I have to let you go

Falling in Love again

MYUNGSOO'S POV. 

 I was on my way to school until I saw Jiyeon and Ljoe together, I don't know why but whenever I see them I feel like I don't want them to be together. Ljoe is like so sweet to Jiyeon while Jiyeon is sweet to him as well. 

  I know that I have no right but I wanted for them to break up as soon as possible and it's for me to be with her. I did an evil smirked but I had two thoughts. If i'm going to continue it or not, it's a bad thing to do though yet I'm still going to do it because I think I like her. 

  Whenever I see the both of them, my heart aches so badly but I have no right to get jealous. Maybe I should just let her go since no one knows about what I feel, I'll just probably hide this. 

  Yeah, I know that Jiyeon is kind and sweet but I fell in love for her in the wrong time. I feel so sad but yeah I admit I am jealous but I have no right. When I was just walking, my eyes got blurry and I didn't actually knew what to do. 

  I was walking to the hall way of the school, my eyes were really blurry but I didn't cared at all. After a few hours, I found myself laying on the bed. I looked everywhere and saw the sign that I was in the clinic. What happened to me? I asked the nurse. 

"You fainted a while ago while you were walking, good thing a boy named Ljoe saved you. He was also with his girlfriend who was panicking." She said. Was it true? Jiyeon was panicking? I don't think so.

"Thank you." I thanked her and bowed to her endlessly. 

  I wasn't actually surprised for me fainting in school today, but yeah. I remembered that I always faint those old days and it was because of my disease. I never told anyone about it but me myself was the only one who knows. I hope that the nurse didn't actually realized that I have a disease. Probably 3 year and a half is enough for me. Enough for myself to live my life though I have no reason to live at all. 

  Yeah, I admit. I do like Jiyeon but no I really have to stop myself from loving her, I have to and I must. It's for everyone to become happy though. But I was just wondering how could I spend my life. How? Where? With who? I didn't know what to do but I did nothing.

  After a few weeks, my heart hurts so much, my chest. I felt like dying. Until I decided to go to Australia, where everything was perfect. No head aches, no heart breaks but I was just an extraordinary boy whose living all alone which I do love. The place where my mother died and the place where my father got lost and never came back. He's probably dead right now. I don't know. 

  I still do remember my father, I wonder how he is right now. Is he dead? I don't know, maybe? or... I don't know. I'm stupid, sorry. Anyways, my flight would be tomorrow, I wanted it as soon as possible though. So yeah, tomorrow morning. I won't be able to say goodbye to my friends, the people who cared for me nor Jiyeon. I hope they'll all be fine. 

  I'm doing this for myself and for Jiyeon so that she'll be free and I too. But yeah seriously, whenever I see her and especially whenever he's with that Ljoe. I just feel like I wanna kill someone or even torture them to death. I don't know. I just feel so much anger. 

  I went to sleep since my flight is tomorrow morning and I can't wait to leave this cruel world. Well yeah Australia is also cruel for me but look, the king is having a comeback soon and that's me. I'm a popular boy in Australia and I have a lot of girlfriends well yeah. 

  She'll possibly live without me since she has Ljoe. She won't really care so yeah she probably also won't waste her time with just my stupid goodbye and stuffs. I won't waste her time though, I have my life and she has her's so it's for the best if we just ignore each other. 

  As soon as sun rises, I woke up and packed my things up and left nothing but my furnitures in my house. I would sure miss this place but I had too much emotional memories in here and for sure I don't want to remember all of those and become emotional again. 

  Suddenly, I looked at the clock. It's time to leave. I called a taxi and he helped me carry my luggage and I thanked him. It's nice being helped by someone before you leave though. I hope that everyone would be fine as much as I'm fine. Until finally we arrived in the airport. 

  After 3 hours of waiting in the airport, it's finally my take off so yeah. I went inside the airplane and looked at the place. It would probably the last time for me to see this place. I won't come back well let's just say that I don't  really know and I don't want to know so yeah. 

  As soon as the airplane that I was riding in started to go up I muttered to myself "Saranghae Jiyeon ahh.. Take care of yourself.. I'll miss you.." I know this would be hard for me but it's for the best. The best for the both of us and the best for you and Ljoe. I hope that Ljoe would treat you nicely and kindly. I have been observing him for the past few days I think that I could trust him with Jiyeon. 

  Tears started to fall without me noticing until I wiped it off so that no one would think that I'm an emotional guy or something. But instead I just slept so that I won't cry or fell pain for a few hours. 

Dear readers, 

I'm sorry if it took a long time for me to update. 

I'm just so busy right now. I'm also sick and tired. I don't even have enough rest everyday. 

I hope you understand.

I hope that a lot of people are still supporting me.

Thank you all.

I love you.