Are You Not Happy For Me?

My Best Friend

 

~•♥•~

 

After dinner, they all went to a club to party and Junsu rented out a VIP booth for them. A waiter came up to their booth with variety of drinks on his tray.

 

“Are you sure we could finish all of these?” AeRin asked worriedly.

“We don’t have to finish this. And don’t worry, if you girls get drunk, we’ll be here to take you home,” Junsu answered as he expertly popped the cap of a beer and handed it to his hyungdeul.

 

“That’s what we’re afraid of,” MinYoung muttered.

 

The boys took a couple of swigs of their bottle and opened one after the other. MinYoung stared at Yoochun who was in his third bottle of beer already.

 

“Why?” he asked as he gulped down his drink.

“You do know that you’re my ride tonight, right?” she asked him.

“I’m perfectly aware. This is only light,” he assured her.

 

“Don’t worry, MinYoung-ah. Yoochun hyung has great tolerance in drinking,” Changmin told her. MinYoung faced Yoochun and he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

 

After finishing his third bottle of beer, Junsu stood up and invited everyone on the dance floor. AeRin couldn’t say no and joined him on the dance floor. Jaejoong, HaRin, Changmin and MinGi followed them as well.

 

“Want to go dancing?” Yoochun asked MinYoung.

“Maybe later,” MinYoung kindly declined. “You can go if you want. I’ll just follow after,” she told him.

“Alright. Promise?” he asked holding out his pinky. MinYoung took out her pinky and linked it on his. Yoochun stood up from the booth and joined the others on the dance floor. MinYoung, Yunho and YoungHee were left in the booth.

 

“Excuse me for a moment. I have to go to the wash room,” YoungHee stood up and left MinYoung and Yunho. Once YoungHee was gone, Yunho immediately slid beside MinYoung.

 

“So?” Yunho asked eagerly.

“What?” MinYoung was confused.

“Do you think she’s hot?” he asked her. MinYoung gave him a weird look.

“Are you seriously asking me that question?” she asked flabbergasted.

“I mean do you think she’s fine? For me?” he clarified. MinYoung stared at him.

 

“He’s really serious about YoungHee,” she thought to herself. Yunho snapped his fingers in front of her.

 

“So?” he impatiently asked.

“Yeah~ I guess,” she said softly, drinking her apple cider. Yunho’s expression changed from excited to doubt. MinYoung looked up at him.

 

“Don’t.. Don’t you find her.. hot? y? Pretty? At all?” he asked.

“I don’t know. What do you think of her?” she looked at him.

“I think she’s 10 out of 10!” he exclaimed.

“Then there’s your answer,” she said sharply. Yunho looked perplexed.

 

“Are you not happy for me?” he asked, peering at her. MinYoung placed her drink on the table and guiltily looked at Yunho.

“I am. I am happy for you,” she said softly, but unconvincing as Yunho gave her a look of uncertainty.

“What?!” she snapped.

“You seem.. upset,” he said slowly.

“I am happy, okay? What do you want me to do? Give you a standing ovation?” she asked sarcastically. MinYoung clapped her hands in front of Yunho. Then, YoungHee came back.

 

“I’m back~” YoungHee happily announced and sat closely beside Yunho.

“Yes. You. Are,” she muttered under her breath but Yunho heard her.

 

“I’m going to follow Yoochun oppa on the dance floor. Excuse me,” MinYoung stood up and left the couple.

 

“Is there something wrong with MinYoung-ah?” YoungHee asked, concerned.

“None. She just drank too much,” Yunho answered as he looked at MinYoung disappearing from the crowd.

 

“She’s drunk? But she only had an apple cider,” YoungHee stared at MinYoung’s glass.

 

~•♥•~