Why does she kept on following me?

Falling in Love again

JIYEON'S POV. 

As soon as I woke up in the morning, I took a bathe as fast as I can and change into my clothes. I can't believe that i'm so excited for school. I still remember last year that I was Top 2 so now, i'm going to be Top 1 and no one could stand in my way. I may be popular in school and there's a lot of boys who's flirting with me but I ain't a , I can still be trusted. 

I used my pink Ferrari car to go to school. As soon as I arrived in school, I parked my car first in the parking area. I carried my books as I walk to the hall way of the school until someone bumped on me. I muttered to myself Omo.. It's him, Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo: Mianhae~ *helps Jiyeon carry her books* 

Jiyeon: Gwaenchana~ *smiles* 

Myungsoo: I have to go to my classroom now, by the way. *gives you the books* 

Jiyeon: Ohhhh.. Annyeong. Gomawo *gets it and bows* 

Why do I kept on seeing him this past few days? I mean isn't it weird seeing him all day by accident but seriously, he's so cute. Omo.. I went into my classroom and I saw him again sitting beside my sit. Omo.. I sat beside him and greeted him nicely. 

Jiyeon: Annyeong Haseyo~ It's me again. *smiles*

Myungsoo: Why do you kept on following me? *smirks*

Jiyeon: I'm not following you. 

Myungsoo: Oh really? *Tss.. This girl always follow me so annoying..* 

Jiyeon: Why would I follow you? Pfft. *I ain't following you k so shut up..* 

Myungsoo: I don't know with you. 

As soon as the teacher arrived, I ignored him and then finally classes start. 

Teacher: Today, we'll have orals. It's time for you to show use your skills. Jiyeon, you're first. 

I smiled after what my teacher said. I'm the first, isn't that great? I danced I go crazy because of you. As soon as I start dancing, I danced ily and I did my best. They all started clapping so hard for me and I felt special. I smiled as I dance and I even tried to make my emotions fit my steps. I did it so well that as soon as I finished, they all screamed my name and clapped so hard so I bowed to them and smiled. 

Teacher: Thank you Jiyeon for the y dance. *smiles* Next is Myungsoo, the new student. 

Myungsoo: *No way.. I heard it all wrong.. It's not me.. Oh come on..* 

Myungsoo walked in front of the class and started dancing Paradise, I was amazed by his skills of dancing. He's so good at it and y as well. As soon as the chorus started, everyone shouted and I shouted too. After few minutes, finally he's finished. When he went to his sit, I clapped at him for him to see how happy I am. 

As soon as the class all finished showing off their skills, class ended. I started talking to Myungsoo

Jiyeon: You did great. I'm amazed. *smiles* 

Myungsoo: You did it greater than I did. *smirks* You're awesome. 

Jiyeon: Wanna eat with me? *Please say yes..*

Myungsoo: Yeah, sure. *nods* 

Jiyeon: Yay! *hugs him* 

Myungsoo: *Omo.. Why is she hugging me?*

I held his hand as we walk together to the canteen and then we started eating. We were so awkward so I broke the silence. 

Jiyeon: Where do you live? *looks at him*

Myungsoo: I don't want to tell you. 

Jiyeon: Why? 

Myungsoo: I don't really trust people nowadays. 

Jiyeon: Ohhh.. *pouts* 

Myungsoo: I'm sorry. *Jeongmal mianhae..* 

Jiyeon: It's okay.. *stands up and walks away* 

Why doesn't he trust me? Am I really that kind of a stranger to him? Am I nothing to him? I felt unloved and sad. So I went to my locker and I saw him again. He was looking at me but I ignored him and I pretended that I didn't saw him. I walked to the parking lot to get my car but I saw him again and pretended that I saw no one.