What did I just do?

Falling in Love again

MYUNGSOO'S POV.

 

At school.

  When I arrived at school, I saw Krystal. I wanted to surprise her but I knew that I would be interfering her conversation with Jessica but instead of leaving, I listened to their conversation. Krystal and Jessica was laughing, I wonder what they were talking about.

"So what did you do?" Jessica asked.

"I moaned in pleasure of course."

"When he's yours already, what are you going to do?"

"I'll play with his heart and get all of his money." Krystal said and she smirked. 

  I couldn't believe what I just heard. Krystal wants me because of my money. Well guess what , you messed up with the wrong Myungsoo. Going to play my heart? I'll play yours too. The game is on. When I reached my classroom, I sat on my sit and I was waiting for Krystal to come, I'll show her how the game is done. My heart got played once by Suzy Bae, but I ain't going to let that happen again. 

  As soon as classes start, I saw Krystal who was running, she was right on time or else the teacher would have killed her, well lucky her. Well, our teacher is really strict and whenever someone is late she'll give them F as a grade for our homework. I once got late in class but good thing the teacher gave me another chance. 

  Sometimes I do think that the teachers in here likes me, weird isn't it? But I think that it's the truth. I know I'm a feeler, I'll prove it all to you that the teachers like me for being too handsome. Whenever the teacher starts to teach, I always stare at her like I'm listening which makes her feel scared but her face says everything. 

  Whenever classes ends, she asks me to carry her books for me so I do. This time I'll prove it all to you that she likes me. So here we are walking in the hall way, I'm carrying her books while she walks with her bag. We're always this awkward since I'm the guy I must be the one who'll start the conversation but what should I say? I don't know. Never mind then. 

  When I placed her books on her desk, she was looking at me in a seductive way and then she fell without my realization I catch her, our lips met. This is me, I'm a playboy. The teacher is young though, I think she's just 20? I don't know. She was kissing me passionately while I just  followed her lead. She's the hotest teacher I have ever seen. See? No one can avoid my charms. I broke the kiss before I end up having with her. 

  She was there looking at me and I was acting like I was dumbfounded. Her face was full of guilt, full of innocence. I don't know what's happening to her but she was looking at me like she did something that she have regretted. I'm used to being kissed in the first place, why become guilty? She looked at me with that face again and said.

  "I'm sorry."

 Tears have fallen from her eye, I have no idea on what's happening but all I did was I hugged her and told her that everything's alright. I have failed to become the cool guy and end up being the sweet guy again. But then suddenly, Jiyeon appeared in my mind and she said. 

  "Myungsoo ahh.. Take care of her. Wipe her tears away. Don't make her cry even though you did nothing."

  I followed what Jiyeon said in my mind. I don't know why she was there but I had nothing to do but to follow her so I did. I wiped her tears away and even hugged him, making her comfortable with my body. As far as I know about her, she broke up with her boyfriend. She probably remembered him, it's all my fault. Maybe I should stop being a play boy and become a gentle man instead. 

  "Myungsoo.. Hwaiting!"