Deja Vu?? Naah.

Switched

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

"Summer, here. I've made alunch for the both of us." Aish. Suummeeerr, here. I've made blah blah blah..

 

Shouldn't I be happy that Sooyoung is not annoying me anymore? But, I'm not. >:|

 

"Waaah. This is so delicious. Did you really made it?" Soo said. "Of course." Changmin said. =__=''

 

"Tomorrow, It'll be my turn to make lunch for you. Arasso. As a thank you." Sooyoung said. "Sure. C'mon, Eat more." Changmin stated.

 

She used to make me lunch before. But, I haven't tasted atleast one of it. Aish. Why am I like this? That Changmin is getting all the mood. Why did I only noticed this late? Why when SHE already moved on?!.

 

=============================

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

*meow*meow*

 

"Kyuhyunnie! Aww. You really grew up everyday. You're getting heavier." I said.

 

"Sooyoung, will you go to the grocery and buy this?" Umma said as she handed me the list.

 

"Ne." I said. Hmm, I better get going now.

 

==fast forward==

 

I'm done! Going home is next. :D

 

As I walk,I didn't notice a bike coming to the opposite direction of me.

 

I manage to avoid it but the grocery bags fell. Some fall out of the bag.

 

"Omo! Eotteokhe?" I picked up the cans. Wait. This scene is familiar. The dream. O__O I hurriedly picked up the cans. I hope HE don't show up. "Excuse me, You drop these." I looked up. O_O I'm dead.

 

"Sooyoung?" It's Kyuyhyun. I stand up and get the cans from Kyuhyun. I just looked at him. "Looks like You need help." Need Help? "A-a-aniyo. I can do this." I said. But, he seems not contented. "Aniyo, I'll help you." he said and get the bags from me. Oh no. This is almost the same as my dream. No. No. 

 

We already reached my house. Oh no. Umma is outside. 

 

"Soo, Who's this good looking young man you're with?" Umma askes. I'm actually having second thoughts answering that question. It might turned worst that the dream.

 

"I'm Kyuhyun. I'm her classmate. I was just helping her. Here." He said and handed us the bags. "Oh, thank you. Would you want some tea first?" Umma asked. No~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo. I was just here to help her." Kyuhyun said. Whew. That was close. "Arasso. Kamsahamnida for helping my Sooyoung." Umma said and smile.

 

 

"Ahmm.. Kam--sa--hamnida~" I shyly said. "No problem. I better get going. See you in school." he said and waved.

 

 

Why is he like that? Different Kyuhyun I have known before. Weird.

 

==============================

 

Update again. Mianhe. Getting busy now because of school work. But, I'm finishing it right away so I can update like everyday. ^^

 

VOTE. Subscribe. 

 

I dedicate this chapter to all my SUBSCRIBERS! I LOVE YOU! MWAH!

 

 

 

 

 

I've also made a video. I hope you'll like it. I promise to do it better next time. :D