Our first date

Falling in Love again

JIYEON'S POV. 

I woke up as soon as it was 5 am. I saw Ljoe beside me, he was hugging me as always. I kissed his cheeks and said "Wake up, baby". He woke up that time I told him to. He smiled at me and then started to kiss my lips in passion and said "Good morning". I pinched his cheeks and stand up. He was still hugging me as I go to the rest room. 

Jiyeon: Is there something you want from me? *smirks*

Ljoe: You're just so comfortable that's all. *smiles* *releases me* Go take a bath now, baby. 

Jiyeon: Yeah, I will. Don't miss me too much. *laughs*

Ljoe: *How'd she know that i'll miss her so much? The way she laughs.. it just so cute..* 

As soon as I finished taking a bath. I saw Ljoe picking a dress for me. I muttered to myself "How sweet of him"

Ljoe: Baby, I want you to wear this tonight. We're going to have a date. 

Jiyeon: Really? Yay. *smiles*

As soon as Ljoe finished taking a bathe and changing into his uniforms. He held my hand to his car. He opened the car's door for me. How sweet. I smiled at him and said "Thank you". As soon as he got inside the car, he started the engine and started to drive along the road. 

Ljoe: Baby, where do you want to go tonight? 

Jiyeon: Anywhere would do. 

Ljoe: Oh ok. Be ready at 7 pm, babe. 

Jiyeon: Sure. 

We finally arrived in the school. I first saw Myungsoo who was parking his car in the parking lot. I muttered to myself Should I greet him? I had two thoughts. Well, I can't. Ljoe is going to immediately think that i'm cheating on him since he's very sensitive and he likes to jump into conclusions. 

As soon as the bell rang, me and Ljoe went to the different room since the principal separated our class. I mean isn't that so rude? What did we do? Before he and I went to our classrooms, he kissed me on my forehead and said I love you. I mean isn't that so sweet? 

As I listen to our teacher who was discussing our lesson, I felt that someone was looking at me. I look at my left side and saw Myungsoo looking at me. I mean isn't that weird? Like seriously. If only Ljoe was here, I could have made him jealous. 

Teacher: Myungsoo-ssi. Why do we need to study algebra? 

Myungsoo: *looking at Jiyeon until Jiyeon looked at me too.. Shocking.. Omo.. Why is everyone looking at me? Did I do something wrong?*

Teacher: Yaaa! Kim Myungsoo!!!! *shouts* Why do we need to study algebra?

Myungsoo: *stands up* *I dont know what to answer..* Sonsangnim, Can you rephrase the question please? 

Teacher: Alegbra, why do we need to study it? 

Myungsoo: Because he needs to find his x(ex) and y(why).

Teacher: *poker face* 

The whole class started to laugh and so did I. I mean isn't he hilarious? Telling a joke in front of the teacher whenever he's so serious. Isn't this the first time for a student to do that to a teacher? We students are really so coward.

Teacher: Detention!!! *shouts*

Myungsoo: What did I do? *smirks* 

Teacher: For answering my question. 

Myungsoo: I wouldn't answer your question if only you didn't ask. 

Oh my gosh. THE TEACHER JUST GOT POWNED BY MYUNGSOO. He's so awesome. 

As soon as the school ended I saw Ljoe heading to my way. He immediately held my hand again.

Ljoe: Baby, see you later. *smirks*

Jiyeon: *I should be hot for our date later on..* 

I was getting ready for my date with Ljoe so I picked this dress for me to use later. 

I bought this dress last week since it was very cute and adorable I bought it. 

As soon as I was finished getting dressed and putting up making up. Ljoe arrived at the right time, he was down stairs waiting for me. We both finished at the same time. When I went outside I saw Ljoe wearing red jacket and black pants. 

Jiyeon: *Omo.. He's so hot and cute while he's making his arms like a heart shape. *

Ljoe: *Oh my god, she's so y..* Kajja! 

I nodded and then he held my hand to his car. We all know that he and I live together in one mansion. 

He again treated me like a gentleman, he's still cute and y especially whenever he's like this. 

When we finally reached the place where we're going to date, it was so romantic.

After all our pain we had together and love for each other, this was our first date ever. 

Jiyeon: I have been waiting all my life for this, this is our first date and it's just so romantic. Thank you so much. *kisses his lips* 

We kissed each other passionately until the waitor came and ruined our moment. 

Jiyeon: *Aisshh.. You went here in a wrong time..* 

Ljoe: *Dude.. seriously.. You ruined everything.. That was our first kiss together but look she's such a good kisser..* 

Waiter: *Seems like they're mad at me.. I didn't mean it* May I take your order? 

Ljoe gaved our order to the waiter as I walk towards the comfort room for me to have a private time for a moment. 

As I walk towards the comfort room, I bumped into someone and she fell down. 

"I'm sorry" She said. 

"No, I'm the one who's suppose to say sorry not you." 

"No, I'm just so clumsy that I didn't see you coming." She stood up and I helped her, she bowed to me. 

I said to myself "Is it just me? or I think I saw her somewhere before?" I scratched my head and I felt confused. Who is she? I started to become curious about her on where does she came from, when was she born and like do I know her? I don't know. I felt weird. It's like I know her from somewhere but I just can't state where I saw her. But yeah seriously, I think I do know her. 

Dear readers, 

Thank you for all of your support. 

I really appreciate it like so much. 

Anyways, I'm going to make another fanfic so I hope that alot of people would also support me. 

I'm really sorry if I rarely update but i'll try my best to update faster. 

Thank you.