Sudden Change

Switched

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

I'm feeling weird right now. Wae? Wae? Because of that Sooyoung girl. Aish.

 

*flashback*

 

"Kyu.. Why did you stop?" Hyuna asked. It's the annoying girl. Why is she here at the park? It can't be.. Did she really wait here? It's already 9:00 p.m. I also noticed that she's wet. And she waited here without an umbrella? 

 

 

"Kyu, Hey. C'mon. The rain is getting heavy again." I almost didn't notice Hyuna. Why I felt guilty suddenly? I notice that on her left arm is a bag. 

 

 

Though she's drenched by the rain, I can see it.

 

 

She's crying. She run, dropping her bag. Hyuna notices it. "Kyu, Look. That girl drop her bag. HEY MISS!" she shouted.

 

 

"Aww, She's too far now." she picks up the bag. Why am I feeling weird right now? "Kyu. Kyu. Do you know that girl?" Hyuna asked. "Uhm.. Ne. She's my.... schoolmate." I answered.

 

 

"Jinjja? Here give this to her. Let's hurry now. I need to go home." Hyuna insisted. "A--arasso.. C'mon."

 

*flashback ends*

 

 

Because of what happen awhile ago.. that Sooyoung girl won't get out of my head. Aish! Why all of a sudden? I'll just sleep this. Maybe tomorrow when I wake up, It'll all be gone.

 

============================================

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

*sobs* *sobs*

 

Babo. Babo. I even assumed that he'll really come. Aish. It hurts. I've been stupid about my feelings towards him. I knew this was going to happen, but, I still continue. I should've stop from the beginning. *sobs* 

 

 

I'll stop. I don't want to be hurt again.I don't wanna feel rejected again. I won't fall inlove again. TT__TT 

 

 

*knock* *knock*

 

 

*sniff* I wipe my tears. I saw Umma at the door. "Sooyoungie. What happen to your eyes? Are you crying?" Umma asked. "Aniya, Umma. I just don't feel well." I lied.

 

 

"Is that so? I'll get you some medicines so you can rest early." my Umma said. "Arasso." I answered.

 

 

Iv'e waited for the medicine. After I take them, I close my eyes. Tomorrow, everything will change. I promised that.

 

============================

 

 

+MONDAY+

 

[Yoona's POV] 

 

OMG! I have a POV! Wii. Okay, First things first. Something's weird is happening. It's Sooyoung. She's weird today. She's...gloomy. I think. Usually, In school, the first place she goes is the room of 'HER' Kyuhyun. Now, she didn't even find Kyuhyun. She went to our room right away. Can you believe that? I mean, what happen? Then, I ask her about the plan last Saturday. But, she just give me a smile as an answer. What a sudden change? 

 

We are at the corridor now. Oh wait. It's Kyuhyun. Let me try this.

 

"Look. Look. Sooyoung. It's your jagiya." I said. Oops. I think Kyuhyun heard what I said.  There is something weird. Kyuhyun looks at Sooyoung I think. Looks like he's waiting for something. I'm not sure. Then Sooyoung looks at him too. But glances away. OMO! SOOYOUNGIE! Is that really you? I look back at Kyuhyun. He seemed.. confused. I have no Idea of what's happening. 

 

BUT! I'm sure, Soo has change. @_@

 

===========================================

 

Update again! Kamsahamnida readers. 

 

Omo! Our Sooyoungie. Sooyoung, You'll be better. We believe in you.

 

Comment, Subscribe.

 

 

DEDICATED TO: fymemine

 

thank you for the comments :D