She broke my heart

Falling in Love again

MYUNGSOO'S POV. 

I was with my girlfriend, Suzy Bae. I love her so much but I feel like she's hiding something from me. I wanted to ask her if what i'm thinking is true. She would probably think that I don't trust her but I should really ask because she's weird nowadays and I kinda felt like she's hiding something from me. 

Myungsoo: Baby? Could I ask you something? 

Suzy: Yeah, sure. What is it? 

Myungsoo: We've been together for like 2 years from now. But I think that you changed and I just wanted to ask if you're hiding something from me. 

Suzy: ..... 

Myungsoo: Tell me. Please be honest. 

Suzy: Fine, i'll be honest with you. I don't really love you and I cheated on you for the past few years and you're so ing stupid that you don't know that. Seriously, you don't even know your own girlfriend. How pathetic you are. So now here I am, the real me. Now what? Let's break up, . 

Suzy left him all alone in the middle of the date, she dumped him. Tears started to fall from Myungsoo's eyes, he really does love her so much. His heart hurts so much. After all these years, Suzy had been keeping her real attitude to Myungsoo but he had no idea on what it was until what happened now. He finally know Suzy's attitude after being with her for 2 years. 

He muttered to himself "I loved her but why did she treated me like this? I never knew that she's like this. I'm so blind and stupid. She's right I am stupid. Ugh. From now on, I won't trust anyone so easily so that I won't be tricked. I should just move on now and forget that this ever happened, I know that it would be hard for me but I must do it. But how?" 

After 2 months, someone told me that Suzy moved to London but I didn't seem to care but deep inside of me, I do. I just don't want to be hurt again, not like this. I had suffered a lot and I don't think that anyone could ever understand me more than I understand myself because i'm the one who's experiencing this not them. 

In this school, I remember a lot of things between me and her but I don't want to remember it all so I wanted to transfer to another school. I wanted to pay for my tuition fee until I bumped on someone, her eyes were so cute. I had never seen this kind of eyes. 

Myungsoo: Mianhamnida~ *bows*

??: It's ok. *smiles* 

Myungsoo: Myungsoo imnida! You? 

Jiyeon: Jiyeon imnida! Nice to meet you. 

Myungsoo: I bet you're studying in here, right?

Jiyeon: Yeah, of course. It's obvious. *He's so cute..Omo..*

Myungsoo: Well, Yeah. Is there something wrong? 

Jiyeon: Aniya~ *blushes*

Myungsoo: Arraseo.. 

Jiyeon: Anyways, I have to go now. See ya. *waves*

As soon as I finished paying for my tuition fee I went home. I live alone because when I was still a kid my parents died. I don't really want to remember it all and I don't want to tell it to someone because I won't trust anyone. I went to the convenient store just to buy food, I bought a lot of food because I'm so lazy to go back tomorrow. While I was at the cashier already, someone poked my shoulder, I looked at the stranger. 

Myungsoo: Yeah? 

??: Don't you remember me? *pouts*

Myungsoo: Ohhh.. You again. Jiyeon, why are you here?

Jiyeon: Just buying food. 

Myungsoo: I see.. Well, I have to go to my house now. Annyeong. *waves*

I went home from the convenient store. Since school is going to start tomorrow, I have to get ready so I slept early.