Myungsoo's Past

Falling in Love again

MYUNGSOO'S POV. 

I was dying all alone and nobody seems to care about me. My eyes started to be blured, my eyes started to close, my eyes started to shed tears and they did nothing. What kind of people are they? They're so useless. Can't they see? I'm dying and they're still standing there doing nothing. I tried to move as best as I can but it felt like I did nothing too. 

As soon as I woke up, I found myself in my house, healthy but breathing heavily. It was all just a dream. I thought it was real, if it was I'm going to die because of a car accident. I'll die without fighting back. I still remember my motto it's "It's better to die while fighting rather than dying while doing nothing." It's better to die while fighting for our death to be worth it. 

I was so scared that this might happen to me in real life. I was so scared that no one might help me. I was so scared that they will all just let me die. I don't know what to do. I was still thinking about that dream. Will it come true? I muttered to myself. I'm so scared. At the end everyone would die anyways. I remember my mother telling me that. 

*FLASHBACK* 

Myungsoo's Mother: Myungsoo ahh~ Promise me that you'll take care of yourself. *cries*

Myungsoo: I promise. Umma~ Why are laying down in here? Why is your face covered with red paint? Umma.. Stop playing around. 

Myungsoo's Mother: You don't understand, Myungsoo. I'm going to die. 

Myungsoo: Die? Umma~ Don't leave me. 

Myungsoo's Mother: You'll understand, my dear. As soon as you grow up you'll understand that at the end everyone would die anyways. *cares my face*

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

She died because of me. It was also because of a car accident. I was walking down the street I didn't know how. Until I saw the traffic light it was green. At that age, I didn't knew what it was and I didn't knew what i'm going to do. Until I saw this car going towards me, I also saw my mother shouting at me. Did I do something wrong? I muttered to myself. She pussed me away from the street. Until I saw the traffic light it was red. I walked to my mother, seeing her face was full of blood, her eyes were shedding tears. 

I still don't understand why were born but going to die anyways? I don't understand why were going to love someone but will end up hurt? I don't understand everything. Why is life like this? Why is it full of mysteries? I don't understand. Why are we going to run if we'll end up being tired and have full of sweats? Why would we celebrate parties if it would end up messy? Why are we using laptop if by using those we'll waste our time? 

Why are we wasting our lives by sitting down and watch tv? I don't get it.