I'm back

Falling in Love again

??'S POV. 

I'm back for Jiyeon. Wait for me and i'll be with you sooner or later. She's still probably in her house. I went to Jiyeon's house, I was so excited to see her again. "Jiyeon ahh~ I'm back.. No one will hurt you from now on.."  I clicked on the door bell so that she could open the gate for me or the guard would probably open it since she's very slow. The guard recognized me and he let me in so I started searching for Jiyeon until I saw her looking in the window. 

I hugged her so tight from behind. She looked at me, she was crying. 

Jiyeon: I missed you so much, Ljoe. *hugs me tight* 

Ljoe: I miss you more. *hugs her back and kissed her cheeks* 

Jiyeon: You don't know how hard it was without you. *cries* 

Ljoe: I'm here now and I won't let anyone hurt you because I love you. 

Jiyeon: I love you too. *hugs me tighter* 

Ljoe: Since i'm back, i'll always sleep beside you. *pinches her cheeks*

Jiyeon: Ohhh.. Jinjja? *smiles* Kajja! Let's sleep now. 

Ljoe: *smiles* Arasseo. As soon as I finish packing up. 

Jiyeon: I'll help you. *kisses my cheeks* 

As soon as we finished packing up my things. I went to Jiyeon's room and hugged her again tight. I dragged her to the bed and kissed her in the cheeks. I never actually kissed her in her lips, I don't know why. 

Jiyeon: *smiles* Goodnight. 

Ljoe: Goodnight. *kisses her forehead* 

Finally, it's morning. As soon as I woke up. I saw Jiyeon hugging me so tightly, she was sleeping in my chest. How cute. I touched her nose. 

Ljoe: My princess, wake up~ It's time for school. *touching her nose* 

Jiyeon: Arasseo. *smiles* 

As soon as we were both ready, I held her hand to my car and opened the door for her. I still remember those old times when we used to be so sweet to each other even though we're not really together. Should I ask her to be my girlfriend? I don't know. I went inside and started the engine. She's still the same Jiyeon I used to know, cute, intelligent, smart, kind and perfect. 

Jiyeon: You know, I really miss you so damn much. *pouts* I always cry because of you. 

Ljoe: I won't let you cry because of me from now on.. Because i'm here for you always. Could I ask you something? 

Jiyeon: Aww.. How sweet of you. What is it? 

Ljoe: I just wanted to ask.. C-could.. y-you.. b-be.. m-my.. g-g-girlfriend?

Jiyeon: I have been waiting for you to ask me that. Of course I will. *smiles*

Ljoe: Omo.. Jinjja?! *smiles* 

As soon as we arrived in school. I saw this handsome boy whom I thought that he was waiting for someone. I opened the door for Jiyeon and she hugged me tight. 

Jiyeon: I love you. *kisses my lips* 

Ljoe: I love you too. *Omo.. This is our first kiss..*

??: So that stalker has a boyfriend. *Aishh.. Jinjja.. Who is that boy? I'm jealous.. Omo..*

Jiyeon: *Omo.. Myungsoo is watching us.. I shall make him so jealous..* 

I walked with Jiyeon while holding her hands. I kinda think that stranger and Jiyeon knows each other. I kept on seeing him looking my Jiyeon. I felt weird. I won't let him talk to my Jiyeon though, I kinda feel that he's going to do something bad to her. Will he? I don't know. I just have to protect my princess away from bad things.