Saranghae..

Switched

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

We are actually still here at school. The school organized a small party for us. "To our lead actor, Shim Changmin. Cheers!" they said. "And To the awesome actress, Choi Sooyoung. Cheers!" and they put their glasses up and cheers.

 

"Sooyoungie, I'm really proud of you. I told you.. You can do it." Yoona said. "Keke~ Kamsahamnida. Thank you for your support. Mwah." I said and give her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll go to Donghae for awhile. Is that okay?" Yoona asked. Hmm. Looks like Cupid's got another victim. "Of course. Go." I said.

 

I was left alone now. Until Changmin went to my seat. Oh. He's with someone. "Sooyoungie." He said. I stand up. Oh. I think I already had an idea who is this. "Annyeong. Oh. You must be Tiffany." I saw an unsure emotion. Maybe, she's confused on Me knowing who she is. "Annyeong. Ne. I am. I guess Changmin told you about me." she said.

 

"Ah. Ne. And like what he said, You're really pretty and nice." I said. Yes. Changmin has a girlfriend. I actually pissed him off first before he finally confesses it to me. Keke~ I'm great!

 

"Really? Aww. Kamsahamnida. Changmin used to tell me that he had this childhood friend. And here you are. It was nice meeting you. I hope we can be close friends." she said. "Of course. Definitely. Yah. Changmin-ssi. You better be a good man to this nice lady or else--" before I could finish what am I saying. He interrupted. "Yah. I'm your bestfriend. You've only met just now and you look like you both knew each other for a long time." he pouted.

 

"Oh, Shim Changmin. Stop that. It's scary." I jokingly said. Well, fortunately they laugh at it. "Oh. Sooyoungie, We need to go now." he said. "Oh, Is that so? Arasso! Be safe! Annyeong Tiffany. See you when I see you!" I said and bowed. "Wait, Fany. Just wait for me in the car. Okay?" and Tiffany leaves first. "Ah, Sooyoungie! I'm really proud that I'm one of your bestfriend. I'm thankful having a friend like you." he said and hugged me. "Aww. Me, too. I'm thankful that.. you're house is full of foods. By that, I won't starve." I jokingly said. "Aish. This kid. Keke~ Well I'll accept it. I better get going now." he said and he kissed my temple. "Annyeong. See you!"

 

  As he leave, I'm alone. Again. It's really joyful seeing your friends being happy. Even in just simple things. Wait, Where's Kyuhyun? .. Nevermind. Maybe he went home already.

 

I leave the room first. I don't know why.. But, I wanted to go to the Theater Hall again. My feet won't stop so I just let it bring me to the hall. Luckily, the lights are still on. I used the backdoor. I hear someone talking. Omo. Is t-that a-a G-ghost? or a t-thief? or a m-monster?

 

I slowly walk towards the backstage. "Me, too. I'm glad you're in my arms again. I'll not let you go again." Wait? Is that a line from the play? As I slowly peeked beside the curtains...

 

O_O

 

Kyuhyun? What is he doing? He's holding the script. He even says the lines. Unexpectedly, He throw the papers. I almost shouted because of shock. Luckily, I hold it. "AAAAAIIISSHH! BABO!" he's shouting now. When suddenly he sits down and lay down afterwards. He puts one of his arms in his eyes.

 

"Baboo~" O_o He sounds like crying. Him? Cry? Unbelieveable. I must be delusional. *sobs* omo. Why is he crying? I was about to go out of the curtains and comfort him for whatever his problem might be, when suddenly:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sooyoung. *sobs* Sooyoung."

 

*ddduuuggg* *ddduuuggg*

 

O_O I was shocked. Why is he calling out my name? Does it mean I made him cry? But, What did I do? And why does it effect me in just saying my name? I decided not to show up myself for awhile. Hoping that he'll speak again.

 

"*sobs* Mianhe. Sooyoung. I should atleast appreciate you before. When you're still inlove with me." What the? I don't get it.

 

"Maybe this is my bad karma for rejecting you a hundredth time. Too late. *sobs* I'm too late. Changmin gets all of you're attention huh? *sob*" O_o???

 

"Wrong Timing. You love me before, I don't. You don't love me anymore,

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now, I do love you. *sobs*"

 

O_O

 

*ddduuuggg* *ddduuuggg*

 

Aaah.. H-h-he loves me? Is this some kind of a prank joke. But.. If it's not true.. Why would he cry like that? =_=?? Is that the reason why he's weird for the past few days? Is that the reason why he looks at me like that awhile ago? Is that the reason of the sadness in his eyes? I've got alot of questions in my mind. And my heartbeat is just like before.. when I see Kyuhyun.. Why? Why? Why?

 

"Babo. Babo Kyu. Babo Kyu. AAAAARRRGGHHHHH!" Aish. Noisy.. "Yah. Will you stop? I can't think!" I shouted. O_O Waah. Stupid Choi Sooyoung. I saw Kyuhyun's shocked. So as me. We look each other for awhile. He stands up and fixed his self.

 

"H-how long have you been there?" he asked. I slowly walked towards him. "Enough to hear it all." I said. He's kinda blushing. =_=''

 

"Ah.. Mianhe. Forget everything you hear. " he said. He's anout to walk out when I stopped him. "Are you.. really--" but before I can answer my question. He faces me and suddenly hugged me. O_O "Ne. It's true. I don't know when it started. But, Yes. I realized, I'm inlove with you." I was speechlees at the moment. He stop hugging me then put both his hands in my face. "Please, Forgive me." Will I forgive him? I close my eyes and I just let my heart decide. Unknowingly I started to nod. He leans toward me making both our forehead and nose close. "Do you, by any chance, still.. love me?" Kyuhyun bravely asked me while looking directly at my eyes. I closed my eyes again.

 

*ddduuuggg* *ddduuuggg*

 

Do I still love him? Even a little?

.

.

.

.

Yes.

 

I nodded. I saw him smile and he slowly lean more to claim my lips. I felt something warm is flowing in my face. Tears of joy, I guess. I don't know if this is right.. but, my heart says it is. We both savour the moment. I don't know if the moment I wake up, It'll be all gone. I hope not. If this is a dream, I wouldn't want to wake up again.

 

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" We both broke the kiss as we hear some bunch of lads screaming. As we look both at where direction does it coming from...

 

O_O

 

Omo! They are all here? Our classmates.. and schoolmates as well. "Is the play isn't finished yet?" Sungmin asked. "Haha! It isn't a play.. It's a real story. Aww." Sunny replied. Me and Kyuhyun just looked at each other and smiled.

 

"*sigh* I'm really a Love Guru.. Right, Kyuhyun?" Donghae said as he and Yoona walk toward near us. Kyuhyun just smile. He looks at me again. It feels like we don't mind if others are here. What's important is We are both happy of what's happening.

 

He hold my face again. He moves his lips in my ear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Saranghae, Sooyoung." he said.

 

 

"Saranghae, Kyuhyun." I replied. And he kissed me again despite the presence of some audiences. "Woooo. PDA!" We both didn't mind them. I just feel the presence of the both of us.

 

 

Thing may get screwed up.. but It will all be gone. Just like mine. After all the pain.. I've still surpassed it and Kyuhyun and I even get together. I'm happy of what are we now. I really love my Jagiya..

 

=================================

Epiloque Updated :D

 

I'm still thinking of putting special chapters.. What Do you think?

 

Comment then include if you want special chapters, Aryt?

 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING FROM THE START TILL THE END!

 

\(*^*)/

 

UPDATED TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS! :D