Special Chapter: Cotton Candy

Switched

 

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

"Yah. Give me back my Cotton Candy." Guess who that is? Keke~ You're right. It's the Shikshin.

 

"Aww. Jagiiiiyyaaa.. Please. I want it really, really, really bad." she is using his RARE aegyo to me again. When she wants something from me and SHE REALLY WANT IT SOOOO BAD, She'll do her REAL Rare Aegyo.. But when he just want to annoy me she'll do her weird aegyo.

 

"Kiss me first." I offered. >:D  "Bwaeyo? But isn't it a little public here? We might get accused of PDA.." she said. "Aw. Is that so? Arasso." I said and started to eat her cotton candy. "Anniiiiyyooo! Arasso. I'll do it." she gave up finally. "I want it here." I pointed to my lips. "Huh? That's Unfair." I started picking up some more and eat cotton candy.

 

She suddenly grab my face and she kissed me. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!~ Why it's different when she's the one kissing me.

 

I didn't notice that the cotton candy fell out in my hands. I think she noticed it as she broke the kiss. “BWAEYOOOOO?? My Cotton Candy.” She said. She looks like she’s gonna cry.

 

“Aaah.. Mianhe, Sooyoungie.” I said. “Aaaagggghh! Eotteokhe? I want those. You told me to kiss you and you’ll give it to me. Instead, you drop it..Aish.” she said and she walks out. Oh no. I think she really want it..

 

[Sooyoung’s POV]

 

Cotton Candy~

 

TT__TT

 

I really want it. But, I got mad at Kyuhyun just because of that.. *sigh* I was searching for Kyuhyun when I couldn’t find him.. Maybe he’s mad at me.. Waaah.. Eotteokhe?? This must be worst than losing my precious food. TT__TT

 

“Kyuhyun-aah..” Did he leave me? Omoooo.. :’( I just seated under a tree. Bend my knees and rest my head there. Am I too selfish? Aish. Kyuhyun-ah.. Where are you? I felt like crying now..

 

“Sooyoungie..” I looked up seeing Kyuhyun. I stand up and run to him and hugged him. “Kyuhyun-ah. Mianhe for being childish.. Please, don’t leave me.” I cried. “Huh? Why would I leave you? I just went back to buy you a new Cotton Candy.. Mianhe.” He said. He held my face and said, “Don’t cry.” And he give me a peck on my lips.

 

“Here.” O_o?? “Eat all you want.” He’s with the Cotton Candy Seller. “I rented it so you can eat everything.” O_O “Jjinja?” I asked. “Ne. Go ahead.” He said. Aww. He really loves me that much huh? But, I’m sure that’s expensive. How can I repay him?

 

“Here, Sooyoungie. Enjoy.” He said handing me a stick of Cotton Candy. I get it from him. We just had some conversation, of course, while eating cotton candy.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, Saranghae.” I said. I saw him flash a smile. “Saranghae, Sooyoung.” And guess what, We kisssed again. Keke~

 

====================== 

 

Unfortunately, I wouldn't continue writing special chapters. :'(

 

This will be the first and last Special Chapter. 

 

Kamsahamnida for reading!