Chapter 12

Switched

 

[Yoona's POV]

 

 

 

Wii. Annyeong!!!! Whew. I'm panicking right now!! It's the awaited daaaay~ Can't wait to see Sooyoung. And. And. And, During rehearsal.. OMO! She's really amazing. This is really going to be awesome. BUT!!!

 

 

 

I sense someone is not in a good mood. It's the great evil Cho Kyuhyun. Well, He's been like that since Changmin went in the picture. So in short, It's obvious that he likes Sooyoungie. Wiiiii! But, I'm not sure about Sooyoung's. If I ask her about those things she'll just smile at me, making me more think that she moved on. It looks like their feelings are Switched. Well, I don't believe in "Moving On in a fast period of time." Moving on is as hard as chopping off a tree using your bare hands. Hard, Exhausting, Stressful. And if forced, will only hurt you more.

 

 

 

She just thought that saying her feelings for Kyuhyun is finally gone is gonna make me believe, huh? Duh? I'm her bestfriend. Well, I just hope everything will be alright for the both of them. Anyways, Sooyoung just finished fitting her costume. SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! Oh my. I look at our classmates. They are amazed as me.

 

 

 

"Omo. My BFF. Neomu Yeppudda." I said. Oooh. And Changmin.. Aish. This good-looking people. "You both look good together." I complemented. "Ahh. Kamsahamnida. But, I'm nervous. What if I forgot about my lines?" Soo worriedly asked. "You won't. You are amazing. I believe in you." I said. Hmm. That's enough for a little encouragement.

 

 

 

"Guys, We'll start in five minutes. Sooyoung, Changmin get ready. Go to your places now." our Producer instructed. Waaaah! Five minutes left. This is it! Changmin, being a gentleman offer his hand to Sooyoungie. Aww. So sweet, too bad Changmin... Oh wait. Kyuhyun's face is priceless. His eyebrows are almost connected. LOL! He really is OBVIOUSLY Jealous. I have a little plan in my mind.

 

 

 

=================================

 

 

 

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

 

 

Sooyoung's so pretty tonight. Aish. That Changmin is really.. =_=''

 

 

 

"Hey." I looked to the direction of the voice. Yoona. "Wae?" I asked. "Tsk. Snob. Sooyoung don't like those types of guy. Well, she gives you an exception as you could remember." O_o???

 

 

 

"What are you saying?" I asked. "C'mon. We both know what am I talking about." she said and looks at the stage where Sooyoung is. The play is starting. "You really don't get it? Aish. Obviously, YOU ARE REALLY SLOW! What I mean is Sooyoung. You like her don't you?" Am I REALLY stating the obvious? =_=''

 

 

 

I didn't manage to answer. Instead, I look at the stage. Sooyoung. Sooyoung. Sooyoung. Even if I run from the truth, my heart and mind just keeps flashing her face, shouting her name. "I knew it. You know, before it's too late. Confess. Tell her the truth. I know you've both had a hard time before. But, Everything will be alright." Yoona said and leave. Should I take risk? I know I've hurt her before. Aish. I'm confused. And that Changmin. @_@ Okay, I'm jealous.

 

 

 

I'll do it.

 

 

 

==============

 

 

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

 

 

"Waaah. One more scene. And we are done. YEHEY!" I said. It went well than I expected. Thank God! "You're really great. Here, look at some photos I shot." Yoona said and she show me the picture. Yoona is a great photographer. The photos are clear. Wow.

 

 

 

"Ah.. Give me a copy of those later." I said. "Sure. Hurry. You're next for the final act. Good Luck! Fighting!" Yoona said. I smiled. Breathe In. Breathe out. I walk to the stage as the curtains flew to the side. I started stating my lines.

 

 

 

"Fred? Is that you?" (Sooyoung)

 

 

 

"Marie." (Changmin)

 

 

 

:: Fred runs toward Marie. They feel each embrace. Making both showing that they'll never leave ech other again.::

 

 

 

"I thought I'd never see you again, Fred." (Sooyoung)

 

 

"Me, too. I'm glad you're in my arms again. I'll not let you go again. (Changmin)

 

 

And we hugged each other. When suddenly I notice something beside the stage. Or should I say someone. Kyuhyun. He's looking at me. Not to be assuming but.. It's strange that even though it's that far, he looks right through my eyes. I saw an emotion at his face I'd never thought he'll show.

 

Changmin broke the embrace. The next is the kiss. Why can't I focus? CHOI SOOYOUNG! LOOK AT CHANGMIN NOT ON KYUHYUN! Changmin slowly put his hands in my face and leans down. All of our classmates' face even the audience, shows excitement. Except Kyuhyun. I see.. sadness? envious?

 

Changmin kiss the side between my lips and cheek making it not a real kiss. Cheers are everywhere. I should be happy right? But, I'm confused. Why is Kyuhyun like that?

 

 

===================================

 

UPDATED!

 

Epilogue will be next. I'll update it after some minutes.

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR SUPPORTING MY STORIES! 

 

SARANGHAE!

 

p.s. Sorry for some typos :D

 

DEDICATED TO: ALL MY AMAZING SUBSCRIBERS!

 

<3 <3 <3