really hard to tell since Yoseob treat everyone almost the same, at least through his own observation. He never tell or ask anyone's view about this. So Junhyung just kept everything to himself, not wanting the others to know about his feelings. 
 
 
***
 
"Bla bla bla bla omg this class takes forever to finish." 
Yoseob mumbled to himself and looked over his watch, half an hour more to go. It was history class and Yoseob didn't have any interest to know about music's history. He was sleepy, and he was so fragkin mad at himself because he forgot to fill back his bag pack with his snacks that he always eat in this particular class to keep him awake., this is depressing!"  He fished out his smart phone from his bag and touch the third shortcut icon on the second page, which lead to Junhyung's whatsapp.
 
 
"Yo jun-ah, ssup. You busy?"
 
"Yah, concentrate in your class!
 
"Oh c'mon Junhyung. It's history."
"I bet if you were here"
"You would've slept with yellow drools coming out from your mouth."
 
 
"Ew yellow drools, that should be you, you disgusting little blonde. "
"Tch. I bet your drools would be blonde like your hair too. Kekeke."
 
 
"Hey you punk! Did you just called me disgusting little blonde?!"
"Fine! Then you're..."
"You are......."
 
 
"I'm the good looking Yong Junhyung, I know."
"Don't you have other things to tell me instead of the things that I already know, Yoseob?"
"You're dead boring. You deserved the history class."
 
 
"Omg, the teacher just yelled at me!"
 
"Seriously?! Why? You didn't silent your phone?"
"No."
"Because I just puked here at my desk."
 
"Tch, shut up Yoseob."
 
"Hahaha! :P"
"You're in the singing class right? Don't you have stuff to do?"
 
 
"Nah. Lecturer canceled out the class. I'm hanging out at the rooftop. "
"Been a long time."
 
 
"That's so unfair! Why do I have to attend this history class? *cries a river until it brings you here*"
 
 
"I told you Yoseob, because you are boring that's why they send you to the boring class."
";P"
 
 
"Shut up. My class will end in another.. blerghh. 15 minutes more."
"You're free right?"
"Wait me up there, I'll bring the lunch."
 
 
 
"Okay, cool."
"Now go study you nerd. I'm going to take a short nap."
 
 
"Tsk. Arasso arasso. Catch you later punk."
"Nerd."
 
With the last chat coming from Junhyung, Yoseob sighed. 
"Now I'm bored again."
 
 
****
 
 
Listening and miming to 'No Mercy' through his earphone, Yoseob skipped his way, climbing up the stairs leading to the rooftop on the first block of their college. He brought two packs of rice cake with him and ice coffee on his other hand. As he reached the rooftop, he saw Junhyung sitting at the old bench and Yoseob walked towards him. Junhyung's eyes were closed. 
 
"He must be sleeping." 
Yoseob said standing right in front of Junhyung, only few inches away, studying the older man's face. Yoseob smile at the peacefulness on Junhyung's face. After a while, he sat besides Junhyung and started eating the rice cakes.
 
"You're not going to finish that, aren't you?" Junhyung said when Yoseob opened up the second pack.
Yoseob was a bit surprised by Junhyung's sudden voice but he acted like nothing mattered.
"Tch. You ruined the fun!" Yoseob said pouting his lips with rice cakes still in his mouth. 
"Huh? What fun are you talking about Yoseob? All I see is you finishing my lunch." Junhyung said narrowing his eyes while bringing his face closer to Yoseob. Yoseob glared back at Junhyung and he bring his face even closer to Junhyung.
"Because before this you finished my food, remember?" Yoseob kept his face close to Junhyung's and stared at him pretending like he was angry.
Junhyung narrowing his eyes even more and then laughed. 
"Whatever, Yoseob. But that's food is mine." Junhyung grab the pack from Yoseob, ran away from him and quickly eat everything. 
"Tch. Typical punk. Always grab things from other people."
"Awhh, c'mon. You know I'm hungry and you bought it originally for me, right? And you're taking advantanges since I was pretending like I was asleep. Hehe." Junhyung said. He sat back beside Yoseob and ruffled his hair. "Oh, c'mon Seob." 
Junhyung was about to tickle Yoseob but then Yoseob noticed it.
"U-uh! You know I was kidding around! No tickles!" Yoseob said pushing away Junhyung's hand.
"Hahaha. I know." Junhyung said just laughing at Yoseob. 
 
"Thanks Yoseob-ah." Junhyung continued again without looking at Seob.
"Eh, thanks? What for?" Yoseob was confused at first but then he thought that it must be about yesterday when he looked after Junhyung. "Ah, for yesterday?"
"U-hm. Komawo. You really made me felt better." 
"Ah, that was not a big deal at all Junhyung-ah. We're bestfriend afterall." Yoseob gave Junhyung his precious smile.
 
"You have extra class after this?" Junhyung asked.
"No, that was my last class. Did you forget? We always go back together on this day." Yoseob raised his eyebrows.
"Oh yeah. Forgot about that, sorry. Haha." Junhyung let out his laugh while grinning.
"Pa-bo." Yoseob said while give a light slap on Junhyung's chest.
"Oh, almost forgot again. I haven't tell you about my class trip. We're having some kind of music program involving another colleges as well, and it'll be happening next week, for five days."
"Wow. Five days?  Isn't that long? What will you guys be doing? Can I join?!" Yoseob said got up from the bench and stand in front of Junhyung with his sparkling eyes.
Junhyung just laughed again at Yoseob. 
"You're just adorable, Seob-ah." he said that in his head, and only let out these words,
"I'm sorry, Yoseob. I asked them earlier and they said they won't allow other students to join us for some confidential reasons." 
"Awww, reallyy?" Yoseob's shoulders dropped hearing Junhyung's word.
"Yes Yoseob, now sit back." Junhyung said taking Yoseob's wrist in his hand and pulling the other boy to sit back besides him. 
He really couldn't resist Yoseob's cuteness  that he thought he might just give a tight hug to Yoseob at that time.
He let out a sigh when he could restrain himself from doing that and Yoseob heard him.
 
"Yahhahah. Meoya? I'm the one who should let out a sigh you know, not you. Haha." 
"Tch. Whatever you said flower boy. Let's go back." Junhyung smiled, pushing Yoseob's head with his finger and got up leaving Yoseob behind.
"Yah yahh, how many times I've told you not to call me that! Yah, wait for me you punk!" 
 
 
 
_____________________
 
 
Sorry for abondoning this for a while. I was busy with my finals. Here you go with short updates. Mian-hae again. Hope you enjoy the story. I really hope you do.