Chapter 3.

I don't know.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"Yong Junhyungggg~ Wake up, son~"
 
Junhyung heard his mom's voice from downstairs and take a look over his phone to see the what time was it and it showed "7.20a.m." 
Junhyung was comfortably sleeping on his bed and he was too lazy to wake up.
As he remember, today is Sunday so there's no need to wake up this early. And he continued sleeping.
 
"Junhyung, why are you not waking up?! Did you forget, it's Sunday!" His mom had to go upstairs after her screamings failed to wake him up. He slapped on Junhyung's that has been hiding under the blanket. "Junhyung, c'mon. You need to get up."
 
"It's Sundayyyyy, ommaa." Junhyung said sleepily and pulled his blanket surrounding him.
 
"Okay that's it. If your co-curicular marks are being cut off don't blame it on me. I've been waking you up since forever, young man." And his mom went downstairs.
 
The sleepy Junhyung couldn't digest properly what his omma just said to him. 
What does  Sunday had to do with his co-curicu--
 
". Today. That campaign thing. It's today, dang!" Junhyung ran off the bathroom to get himself ready for school while mumbling to himself. "Why does it have to be on Sunday! Arghh!"
 
Today, his school is doing some kind of charity campaign to raise funds for his school to help the poor. And Junhyung, he was not forced to join in the campaign, he himself volunteered to do so. Don't be surprised. He might be a troublesome sometimes in his school, skipping classes or cheating in exams, but he also likes to help other people. He loves helping people. He likes it when people smiled and thanked him for anything good that he had done even if it's just a small matter.
 
Just that this campaign had to be held on Sunday, so wether he likes it or not, he have to do what he likes to.
 
This was the first time his school had an event like this, and he was excited to be a part of the campaign. Everyone who joined the campaign will help to raise the funds by opening their own booth. It can be a food booth, technologies, books, or even musics. 
 
Yep, you're right. Junhyung and his friends are opening a music booth. They're selling music stuff such as records, cd's, mix tapes that they made theirselves, headphones, and there were also secondhand guitars and keyboards. Sometimes, they would perform using those stuff to get more buyers to come to their booth, and it worked. Since they're a band, so performing didn't really matter, just like what they did during their free times.
 
"Yes noona, it's only 5oowon! You see, if it's someone else, I would give them 1000won, but since it's you pretty noona, I gave you half price! Hehehe." Offered Dongwoon, with one of his failed aegyo to his senior who came with her family. And she bought it.
 
"Hhaha! I sold those records again~~ Nenenene~ Hyung, I think you won't have any customer. I think I'm too cute today. Hahh, what a nice day! Come come, musics on sale!"
 
Doojoon just give the younger one a smirk and said "Watch this, lil boy." He took Junhyung's shade from Junhyung's collar and wore it. After did something to his hair, he stood up and went to the front booth. 
"Watch and learn." Another smirk appear on his face and suddenly a whole crowd of girls, ahjumas, noonas and all kind of females just appeared out of nowhere in front of the booth. They're were all screaming and aww-ing at Doojoon's good looking face, with his 
"Ne nee. Be careful girls!"
"Yes yes, that one is 1000won."
"Ne ne, thank you for buying!"
"Ops ops, be careful! First is safety, second is safety, third is me okay? Hahaha. Careful careful~."
 
After done selling all those stuff, Doojoon sighed tiredly and went to sit down with Junhyung who was repairing an old guitar for his customer.
"Now tell me, who won't have any customer. Huh? Hahaha." Doojoon was laughing.
Dongwoon just pouted his lips and said that it's not fair to do that. 
"You can't use your face, hyunggg~"
"Yah, then you also can't use your aegyoo~ uuww eee~ aaahh~" Doojoon was immitating his aegyo in a very ugly way with a small voice. Oh god.
"Okay. Then after this we'll have another battle. Without using any advantages okay. Just be ourselves. Deal?" Dongwoon said with a bright smile, which has sent Doojoon's stomach a storm, so he quickly said deal and walked away. 
"Yahh yah, wait for mee!" 
 
Junhyung just chuckled at the situation happening besides him. He was happy that his friends were still not tired even it had been almost 8hours at the booth. Another thing he was happy about was that they  made a lot of money for today's campaign. 
 
"Done. It's done, it just got a little dust here and there. That explained why the string sound weird. I just cleaned it up, and it's free since all I did was cleaning." Junhyung said to his last customer, one of his dongsaeng in this school. It's 5pm already and the campaign had come to the end. 
 
"It's free?! Wow, thanks hyung! I will definitely come again to your booth if there will be next time."
"It's not a big deal really, and thanks for coming too, Zelo." Junhyung smiled and packed his tools.
Junhyung knew Zelo because he once got paired with Junhyung to compose song for an event in the school.
 
"Yah Zelo, how is it? Done?" 
Junhyung heard a familiar voice in front of the store.
He looked up towards the direction but he couldn't get a clear vision because of Zelo. So he shrugged it off and went back to pack his tools.
 
"Hyung, it's done! Junhyung hyung said it was just dusty. Haha, we were really dumbos. We didn't even know how to clean this thing up. Haha. He didn't even charge me! Hehehe." Zelo said with a silly cute grin on his face while showing his brother his guitar.
"Ah really?? Wah, your seniors are so kind. You should've bring all your guitars here ya know?? Hahah. I think this booth is nice. Now it's my turn before we go back home. Let me walk through the records first, I think I'm bored already with my old songs. If you don't want to wait for me, you can walk to other booth first."
"Okay. I'll call you later hyung." Zelo replied to his brother.
 
"Excuse me, how much is this? I mean the mixtapes here. " A voice shouted through the racks of records in the booth.
 
Junhyung was still busy packing their stuff and Doo and Woon was sending the unsold guitars to the van outside.
So Junhyung looked up but again couldn't see the person because of the rack.
"Aish, why is eveything being a ghost today?!" He only said that to himself.
"Ah, there's a price label there. You should see it if you find it under the tapes."
Junhyung shout a little to whoever asking over there and continued his works.
 
After a second,
"Err, but how much is th--"
"Aishh! I said the price are labeled under the tapes!"
Junhyung said a bit angry and turned his back to look at the customer.
And he was shocked.
 
The customer was looking at his tapes, searching for the price label and again when he couldn't find it, he turned up and said "But this one, there's no---- Hey! It's you, punk!"
Junhyung mood suddenly lightened up after seeing the person standing in front of him.
"Yoseob, is it?!" Junhyung's voice sounded so excited at first but then he realized it, so he acted cool after that, "You're yoseob, keutjji? The flower boy who sent me home yesterday."
 
"Yes and no, haha. Yes, I'm Yoseob. And no, I'm not a flower boy. I just happened to be a boy who help his family sell flowers."
"And this is your booth, Punk??" Yoseob asked excitedly with his eyes looking around in amazement.
"Yes and no." 
"Yes, this is my booth and no, I'm not Punk, I'm Junhyung." Junhyung chuckled, gaining a small pouted from Yoseob.
 
"But you're the one who bullied me yesterday to sent you home, so yes, you are a punk!" 
Junhyung stared at Yoseob for a few second in his serious face and it actually frightened Yoseob a bit.
With one of his eyebrows raised, Junhyung told Yoseob,
"That was NOT a bully. I didn't even asked you for your money. I just asked you to sent me home, and you should actually thanked me for you to have another good deed in your life.
Yoseob made a face. A cute one, and pouted. 
"But you lifted me up. And even threatened me to not let go of me."
 
Junhyung just gave out a short laugh seeing Yoseob's face. 
"Finee,whatever you want. But my name is JUNHYUNG."
"And that tape is 500won."
 
"Tch. Told you there's no label here. I should get this free and since I've sent you home yesterday... hehehe."
"No. No way. That's my favorite tape. You don't know what I have to get through to even sell it here. No. 500 won it is. Afterall, it is for the funds. Nothing's free."
"Tchh, here. Your money."
"Thanks for buying, enjoy the music." Junhyung smiled to Yoseob. 
As Doojoon and Dongwoon reached back to the booth, Yoseob walked out of the store and passed by them. DooWoon said thank you to Yoseob, and Yoseob just smiled back saying "No biggies! Annyeong!"
"That boy is cute." Doo commented.
Junhyung just looked at Yoseob until he disappeared from his sight. 
 
They packed their things and it was time to get home. Their booth was one of the successful booth to collect a big amount of money in this campaign. 
Doojoon usually didn't allow anyone but Dongwoon to get into his van, but this time he even offered Junhyung a ride back home which Junhyung rejected.
 
"I still don't know how to get to my new neighborhood, so I don't really wanna trouble you guys. I'm just gonna call omma to take me. You guys can go first." 
"Okay, take care aites. Anything, just call me okay? I will let you get a ride with my baby here. It's only valid for today. So don't hesitate!" He said while tapping on his small Volkswagen van, pebble blue in color, and then he drove away.
 
"Tch. He even called it baby." Junhyung smiled.
He tried calling his mom for quite number of times, but failed. Didn't want to be a troublesome to his friends, he walked to the nearest bus stop.
 
"Punk!"
Junhyung looked up from his phone and saw Yoseob at the bus stop.
"Yah, kiddo!" He walked a bit faster.
"Ya still here?"
"Yeah, I was actually waiting for my brother, but then he said he's already at home and that he forgot about me." Yoseob make a sad face.
"Silly brothers." Junhyung said but only loud enough for himself to hear that.
"What did you say?"
"Ani. Nothing. How long have you been waiting?
"Half an hour. It's getting late. I mean, late for the bus operation. I don't know if bus is still available."
"Oh really?" Junhyung said while nodding.
"I'm afraid that we have to walk home later. Aigoo, I'm tired already." Yoseob sighed. 
 
Junhyung looked over Yoseob who was looking down and playing with his foot.
Junhyung smiled at what he saw. 
"He's really cute for a guy at my age. Tch."
Suddenly I Like You The Best song started playing. Junhyung looked at his phone screen.
It was Doojoon.
 
"Yeah, it's me. Wae" Junhyung answered his phone.
"Yahhhh~ Hyunggggg. Come let's do something tonightt. The money we got as a reward earlier, we shouldn't waste it just like that. Come let's ha---"
Suddenly, Doojoon's voice was heard across the phone.
"Aishh this kid. Yah Junhyung, you're still near the school right? I'm going to take you now and we'll go somewhere okay. " Doojoon hang up.
 
"Aishhhh." Junhyung knew he could never say no to Doojoon. 
He looked at Yoseob who was still playing with his feet. Within a minute, DooWoon arrived.
"Yah palli! Let's have fun!!" Doojoon shouted from his van.
 
Yoseob turned over, looking at them. And then he smiled remembering that they were the guys earlier at the music booth and gave them a little wave.
"Have fun, punk punk!" He said after he saw Junhyung got up from his seat.
"Thanks. But you're going with me too anyway." 
"Huh?"Yoseob was confused.
Junhyung said pulling the boy with him to the van.
DooWoon was even confused and looked at each other when Junhyung pulled Yoseob with him.
But then they smiled, like they just had some inside jokes.
 
"New friend, hey cutie!" Doojoon said after they got up into the van.
"Er, hei. But where are we going?" Yoseob said smiling at Doo and then looking back at Junhyung, giving him a confused face.
"We're going to have fun! Hoyeah~ Hoyeah~!" Dongwoon cheered from the front seat doing a little dance.
Junhyung laugh at Dongwoon but then back to his pokerface when he looked at Yoseob.
"We're going home, don't worry."
Doojoon smirked and then he started driving.
 
 
 
 
__________________
 
 
This is long i__i and actually I want to continue some more, but I have some works to do. I'll try to update tomorrow. No much hints for Junseob right, I can't wait too actually. Anyhow, 
Thanks for reading!