....

Switched

 

[Sooyoung’s POV]

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun, Would you like to join us in our family trip next week?” *sigh* (__’’) My Umma is been like that to Kyuhyun for about… 2 weeks.  I forgot to tell you that last week, our sembreak just started. Whew! I don’t know what he’s intention. But, it’s effect on me is not good.

 

 

 

 

“If it’s okay with you.. Sure, why not.” AAARRRRRRGHH!! “Good.” My Umma stated.

 

 

 

“I’ll go outside. I need some air.” I stated.

 

 

 

*meow*meow*

 

 

 

O__O

 

 

 

 

(Kyuhyunnie! Aegyo! O_O)

 

 

 

 

“You have a cat. Cute. What’s the name?” OMO! What to do? What to do?

 

 

 

 

“Ah..Ahm.. Kyu—Cutie.. Yeah.. Cutie.” I stated. Whew!

 

 

 

 

“Oh. Nice.” He said. Wait, am I having a conversation with this guy? The heck. I’ll get going.

 

 

 

“*sigh* Kyuhyunnie.. Mianhe. I need to do that.” She stated. I walked at the park. The freaking park. I hate some part of this place.

 

 

 

“Sooyoung.” Kyuhyun…? “What do you need again?” I rolled my eyes. “I need to talk to you.” O_O WOW. The great Kyuhyun will talk to the annoying Sooyoung.

 

 

 

“You need to talk to me? Well, that’s new. Are you sure you can resist my annoyance?” I bitterly ask. “Stop saying that. You’re not.” he almost shouted.

 

 

 

“Omo. What’s with the attitude? Everyday, you rejected me before, you’ll always say how annoying I am. Now, you are saying that I’m not? What’s with you?” I said. “I don’t know, Okay.” He shouted. Fortunately, we are the only one in the park.

 

 

 

“You don’t know? Wow. Really, Wow. This conversation will lead nowhere. I’ll go back now.” But before I can walk away, he held my hand and make me turn facing him. My eyes widen.

 

 

 

“I like you.” HUH??????? O_O What the? What kind of a joke is this? I laughed. “Okay, Enough. That’s funny. If you’re doing this because of my feelings for you, No need to worry. It’s gone. You don’t need to prank me anymore.” I said while laughing a little. I notice that he’s just looking at me. He seems.. serious.

 

 

 

“I’m not joking. I really like you.” He said while looking down. He.. likes me? “I don’t know why.. but since the day you’ve been avoiding me.. I.. I start to develop my feelings for you. I know I’ve hurt you so many times. I know that your feelings for me are gone now. But, I’ll do anything to get your feelings for me back. So, please give me a chance to make you mine.” He seriously stated. I was left dumbfounded.

 

 

 

Please give me a chance to make you mine.

 

 

Please give me a chance to make you mine.

 

 

Please give me a chance to make you mine.

 

==========================

 

A short but a revealing update.

OMO! WHAT A CONFESSION!

 

Comment. Subscribe.

 

Thank you for reading!

 

DEDICATED TO: sooyoungee

 

Kamsahamnida for reading! :D