Cold

Switched

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

 

 

GREAT! Just Great. How am I able to move on when his right here sitting beside me?.. I'm uncomfortable right now. I notice him looking at me, Again. He always do that and I don't know why.

 

 

 

"Class, exchange your work to your seatmate." the teacher exclaimed. OMO! Eotteokhe? I held the book and move my hand to my right giving it to Kyuhyun. I did that without looking at him. I'm avoiding looking at him.

 

 

 

He gets the book from my hand while I waited for his book. I heard a something dropped. It's his book. BABO!

 

 

 

I bent down to get it. Unexpectedly, Kyuhyun is about to get it also making us both bending down causing our heads to hit each other.

 

 

 

"Ouch!!" I exclaimed while holding my head. Hooohooo! My head. Ouch. Ouch.

 

 

 

"What is happening there? Ms. Choi, Mr. Cho! Is there something wrong?" our teacher asked.

 

 

 

"Mianhe." we both said while bowing our heads. "Nothing's wrong Sir." Kyuhyun added.

 

 

 

"Okay. Let's continue." *sigh* Ouch. That really hurts.

 

 

 

"A-are you alright?" Kyuhyun asked. He gets his book and he gives it to me.

 

 

 

O___O

 

 

 

"Ne." I plainly stated. And that will be our longest conversation since last week.

 

 

 

====================

 

 

 

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

 

 

She is giving me cold treatment. I can't blame her. I'm at our house today. My mom tells me to visit them.

 

 

 

"Kyu, Is there something wrong?" my Mom asked. "Umma, ahhh, Nothing." I said.

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I--..Ahhm, My friend ask me for some help. He's some how confused." I said. "Aw, Is that so? What's his problem? C'mon. Maybe I can help."

 

 

 

"He's been weird these past few days. I--I ask him why? He said that he's been confused of himself." I said. "How confused? In what way?" Umma asked. "He said that there is this girl whom he really hate before. This girl is somehow obsessed with him. That girl likes him. Then until one day, that girl seems to change. She begun to be cold to him. Then.. my friend somehow starts to have feelings to that girl. But, that girl is giving him cold treatment. He said that the girl can't even look at him for a minute. She's avoiding his glance. And it makes my.. friend sad.. hurt." I said.

 

 

 

"What is the reason why  the girl is cold to him now?" Umma asked. What is the reason?

 

 

 

"My friend has a conclusion. He said that the girl gives her a letter saying that they'll have a meet up somewhere. But, the guy didn't appear at the meeting. Then he goes out with a friend which is a girl, on their way home, he saw the girl drenched in the rain. He said maybe he had hurt the girl. That night also, the girl dropped her bag. That bag.. She prepared a lunch for him." I added.

 

 

 

"Well, You can't blame the girl. She's hurt. You know, when people get hurt is when people learn. She waited, but all her efforts are wasted. Your friend should atleast acknowledge the efforts that the girl is exerting. That kind of girl is rare.Girls nowadays are not faithfully honest with their feelings. But, that girl, she's not afraid of showing her true self. If your friend really likes her, then it's time for him to be honest with his feelings as honest as the girl to him." Umma said.

 

 

 

Time to be honest with my feelings. How am I supposed to do that? I frowned with the thought. "Ahh, Don't worry Umma. I'll tell that to him." I said. I don't want it to be obvious that it's me.

 

 

 

"Arasso. Be sure to be honest with your feelings, Kyu. I know you can do it." Mom said.

 

 

 

"Ne, Umm----a?" I look at my Mom. She 's grinning. Gaaah! She got me there. @_@

 

 

 

Be Honest just like her to me. But, I'm scared. I think I've hurt her. What if I confess? What of she'll reject me like I do to her.

 

 

 

Then I'll not stop like her. I'm not going to give up until I get her feelings back.

 

 

 

============================

 

 

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

 

 

"Soo, Can you go to the grocery? Buy all the things that are listed." Umma asked. "Ne!" I said. I hurriedly went out. Hmmm, Vinegar. Sugar. Salt. Noodles. Can goods. Ahh. So many to buy. Hope I can carry it.

 

 

 

*1 hour passed*

 

 

 

*sigh* Finally. I can get home now. But, the bags are a little heavy though I can still manage to hold it.

 

 

 

On my way home now. When I'm about to turn on the left street, I didn't see a bike coming.

 

 

 

"Ahh. The groceries. Eotteokhe????" the groceries fell. I hurriedly picked it up. All are here... Wait, There are 6 can goods.. 2 is missing.. Omo. Where is it?

 

 

 

"Are you looking for this?" I know who's the owner of that voice. When I look up, I saw Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

O_O

 

 

 

"Ahh--aah.. Ne." I said. "Need help?" he asked. What the? Kyuhyun asking me if I need help? Unbelievable. I pick up the groceries and stands up. He looks at me. I glances away.

 

 

 

"Aniyo. I can do it by myself." I coldly answer. Unexpectedly, he gets all the bags in my hands and starts to walk. What the..

 

 

"Yah. What are you doing? I said I can do it." I stated while getting the bags from him. He doesn't answer me. What the heck is happening? I'm at earth right? In Seoul? He's kyuhyun and not some Alien..

 

 

 

Then he stops. I almost didn't notice that we are already at my house. How did he know my house is here? He rings the bell.

 

 

 

"Okay, Enough. I can do it here." but, still no response. "Sooyoung, Did yo--- Oh. You're with a friend." Aish! NO!! "Hi Young man. Come in." my Umma said. No. No. No. "Kamsahamnida." then He entered. I have no Idea what is happening. I should move on.. but, how can I move on when things like this occur @_@

 

 

 

"Do you want some tea, juice, coffee?" Umma asked. "Water would be great." Kyuhyun said. (=___='')

 

 

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked and raises an eyebrow. "I'm helping you." he stated. What an answer. "You're done helping me. Why are you still here?" but, before he can answer my question..

 

 

"I'm Sooyoung's Mom. You are?" my Umma interrupted. "Kyuhyun imnida. I'm Sooyoung's.. friend." he answered. "Oh. Nice to meet you Kyuhyun. Thank you for helping Sooyoung." my Mom stated.

 

 

I feel like I'm a wind right now. Aish. "Umma. Kyu---hyun ..needs to go now." I interrupted. "Is that so?" Umma asked. "Ah.. Ne. Mianhe." Kyuhyun said. "Arasso. Visit me next time Okay?" Umma said.

 

 

"Ne. I'll do that more often." He said and glances at me. O_O

 

 

"Okay. Okay. He needs to go now." I said and pushed him outside.

 

I look at him. "Why are you here? Do you want to get annoyed? I'm sorry but I will not do it again." I said. I was about to go back in when I felt something holds my hand. " Wait." Stop tears...

 

 

"What?" I said. Omo. My voice is cracked. (~_~) "Aahh..aahhmm..."

 

"KYU!!" we both looked at the direction of the voice. O_O The girl. The girl she's with that stupid night. We were both shocked. I pull out my hand off his.

 

"Hyuna. What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked. "Well, I'm just walking around. I visited a friend here.. Wait, You're the girl who dropped the bag." she said. Hyuna huh? "Aah. Ne." I said.

 

"Hi, I'm Hyuna. You are?" she asked. What a scenario this is. "I'm Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung." I said.

 

 

"Hi! Nice meeting you!.... Kyu, Can you join me later? I want to introduce you to someone." Hyuna said. "Oh, Sooyoung, You can join us, too."

 

 

"A-aniyo. I have something to do this night. Mianhe. And, I'll go first now.  My mom is waiting for me.." I said.

 

 

"Wai---.." he stops but "Arasso." Kyuhyun said. "Annyeong Sooyoung! See some time later!" Hyuna greeted.

 

 

"Annyeong!" I simply said and bow. I hurriedly get out of that place. Tears.. Stupid tears. Move On? MOVE ON! You're not supposed to cry again because of that guy. Aish!

 

=========================

Another update!

Aww. Interrupted. But, Don't hate Hyuna, Okay?

Gonna update the next chapter too. 

 

Comment. Subscribe.

 

DEDICATED TO: randomyetlovelypairs

 

thank you for the nice comments :D