Is this the end of everything?

Falling in Love again

MYUNGSOO'S POV.

I was walking down the hall way until I saw Jiyeon again with her boyfriend, they were holding hands together. They were both so happy, smiling like an idiot and laughing together like they need mental hospital. But seriously, I don't know why I hate seeing them together is it because I like her or it's because I care for her. I don't know. He would probably take care of Jiyeon anyways. 

As I walk to the classroom, I kinda felt weird seeing them separated for like the first and it's just because they have different classes. It's the first time. Weird isn't it? I always see them together but now they just seperated. Oh well, I have to mind my own business though. As soon as I arrived in the classroom, I saw Jiyeon she was still texting her boyfriend. I muttered to myself "Ugh.. Why is it that I have to sit beside her each day? I hate it." 

She was laughing all by herself while she was talking to her boyfriend though their phones, it's probably hard to make them separate. But what could I do? I could only do nothing. I have no right to do anything to them. For some reason, I suddenly remembered my ex, Suzy Bae. We used to be like them, loving each other, caring for each other but I didn't know that it was fake. 

Will her boyfriend hurt her like the way my ex did? I don't know but I care for her. I sighed because I know nothing about this boy. He looks like a gentle man but deep inside of him I don't know who nor what he is. How long did they knew each other back then? I wondered. 

I wanted to go to the library to study and read books until I saw Jiyeon, she was all alone. This is weird, very weird. I sat down beside her and asked. 

Myungsoo: Where's your boyfriend? *looks around*

Jiyeon: His mom called him so he has to go. 

Myungsoo: He left you all alone? 

Jiyeon: Not really.. He and I are still texting. *smiles* Why? 

Myungsoo: Nothing. Just wanted to ask. It's just very weird that your alone right now. 

Jiyeon: Why? 

Myungsoo: You're always with your boyfriend. *smirks*

Jiyeon: Since we we're still 12 years old. We never left each other until he has to study in America. 

Myungsoo: So, he's your childhood friend? How interesting.. *smirks*

Jiyeon: Yeah. Is it just me or you're kinda weird right now? *laughs*

Myungsoo: Aishh.. Jinjja.. *poker face*

She started to become annoying again so I left her all alone in the Library, she seems to be very busy studying. Probably the reason why she's smart. While me, i'm just a stupid who knows nothing about school because I don't really study. I'm also weird. So yeah, I walked to my house since it was just near until I felt like someone was following me. I felt like the bushes are moving or probably it's just the wind. I muttered to myself. 

As soon as I entered my house, I locked all the doors, the windows, the gate, everything. So that I'll be secured that no one could do anything to me. What am I doing? Ugh.. Jinjja.. Myungsoo, you're a scared cat, aren't you? I sighed. I had nothing to do but to sleep. It was still too early so I looked outside the window, I saw two people. It's probably a couple. The girl was crying and I don't know why. It's none of my business to know about it. Suzy appeared in my mind again, I remembered that time we broke up. I did had a hard time moving on but I have nothing to do but to remain quiet so that no one would know. 

As soon as I slept, I had a bad dream about Suzy. She had a car accident and actually died so fast. I woke up and tears started to fall from my eyes. I admit it, I miss her and I still love her, it's just so hard to move on but I can't let anyone know about this I have to hid everything. I slept again. 

I was walking to school, Suzy appeared in my mind again. Saying that she's so sorry and that she wants me back. Tears started to fall from my eyes again. I was walking through the intersection until there was this car who was so fast, I had nothing to do but just to stare at it. I looked at the traffic light, but it says stop. Isn't that car going to stop yet or what?  

The car was on his way, it bumped me. My face was full of blood and I had no reaction. My eyes were full of tears, I tried my best to move but I couldn't because my full body hurts so much like hell.. I don't know what to do but to cry. A lot of people started to appear in front of me as they watch me die in pain without even helping me, they didn't even call the ambulance but instead they all did nothing. They were all useless and they didn't seem to care.