Little Too Late

Switched

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

She looked away. Well, That's new. I was a little bit thankful for that. But, there is a part of me which kinda misses her annoyance..

 

O_O

 

What the heck am I talking about?  What I mean is.. I'm not used to this. Her annoying attitude is like, a part of my day.. AISH! I don't know. Nevermind.

 

Our room teacher gets in. My classmates immediately finds their way back to their respective seats.

 

"Okay, Class. Before I dismissed you, I'll have an announcement. The half of the school will have its redesigning and upgrading this month until next month. The rooms are needed to be empty as early as next week. So, for the mean time, the first and second section will be combined. The third and the last section will do so." our teacher said.

 

Hmm. Don't care. Wait, Sooyoung is from the second section. 

 

*dugeun.dugeun.dugeun* 

 

O___O

 

Heck. What the hell is happening to me? I need to go to a doctor. Something's wrong with my heart. Whew.

 

=============================

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

"Hey, Soo. Did you hear that? We will be combined with the first section. That means you'll get to see your jagii---" before Yoona finishes what she is saying I stop her.

 

"Yes, I've heard it. But, I much likely to be with the other sections than that section." I said while fixing my things.

 

"Soo.. Are..Are you alright? You seem.. different." Yoona asked. "Yes. Of course. Never been better." I said. Or should I say, I lied. *sigh* Don't worry Choi Sooyoung. You can do it. You'll move on.

 

"Hmm. Arasso. Remember that I'll always be by your side if you need a friend." Yoona stated while she held my hand. "Ne. I know that. Kamsahamnida." (^___^)

 

==============================

#3 days later

 

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

"Fall in line first class. We need to arrange your sitting arrangement now.I know some of you are close to each other, but I hope still you befriend everyone." our teacher announces. 

 

I notices that everybody in the 2nd section are present even Sooyoung. Everybody seem to be close to her. Well, you can see it in her personality. No doubt.

 

Actually, even her classmates know that she likes me. That's why she annoys me more. 

 

"Eeeeeh! Sooyoung is gonna be with her Jagiya." one of Sooyoung's classmate exclaimed. "Yaaaah! Sooyoung will be present all day. Hahahaha!" the other one added. They are all laughing. Sooyoung is giving them fake smiles. Yeah. Fake Smiles.

 

"Yaah! Stop that. It's annoying." Sooyoung said to her classmates. Annoying? It's my line. Weird. Since that night I've notice she changed. Before, she usually waits me at the frontgate and always asks me if I can join her. Now, No Sooyoung. She also stares at me. Not look, but stares. Now if she glances at me she will look away immediately.

 

"Okay, Class. Let's get started." the teacher started calling names. I notice that only me and Sooyoung is outside, both waiting. 

 

*dugeun.dugeun.dugeun*

 

"So, The two of you are only left. Both of you will seat at the back." as we enter the room, whole class looks both of us.

 

*dugeun.dugeun.dugeun*

 

"Look, They look good together." "Omo. Soo's sitting with Kyuhyun." "I'm hungry, give me some bread." our classmates chattered.

 

*dugeun.dugeun.duguen.*

 

Sooyoung hurriedly walks toward her seat. She's really weird now. And I'm weird too. This stupid heart is the cause. Why is it beating so fast? Aish. I walk now to have a sit. Sooyoung seems uncomfortable. Maybe, she notices that I'm lookung at her she gets her notebook and write down some notes. I continue to stare at her. I notices her fine silky skin as it reflects the sunlight. Why I noticed ot so late? She's pretty. She has the height, the brain.

 

I shook my head with the thought. What the.. What's happening to you Kyuhyun. FOCUS! 

 

YOU DON'T LIKE HER, REMEMBER? Or You do now? But,

 

 

I'm a little too late, Am I?

 

===============================

 

OMO! Our Kyuhyun has develop feelings for our Sooyoungie! But, as Kyuhyun develops feelings is when Sooyoung's feelings disappear. Awww! Let's wish them goodluck! \(*^*)/

 

Comment. Subscribe.

 

DEDICATED TO: Ke-chan

 

thank you for the comment :D finally, you already read it. Saranghae Chingu! haha! (charot!) See Ya! :D