Chapter 9 – Together, Finally.

Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello people, like I promised, I will update it if there's 3 comments! :D

Little Warning: No Myungsoo here, fluffy Jaejoong only! He will be back! <3

Jiyeon gave herself a few moments to think through what she had just heard. Did her Jae-oppa just confessed to her? Should she accepts it or rejects it? What about Myungsoo now? So many questions popped up into her mind. She looks into Jaejoong’s face and stares right back into his eyes. *Last few days, this face keeps popping up in my mind instead of Myungsoo. He had been in my life when I’m at the lowest. Where else can I get this wonderful guy standing right in front of me? Do I like him? Yes. As an oppa? Yes. More than that? Now, I’m sure, it’s a YES!* She let go of his hand, wanted to cup his face in her hands agreeing to his proposal.

However, the moment she let go of his hands, he thought that he had lost her already. “You still like Myungsoo right? Haha… Okay, I’m fine. I will still be your favourite oppa right? Don’t push me away because you like Myungsoo okay, and don’t feel awkward with me please! I can’t take it! Screw it, I can’t even seems to leave you for a sec-“ His speech was being cut off by her kiss. Jiyeon closes her eyes, uses her hands to cup his face and kiss him deeply. Jaejoong’s eyes widens immediately, trying to rewind what had just happened. His beloved just initiated the kiss! Just when he was to kiss her back, she pulled away from the kiss which makes him groan. “Jae-oppa, you should have let me talk first. But it’s okay, now I know you can’t live without me… Hahahaha!” She laughs out loudly while still cupping Jaejoong’s head in her hand. She takes a deep breath while using her thump to smooth the pout that had formed on Jaejoong’s lips and opens once again, “And yes, I agree to be your girlfriend. I love you too~”

*OH MY F.GOD. DID SHE JUST SAY YES?! HAHAHAHAHA! OH KIM JAEJOONG, YOU MUST BE THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD NOW!* He can’t hides his excitement and laughed out loud before hugging Jiyeon’s waist, lifting her off the ground and spins her a few rounds on the spot. Jiyeon gladly put her arms around his neck tightly feeling giddiness at that moment.

After a few more rounds of spins, he put her feet down onto the ground lightly, with his arms still around her waist, “Oh God, thank you so much Park Jiyeon, you really made my day! I swear I can’t sleep tonight.”

Jiyeon slides her arms off his neck and let it rest against Jaejoong’s chest, playing with his dress shirt’s collar, smiling shyly avoiding his eyes.

Jaejoong chuckles at her, suddenly looking so shy. He uses one of his hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter