Chapter 6.

I don't know.

 


 
 
 
 
It's 1am and Junhyung still can't sleep, how much he tried, he just couldn't go to sleep.
He was worried. Yoseob was still not at home and he didn't even tell Junhyung where he's going. Not a memo, not a text message, neither a phone call. Nothing.
 
He walked downstairs and went to the refrigerator to take his favorite drink. The refrigerator was empty. It was the end of the month and that was when everything finished. They ran out of food and drinks, there was only one coke left inside. 
Junhyung sighed gratefully.
"Last one. Gotta do some grocery shopping next time." Junhyung said slowly.He then sat on Doowoon's bed downstairs, waiting paitently with a coke in his hand and continued to think. 
 
Yoseob never went out this late, even if he did he would bring along one of them or everyone would just go out together. He called Yoseob, but it turned out that he left his phone on the table. He then called Kikwang since Yoseob always went to read books at his house if he got free time, eventhough its not really Yoseob's free time right now. And fortunately, Kikwang answered his call.
 
"Yes Junhyung, ssup. I'm not going back tonight. Anything you need?"
"Ah, nothing... Is.. Yoseob with you?"
"Yoseobbie? Aniyo. I only got Woon here with me, but he slept already. And don't tell Doo about this okay. They're having some conflicts right now. And whats with Yoseob? He's not at home?"
Junhyung became more worried but he didn't wanna tell Kikwang.
"Ah ,nothing. okay then see you tomorrow, Im hanging up." "Where the hell did he go?! Aishh." He spoke to himself right after he put down his call.
 
Junhyung messed up his hair. He wandered all around the house, waiting for the smaller one to come back until he couldnt wait anymore.
Junhyung took his jacket and decided to search for Yoseob nearby. Just in case if he got lost or something, though he wont be lost, but again just in case.
He walked around the neighborhood because Yoseob must be just near here especially at this hour. He went to all 24/7 stores and still can't find Yoseob.
 
 He was so worried that he couldn't find Yoseob anywhere. He started to ran everywhere, making sure he didn't missed any road or place. He was panting and sweating. Now he didn't know where else he should search for Seob. He looked all over the place. Feeling disappointed with so much worried, he walked back towards their house. On his way back, he was still searching and looking around.
"Seriously Yang Yoseob, odiya.."
 
 
 
"Haha, no. Don't worry, it's not a big deal Yoseob-sshi. You didn't have to thank me like that."
"Ah, anii. You gave the last one available to me! How could I not be thankful! Aigoo. And just call me Yoseob, we're chingu anyway." 
 
 
Junhyung almost reached their house but then he stopped walking when he saw Yoseob was talking to a girl in front of the door. There was a gentle smile plastered on Yoseob's face and Junhyung was sure enough to see that the girl was blushing. Suddenly Junhyung felt his stomach getting cold. His sweats suddenly all disappeared. He was relieved that Yoseob had come back home, but somehow felt uneasy because he was with a girl. Too bad he didn't notice all these. He walked plainly toward their direction and after a while Yoseob saw Junhyung.
 
"Eh, Junnie? Where are you from??" His face fully showed his confusion. The girl was a bit surprised when Yoseob greeted Junhyung first. She thought that Junhyung was just a random people passing by.
 
"Oh. Thats not important. I'm going inside, and you should, too. It's kinda late right now if you haven't notice." Junhyung simply said. The pokerface Junhyung then went inside after did a small bow and gave her a small smile that almost turned into a smirk. The girl just smiled back awkwardly. 
"Er but you should greet my friend first~~"
Junhyung heard him but he ignored Yoseob and just went inside. Yoseob pouted. 
 
"Ne, mianhaeyo. I think he's a bit tired right now. Maybe next time you guys can know each other."
Yoseob smiled again.
"Ah no, I don't mind. That's okay. I think I should get going now, your chingu is right. Its really late right now. If you have any problem you can come see me anytime since you knew my house already." The girl who had a sweet voice continued their conversation while pointing somewhere at her left side, showing her house area.
"Ne, I will! Hehe. Come let me sent you home!"
"Ah gwaenchanayeo. It's not far from here. I'm used to this place, so I'm not going to be afraid. But thank you for the offer, Yoseob-ah. Im going now, annyeong~~" With that, the girl walked off.
 
Yoseob went inside and closed the door behind him.
"I never saw her before." 
The keys fell from Yoseob's hand. He was shocked from Junhyung's sudden voice who was standing agains the reel upstairs, always with a coke in his hand.
 
"Aishh. You freaked me out Junhyung. Why do you have to appear like that." Yoseob picked up his keys and put it on the table. He continued his sentences "She was my school friend! We accidentally met together at the store earlier. Isn't she pretty??" He beamed in excitement.
 
"Tch. Yeah. I can obviously see that in your excitement." Junhyung smirked, not an amused smirk. 
Yoseob just pouted at Junhyung reaction.
"You should greet her properly earlier yknow? Its kind of rude to just left like that, even if you're that tired." Said Yoseob slowly, looking at Junhyung from downstairs right below Junhyung.
Junhyung just stared at Seob for a second and it made Yoseob a bit uncomfortable. 
Junhyung noticed that so he spoke.
"Maybe I'm tired. Sorry. We should meet her next time." Yoseob can see Junhyung's little smile under the lights.
 
"Yeah, I think so too. Where were you from just now??! I thought you'll head straight to bed after showered?"
"I told you, its nothing important. Okay seobbie, I'm going to sleep now. I'm really tired right now. You should sleep too. Switch off the lamp when you go up here okay. Goodnight." 
Yoseob just looked at the exhausted Junhyung until he disappeared from his sight. 
 
Yoseob sighed.
"He looked really tired. Maybe he worked to hard for that composing thing. Hm. What should I do?" 
Yoseob just talked to himself while packing things he bought into the refrigerator.
 
_______________________________________
 
Sorry if this chapter is crappy ;~;